• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swan- Dolphin or does it matter?

Scottmik2, thanks for asking. I had the same question.
Thanks to everyone that helped out. We booked the Dolphin for The week after Thanksgiving. 8000 pets per night.
Now a few challenges I'm not used to.
1. What is the best way to get to the hotel with a baby? Does Uber have car seats?
2. Do we bring a playpen, rent a crib or buy something at a Walmart?
3. Without a Garden Grocer where do people get food delivered from?
4. Is it worth getting magic bands?

@scottmik2 My nephew traveled with his 2 year-old and 6 month-old daughters in September, and this is what they did.

They gate-checked a Pack & Play portable playpen for the baby to sleep in. They used FL Tours and got a towncar that included a half-hour grocery stop on the way from the airport to the resort. FL Tours will include one or two car seats and runs around $80 round trip.

It is not worth purchasing Magic Bands IMO. As a guest of the Swan/Dolphin, the only things that you can use the bands for are park tickets and Fastpasses. I purchased a lanyard with a zip top plastic pouch (from Home Depot) and keep my room key and park ticket in it. I don’t like anything tight on my wrist so I have no desire to wear an MB.

You can look on the Transportation forum here for more info on FL Tours. The $80 round trip price is a deal since you get a car seat and a supermarket sweep. Uber X or Black will cost a bit less, but will not include the supermarket stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter