SWDAS Activities are all booked...any chance of them opening more spots?

kcfree

Earning My Ears
We are travelling with 2 other families. Since we are Silver level, I was able to book all of the Star Wars activities. My friends tried to book as early as they could but were not successful. Specifically, they are trying to get the Jedi Training.

Will more spots be available the day we board the boat?

If the Marvel experience is like the Star Wars experience, probably. Make sure and head to the Port Adventures desk upon boarding to ask if there is availability.

These are the first SWDAS cruises that have used the online system (last year used the on-board forms that placed in the stateroom), so it will likely not be until after the first cruise happens for you to get a difinitive answer. With the meet and greets (as PP mentioned with MDAS cruises now happening) they seem to have availability to book upon boarding. The problem with the Jedi Training is that they are already scheduled for 6 or 8 times during the day and it takes place in the Walt Disney Theater. I suppose that they could add more slots to each one on the ship with demand being high, though there are already like 50 kids in each session. Hopefully it will work out for you but unfortunately you will not be able to get an answer until the first SWDAS cruise on January 6th heads out.

I agree. If there is enough interest, they may be able to add those sessions to other days. At first, on MDAS. Groot greetings were only on Marvel day. But, they added some to other days to meet demand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter