Table side S’mores at Big Fire

TNKim

Mouseketeer
Who has had the Tableside S'mores dessert at Big Fire? How many does it serve since it is $16 and the menu lists additional portions are $8. Also, can you make a reservation for dessert only? And was it as delicious as it sounds??

A friend of mine did (we were too stuffed the night we tried it plus wanted to get voodoo for the morning!)His family got the larger size as there was 6 of them and they loved it! Worth the price he said. There were different types of chocolate too like he had PB cups

We have done it. It was enough for my 9 and 12 yr old girls and for me to grab a bite. So maybe 2 (?). I wouldn’t call it a good deal or a lot of food but it was yummy and fun. We won’t do it again.

My wife and I and two sons (14 and 8) did it and it was plenty for us, but I'm not a big dessert person so only my wife and boys ate it. They didn't have to fight over anything and really enjoyed it. I agree it was a "one time thing" but I'm glad we did it as it was a lot of fun.

We had ordered it a few times. 4 people. 2 adults and 1 6yr and 4yr old. We didn’t need to add the additional 8$ add on. The waitress can bring additional crackers upon request.

Another thing. We opted no Reese’s cups and asked to swap with more herseys bars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter