Tables in wonderland

We have used it at TOWL, Territory Lounge, Geyser Point and the Enchanted Rose. Is this something new?

Disney has changed the TIW website, I can't find a list of participating restaurants and lounges. Is there one?

Last edited:

I never even knew of any Disney bars that even had a happy hour so I guess I just learned two things today. Thanks!
I should clarify that the HH was in Disney springs and at the hanger. I never knew there was a HH and when we went to pay, they told us we couldn’t use the the TIW due to HH. Just wanted everyone to be aware since it is hit on the website and we were not aware!

The happy hour menu at STK is worth the trip.
I should clarify that the HH was in Disney springs and at the hanger. I never knew there was a HH and when we went to pay, they told us we couldn’t use the the TIW due to HH. Just wanted everyone to be aware since it is hit on the website and we were not aware!

Does Chefs de France accept Tables in Wonderland? All Ears says at lunch only but Tables in Wonderland site doesn't show this restaurant listed at all. Has anyone been there recently who knows?

Does Chefs de France accept Tables in Wonderland? All Ears says at lunch only but Tables in Wonderland site doesn't show this restaurant listed at all. Has anyone been there recently who knows?
We were last at Chefs in March ‘19 and it was accepted at lunch. We have used the card several times this year - never at Chef’s - and it was never denied anywhere it had previously been accepted. FWIW

We where there last week for dinner and the server told us it was only applicable for lunch. Just an FYI but I would go almost anywhere else to eat as food and service at Chef de France sucked.

Haven't been in the last year (Co-Vid), but previously loved the TiW. We saved a bunch of money with it and used it at many bars and lounges in the resorts and parks.

We where there last week for dinner and the server told us it was only applicable for lunch. Just an FYI but I would go almost anywhere else to eat as food and service at Chef de France sucked.
Too bad to hear as we have had very good food there in the past. Last time was April 2019.

Worth noting...
TIW is dead. Dead because no one can buy this, at this time. "not an offering".

Being DEAD? One day, it might return. Today is not that day.

The official DATA:
"Please note that the Tables in Wonderland office will be closed until further notice. If you need assistance during this time, please call (407) 566-5858."

Dead.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/tables-in-wonderland/
Except for those who had it pre covid, and has not yet expired.

I have already missed a lot of money due to my expired TIW. The VB Resort was taking it even though it was long expired, but that was short lived.

We are treating several folks to dinner at Shula’s next week, and that meal alone would more than pay for the card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter