Take my hand,we'll make it I swear... a wishful Pre-TR

Y'all took Jessi and Alex! :scared1: Now I gotta hear about this!

Hope you had a great time and check in SOON! :)

Where are you? We miss you and can't wait to hear about the latest trip. Hope you had a great time. Looking forward to the Jesse and Alex stories.

Marina I hope you had a great time at Disney and that its just taking you a while to get settled back in. Don't keep us waiting too long! :goodvibes

We're officially gone bonkers.

Looks like we'll skip Universal this trip... we need to make a few cutbacks... we've had to make unexpected changes to our trip. We'll also switch to a suite at Holiday Inn instead of a regular room.

Four people in a room is a lot, ya know.... yeah four... we're kind of taking Jessi & Alex with us.

:scared1:
Oh Lord Almighty.....

OK, I know I am late to this pre-trippie, and have spent the better part of the day reading most of your trip reports. Having read the "Why I didn't speak to my sister...." report only a few days ago, I just fell out of my bed. :rotfl2:

Needless to say, I can't wait for the trip report when you get back from this trip. :surfweb:

Hi Marina! I hope you guys had a great trip! I'm sure it was exhausting, spending all of that quality time with Jess and Alex! Can't wait until you have recovered so you write about! ;)

Can't wait to hear your TR!!! Patiently waiting

Ok, I will be the one to say it. We are not waiting patiently anymore. We expect an update and we expect it soon...........................................................................................................................................................:goodvibes Please. I hope everything is going good for you. We all love your TR's and we are just excited to get it started.

Ok, I will be the one to say it. We are not waiting patiently anymore. We expect an update and we expect it soon...........................................................................................................................................................:goodvibes Please. I hope everything is going good for you. We all love your TR's and we are just excited to get it started.

Whew...thank goodness someone said it!!!! :rolleyes1

Grumpy's been arrested for molesting a Disney character and Marina is still in Florida trying to get bail set. :)

well, Jess and Alex were joining them again.......so maybe Grumpy is the one trying to raise bail:rolleyes1

I pm'd with her the other day. She made it home, she isn't in jail in Florida :lmao:. She has just been really busy. I hope she comes back to us very soon :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter