Tammy & Randy's Wishes VR:7/14/10~WP/Napa/France-PROF PICS!!!!!

Hi Tammy! Thanks for sharing your pics! Glad you had a great time on your trip! :goodvibes I :lovestruc the Cali Grill and I've never even been there! I can't wait to see the view for our reception!

Theresa, HI! Thanks! The view from the Napa room is awesome-you will love iT! :love: I had never been there before either but once I was there I knew it was the right choice for us! DH was impressed to and agreed!:goodvibes

I know I need to finish updating TR from our site visit , but today the pics randy chapman took for us when we met him arrived. 3 cds and 530 plus pics... I will spare you that but I did want to post a few. We aren't big picture people and never have been but I was pleased with the pics Randy took! Even made us older ones look ok.....:goodvibes
here you go....
momdadwdwchapman124.jpg

momdadwdwchapman037.jpg

momdadwdwchapman505.jpg

momdadwdwchapman496.jpg

momdadwdwchapman113.jpg

Great picts Tammy! Isn't Randy great? Hope you have fun going through all your pictures! (But not too much fun 'cuz we want more of that TR!! :lmao:)

Great picts Tammy! Isn't Randy great? Hope you have fun going through all your pictures! (But not too much fun 'cuz we want more of that TR!! :lmao:)

Joanna, thanks for reading and stopping by!:goodvibes Randy was very nice, easy to work with and just alot of fun too! I was really unsure about doing pictures but it now I am glad we did! I promise there is more of the TR report coming with a small surprise too!:goodvibes

Tammy the pictures are wonderful! Randy did a fantastic job as always.

YAY for getting Meri! She is absolutely wonderful! I have her as well.

Tammy, Randy did a wonderful job. I love the pics! Also, YAY for getting a planner! It's so exciting. Doesn't it make it all feel so real now?:goodvibes

Tammy the pictures are wonderful! Randy did a fantastic job as always.

YAY for getting Meri! She is absolutely wonderful! I have her as well.

Tammy, Randy did a wonderful job. I love the pics! Also, YAY for getting a planner! It's so exciting. Doesn't it make it all feel so real now?:goodvibes

Tammy the pictures turned out great!! And Yay for a planner!!

Thank you!!:goodvibes I am very excited! Meri emailed me several documents regarding planning....

I loved seeing your shots from Randy; some of the angles and views he used for them made some beautiful shots. Looking forward to seeing even more of them!

The view from Napa room really is fantastic and I liked seeing the DP location too. Is that right next to the French Island upper and lower?

Congrats on the planner too :cool1:

I loved seeing your shots from Randy; some of the angles and views he used for them made some beautiful shots. Looking forward to seeing even more of them!

The view from Napa room really is fantastic and I liked seeing the DP location too. Is that right next to the French Island upper and lower?

Congrats on the planner too :cool1:

Vanessa, thanks for reading! Randy was great. He made us feel so at ease and comfortable. I am so glad we had the chance to met with him! I told him, I had parasols to use for the beach pictures like you had , He said several brides have used them since you! He suggested we get sunglasses matching the parasol colors to use too....WE :love: loved the napa room, neither of us had ever been in it before . In all honestly, it was not one of our first choices but Pam (WC) suggested it so I figured we would see what we thought and I am glad we did. The french arm is straight in from the back stage entrance in france. It is on the morocco side. If you turn around you would look back at the fountain. It is a pretty venue!

I am excited about having a planner, I hadn't requested anyone but was hoping for one of a couple and it worked out!

Vanessa, thanks for reading! Randy was great. He made us feel so at ease and comfortable. I am so glad we had the chance to met with him! I told him, I had parasols to use for the beach pictures like you had , He said several brides have used them since you! He suggested we get sunglasses matching the parasol colors to use too....WE :love: loved the napa room, neither of us had ever been in it before . In all honestly, it was not one of our first choices but Pam (WC) suggested it so I figured we would see what we thought and I am glad we did. The french arm is straight in from the back stage entrance in france. It is on the morocco side. If you turn around you would look back at the fountain. It is a pretty venue!

!

That's pretty cool that other brides are using the parasols, they really are so cool in pictures. I love the sunglass idea! I really wish that I would have had some sunglasses for all the groomsmen because they all had them but 1 of the guys.

We faxed back the planning documents to Meri but she is on vacation unitl next week. Did talk with her assistant about scheduling our PS in Dec. hopefully we can get that scheduled and then I want to set up a hair trial too!:goodvibes more to come.....:goodvibes

Your Randy pics turned out great:thumbsup2 and congrats on getting a planner!

Hi Adelia, I am excited about getting a planner and hopefully we can get our PS scheduled in Dec! Randy was really easy to work with. I am glad we got to meet with him now and not just the day of the ceremony , more for my sake than anything because he knows what and how to do what he does well.
here are a few more pics....then I will spare everyone from anymore:goodvibes
here is one more pic.. we almost look romantic :blush: in this one
momdadwdwchapman499.jpg

and one photoshop....
TR005317-14-2010.jpg

We got notified that our save the dates from disney went out!:goodvibes They are pretty! They sent us extra to use as needed! :goodvibes

We made our ressies for Dec. 8 - Dec 18 so when I talk with Meri hopefully we can schedule our PS!!! I am excited!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter