Tammy & Randy's Wishes VR:7/14/10~WP/Napa/France-PROF PICS!!!!!

well both dh brothers booked rooms along my mom and one brother so out of 25 nights we stand at 24 :cool1:with my other brother yet to book and us...... tomorrow will be 9 months! finally decided on a favor for the bridal tea. will post a pic later.... more to come

Way to go. That's great! We're only at 7 nights and we're 3 months away. My guests are slackers - they've all booked plane tickets, but not rooms :rotfl:

Can't wait to see the bridal tea favors!

Way to go. That's great! We're only at 7 nights and we're 3 months away. My guests are slackers - they've all booked plane tickets, but not rooms :rotfl:

Can't wait to see the bridal tea favors!

Hi joanna, thanks for reading:goodvibes..... I couldn't decide on favors for my tea, but wanted something. I know other brides have used those little tea cup candles which are cute but wanted something different so was I bouncing around looking and saw vista prints was having a sale on personalized mugs. so I chose a simple design added text and done.....here is a picture. nothing fancy but plan on wrapping them up somehow and adding tea packets etc. I figure everyone can use a mug . I ordered one for everyone. more to come!
teapartymug.jpg

The tea party favors are very cute! Can you believe its only nine months away now time is going by so fast

The tea party favors are very cute! Can you believe its only nine months away now time is going by so fast

Thanks Ann... they aren't fancy but they fit the garden/jolly holiday theme with the flower design...:goodvibes
I am excited too I can't wait until our PS in dec:cool1:...... and the idea of having the room block filled is great. that was my biggest concern with doing a wishes....

not really much to update.... just waiting anxiousily for Dec PS. trying to figure out songs for ceremony especially BM(our DDs) processional. I also asked my friend to do a reading at the ceremony.we added one more guest so we are at 25 total.:goodvibes

ok I haven't posted too much about my ideas for the reception. we plan on just using ipod for music with just first dance , cake cutting and then just background music. I plan on having the activity bags for each table with some word searches, coloring pages , crayons. a disney card game and quasi scavenger hunt with questions like find "whose birthday is in november" or "who likes to read?" etc. creating interaction between the guests. I have made a themed bag for each table.

I also asked our WC about having a caricature artist. I thought this would be a nice fit since we are using movies as our table themes and I wanted something fun. WE can have one artist for 3 hours!!!! I am so EXCITED about this! we love doing the animation at DHS.

I also plan on having Goofy(as a surprise), he is DH favorite character:goodvibes Thats all for now...more to come:goodvibes

My you are so creative! I love your ideas. That pomander is so going on my idea board. And the table centerpieces like movies, perfect! The pic of you two on the swing is my favorite. And I definately am stealing this idea for a kids table with activiTy books!
More pictures please! I want to see the luggage tags and everything!

The mugs are really cute! I love that idea bc it's a favor I would actually USE afterwards- if I were your guest everytime I used it I would think about your wedding and the wonderful time! I would love to see pics of the napkins and luggage tags! I've thought about using luggage tags for our save the date but haven't found any I really like so would love to hear all the details on these!

My you are so creative! I love your ideas. That pomander is so going on my idea board. And the table centerpieces like movies, perfect! The pic of you two on the swing is my favorite. And I definately am stealing this idea for a kids table with activiTy books!
More pictures please! I want to see the luggage tags and everything!

The mugs are really cute! I love that idea bc it's a favor I would actually USE afterwards- if I were your guest everytime I used it I would think about your wedding and the wonderful time! I would love to see pics of the napkins and luggage tags! I've thought about using luggage tags for our save the date but haven't found any I really like so would love to hear all the details on these!

Ladies, Thank you for reading! :goodvibesAdelia, I have missed your postings....I do have a number of pics to post and mini project updates I will try to post tonight when I get home....nothing else on schedule currently....:rotfl:bbl

Here is the image I used for the luggage tags( a designers from the creative boards made it) I added the family name and then on back added individual name info. ,WDW 2010 printed them out on card stock and then laminated.I had a few different images on backs.They came out cute! more pics to come

RiceASM.gif

JohnsonASM.gif

other updates.... to go along with the mugs for the bridal I plan on adding a packet of tea to each mug so here is the image for the tea packets for in the mugs made on the dis design board. A individual tea packet fit perfectly inside.... I added Walt Disney World to the back side and Bridal Tea on top flap.

here is one of the window designs for the VR guests..... I added family name and 2010 to bottom. again I printed out on card stock and laminated so can sit in window or use a suction cup to hold up....not a window cling but easy! Again thank you to the creative board for the design!

here is the design template for the napkins I ordered from impresssions. The napkins are royal blue and the design is in gold foil. I plan on using these at the reception rather than the DP ( my first thought) so at least they can be seen! will try to get better pic than one I have because you can't really see the design.....
napkindesign.jpg

my newest project ideas was to incorporate a "cake pull" into my tea. since its not a private event perse I won't have a cake but still wanted to do this. a cake pull is a victorian wedding tradition ( quasi mary poppins) where before the cake is cut the bridesmaids pull special charms (each with a special meaning; a heart for love, clover for luck etc) attached to ribbons from the cake, so I decided to make a towel "cupcake" for each bridesmaid and special participant. I will use white towels which I am going to personalize for each and I will roll them up with charm inside attached to a ribbon they will be able to pull and make the towel look like a cupcake with wrapper and decorations. when it is presented to each they can pull out the charm for their fortune and then a have special towel to use. will be able to do after tea with favors etc. and no mess. not sure that makes any sense but I tried...

well , here is my first mock up of my towel cupcake the tag is on the ribbon attached to the charm rolled inside the towel..... I will take a pic of the charms later. more to come

cupcake001.jpg

here are the towels they are a work in progress..... on one end will be the name and then the other will just have a design similar to this.... the luggage tags are at the top with the plastic lace/string attached
VRtowel001.jpg

For are quasi welcome get together I am planning on a pirate theme.... more to come.:goodvibes

I had a cake pull at my wedding and dh's family had no clue about it! Doing that cupcake towel favor is such a great idea!

I love, love the tea bag envelope. Together with the mug, you are going to make their day so special!

Luggage tags like movie reels, great theming!

More, more please.

I had a cake pull at my wedding and dh's family had no clue about it! Doing that cupcake towel favor is such a great idea!

I love, love the tea bag envelope. Together with the mug, you are going to make their day so special!

Luggage tags like movie reels, great theming!

More, more please.

the napkin design is awesome! Those cupcakes towels are so cute, love them!

Thank you both! As for the cake pull I am not sure anyone will get it either but I do have something printed up explaining what it is,,,,:)

I have a few more things in the works that I will post soon! I am working on getting my binder organized for our PS in dec too! Thanks for reading more to come!

here is one more project from the disign board I plan on using as a favor.... I plan on making a white chocolate castle to go inside....the folks on the creative board are talented ,so helpful and willing to sharing their designs! I can't thank them enough for what they have done!:lovestruc

[/QUOTE]

You always have the coolest things Tammy! I want to be a guest at your wedding sooooooo badly, you just have so many special touches and surprises:goodvibes I really need to make some friends over on the creative boards:rotfl: Thanks for more great ideas!

Tammy that's beautiful! Wow whoever made that for you has a lot of talent! :thumbsup2

I agree! I love the designs the various designers have been kind enough and shared with me!:lovestruc

You always have the coolest things Tammy! I want to be a guest at your wedding sooooooo badly, you just have so many special touches and surprises:goodvibes I really need to make some friends over on the creative boards:rotfl: Thanks for more great ideas!

Adelia, you would be more than welcome......:goodvibes thank you for your kind words. I do want to make it special for our guests (like everyone does)because for some this will be a once in lifetime trip...and I really want everyone to enjoy themselves and all disney can offer....:goodvibes

My sister did a cake pull for her 1st wedding....all the BM"s got a charm bracelet as their wedding gift and the charms pulled from the cake went on the bracelet. it was such a neat gift!

My sister did a cake pull for her 1st wedding....all the BM"s got a charm bracelet as their wedding gift and the charms pulled from the cake went on the bracelet. it was such a neat gift!

Thats my plan and they can wear them for the ceremony etc.......I just haven't found charm bracelets I like yet....:goodvibes I plan on looking at disney in Dec...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter