Tammy & Randy's Wishes VR:7/14/10~WP/Napa/France-PROF PICS!!!!!

I love the Jim Shore figurine. I am using the Cinderella castles he makes for my centerpieces. Can you believe less then 8 months now time is flying. I love the scavenger hunt idea!! That will be so fun. What hotel are your guest staying at? If its one of the all stars I may see them running around taking pictures.

I love the Jim Shore figurine. I am using the Cinderella castles he makes for my centerpieces. Can you believe less then 8 months now time is flying. I love the scavenger hunt idea!! That will be so fun. What hotel are your guest staying at? If its one of the all stars I may see them running around taking pictures.

Ann, Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I love the jim shore castles. The scavenger hunt will be for the all star movies. I think the pictures will be fun.....I am excited for our PS in dec:goodvibes

here are the items for the pirate themed photo scavenger hunt. there is a list(not the original design but tweaked it for a pirate theme) and then a map for each team/room. A " treasure bag" will hold the map ,list, camera and crayon/marker to check off the "finds" of the hunt.
Just for fun, I made some candy pockets I found on the creative board and will fill with the bones/skulls candies, a few colorful necklaces as treasure- not in photo, the cup/can holder that was a quarter after halloween (Dead Man's Brew- quasi POTC) and some napkins that were also a quarter. I figure after wards we will have pizza/drinks and swim.

here are the items for the pirate themed photo scavenger hunt. there is a list(not the original design but tweaked it for a pirate theme) and then a map for each team/room. A " treasure bag" will hold the map ,list, camera and crayon/marker to check off the "finds" of the hunt.
Just for fun, I made some candy pockets I found on the creative board and will fill with the bones/skulls candies, the a cup/can holder that was a quarter after halloween (Dead Man's Brew- quasi POTC) and some napkins that were also a quarter. I figure after wards we will have pizza/drinks and swim.

these are adorable! Great job! I'm sure your guests will love it.

Sara, Thanks for reading!:goodvibes I hope the guests will enjoy the photo scavenger hunt. It should make for some great pictures......something just fun!

Tammy you have done an awesome job on the scavenger hunt! Hmm..since I will be in the area I will sneak in and do it myself :rotfl2:

Seriously Tammy - that is just awesome! Your guests will love it! I wish I was ambitious enough to do somthing like that for my guests!

I love the treasure hunt. Do you mind sharing the questions? When are you having everyone do theirs? I know I included the in-park scavenger questions for our guests to do at their leisure and we had quite a few people do them while they were in the parks.

Tammy you have done an awesome job on the scavenger hunt! Hmm..since I will be in the area I will sneak in and do it myself :rotfl2:

Laura, Hi Thanks for reading.... I think it will be fun at least I hope it will be....and you would be more than welcome to sneak in....:)

Seriously Tammy - that is just awesome! Your guests will love it! I wish I was ambitious enough to do something like that for my guests!

Joanna, Hi!!! I hope our guests enjoy it... and I would love to take all the credit but I can't ... yes the inspiration was mine and I did the printing but some wonderful ladies from the creative board actually did the most of it.....I am so very thankful for their help and talent.....:worship:

I love the treasure hunt. Do you mind sharing the questions? When are you having everyone do theirs? I know I included the in-park scavenger questions for our guests to do at their leisure and we had quite a few people do them while they were in the parks.

Vanessa, hello! There aren't really questions , its more of just finding specific location in resort from list and taking a picture there... but I will gladly share.
My intent was do use questions, but that became more involved than I wanted so with some help from the creative board I plan on using a list of things/themed decor etc. around the resort..... guests will just need to find item( an example would be find RC the car, the winners circles or mousekeeping) and take a FUN picture....

Then with some "tweaking" to fit a pirate theme (Plan on doing late in afternoon before supper as a break from the parks and then have pizza and swimming). guests will all do the hunt at same time for approx. one hour in teams. Teams will be by room. different rooms/teams can go together but will need to have their own pictures.....

the pirate themed scavenger hunt will have resort maps. my home made "treasure bags" to hold list, camera. marker/crayon to check off "finds" and map. candy pockets are also from the creative board for fun and will fill with skull / bones candies. a pirate can holder I found for a quarter that fit the pirate theme with "Dead mans Brew" (quasi POTC), pirate napkins were also a quarter for pizza and plan on having some pirate jewels/necklaces too for fun... more to come!
I hope it will be fun.... I think it will make for some great photos...
about half of our guests are non camera shy tweens /teenagers.... oh my...:rotfl:

WOO-HOO!!!! we will be in wdw in 8 DAYS! I am so excited... we have several ADR, PS , Candle light processsional, jim shore signing event, hair trial, DP and MVMCP for DD birthday!!!:cool1:

Joanna thanks! I am ( we all are excited) esp. after watching the new disney holiday special the other night with all the lights and decorations. My friend
(who works at wdw) called me last night and we finalized plans to meet up when we arrive!

Congratulations on being so close to your planning session!! Mine is the 16th and I can hardly wait :yay: My wedding is planned for July 15... we're so close together!!! Hope the planning session goes great and I can't wait to read about it!!!

Congratulations on being so close to your planning session!! Mine is the 16th and I can hardly wait :yay: My wedding is planned for July 15... we're so close together!!! Hope the planning session goes great and I can't wait to read about it!!!

Chelsea, thanks for stopping by:goodvibes... we leave tonight for disney. our PS is the 15th!:cool1: I have a hair/make up trial on the 16th. I am excited too! Have fun at your PS! :goodvibes

Lucky Duck! Have a fabulous trip. Hope your PS and Hair/makeup trial go well!

I'm so jealous. I'm stuck here in the cold snow and you get to be in Disney! Any room in your suitcase?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter