Target 10% off gift card?

Just a quick question about the BF deal. I order the Target cards and got the deal and wrote down my confirmation number, but I haven't gotten an e-mail confirmation. Almost every other retailer sends an e-mail almost immediately thanking you for your purchase. Does Target do this? I haven't ordered from them in ages. Just wondering if I need to call.:)

My mom, DBF, and I all ordered online and selected to have them mailed. We got confirmation numbers, but we have not gotten any emails from Target either. When we look up the numbers, the order says it is processing. Hopefully they show up soon.

My mom, DBF, and I all ordered online and selected to have them mailed. We got confirmation numbers, but we have not gotten any emails from Target either. When we look up the numbers, the order says it is processing. Hopefully they show up soon.

I ordered items in addition to my gift cards (that I had mailed because some of them are to be gifts) and have not received an email confirmation from them (I did get my confirmation for Swagbucks, though I won't get the points for the cards). If I log in I can see the order in processing. I hope I get the whole order!

Haven't received any confirmation email from Target and I haven't had a chance to see if my credit card was charged or not.

I haven't received confirmation either and my charge card is listed as "pending".

Melissa

Has anyone who got the $5 Target gift cards this morning while ordering actually gotten the card numbers emailed to them? When the purchase went through it said 4-5 hours for the number to be mailed, but it has been close to 7 hours now. I'm wondering if they will not in fact show up.

Has anyone who got the $5 Target gift cards this morning while ordering actually gotten the card numbers emailed to them? When the purchase went through it said 4-5 hours for the number to be mailed, but it has been close to 7 hours now. I'm wondering if they will not in fact show up.

No, even as a glitch they should honor it but it's not something I would argue over.

same here!

I just wanted to report that the Red Card extra 5% off when ordering online with the gift cards may not always work. I ordered items online today with the gift card and did not get the extra 5% off. I did not order gift cards either, rather a go pro camera. I'm not going to complain though because I still saved 10% on the camera and I saved an additional 2.5% thru ebates plus I got a free gift card back. My order total did not exceed the amount on the card which may have been part of the problem.

Make sure your Red Card is still set up as your default payment. Sometimes that info just disappears .

Ordered cards yesterday and got extra 5% off without an issue. Today the system is not applying the Red Card discount and instead wants to give me $10 in Target gift cards for purchasing 8 $50 cards. Ugh!
My Redcard is set up as the default payment BUT the 5% was not showing up for me until I selected it as the initial payment. Then the 5% came off and I was able to click on "Use giftcards for payment" on the lower left (or something like that) to replace the RedCard with my gift cards. I purchased $2400 worth of cards yesterday in 6 separate transactions and am kinda bummed if I missed an extra $5 giftcard in the process.

I'm super excited all of my orders I placed on Sunday from Target have shipped!

I bought several thousand in Visa gift cards from Shop 'N Save here in St. Louis. They have a fee of $5.95, but for each $100 gift card you bought you get $20 in free groceries. Then I used the Visa gift cards to pay for the 10% Target gift cards, and then used the Target gift cards and got the 5% off the Disney gift cards online. :cool1:

It looks like I should start planning the trip we are taking in October!

I think it was a glitch. In my cart it said getting gift card for buying 4 P&G personal care items.
I guess that they honored orders that were placed before the glitch was corrected. I got my Target GCs in my email this morning. I had convinced myself that they would cancel the whole order. Now I hope that the Disney GCs arrive activated!

I guess that they honored orders that were placed before the glitch was corrected. I got my Target GCs in my email this morning. I had convinced myself that they would cancel the whole order. Now I hope that the Disney GCs arrive activated!

Yep, I got mine this am also!

The order I placed Friday morning for the $300 Target gift cards still says order created with a delivery date of 12/3-12/8 but they haven't been shipped yet. My credit card has been charged but there has been no movement on the cards being mailed. I should've just chosen emailed gift cards.

Anyone else?

I bought my Disney giftcards on Saturday morning and all of mine are on the way. Sorry, I forgot this was about purchasing the TARGET giftcards. I need more coffee.

The order I placed Friday morning for the $300 Target gift cards still says order created with a delivery date of 12/3-12/8 but they haven't been shipped yet. My credit card has been charged but there has been no movement on the cards being mailed. I should've just chosen emailed gift cards.

Anyone else?

I'm in same situation as Tara16.

I ordered 9 gift cards of different accounts (4 $15 and 5 $25) in a single order for nieces/nephews. One gift card is showing as shipped; the others are showing as "order created."

I'd just as soon they take their time. I don't want any trouble with gift cards that haven't been activated.

Ok, I checked my target account today. Order created for the gift cards.

herc.

I got a shipment notice today for the Target cards I ordered online. I also received 3 shipments of my Disney cards today (19 cards total) and they're all activated!

I got an email this morning saying that my 6 $50 target gift cards have been delayed in shipping. I receive another email saying that my 4 $50 Disney gift cards that I ordered using target gift cards bought in the store have been shipped already.

I also got an email from Target this morning saying my target gift cards from Black Friday were delayed. I find it hard to believe they wouldn't have anticipated how popular this promotion would be and have had enough gift cards on hand.

I also got an email from Target this morning saying my target gift cards from Black Friday were delayed. I find it hard to believe they wouldn't have anticipated how popular this promotion would be and have had enough gift cards on hand.
This is why I ordered the eGift Cards. They get delivered within 4 hours and you can add them to any physical GC you have by just combining them on the Target app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter