Target 10% off gift card?

All for Target GC's with the 10% deal? Target likely internally flagged it and cancelled your last transaction- not your bank... since they clearly note in the fine print that only a maximum of $300 per person can be purchased, so if the same payment method flagged in their system, it would reject the order.
The restriction was actually "per household," so they likely compared the billing address. The fine print does state that transaction exceeding the restricted limit can be voided.

For everyone that got their Target gift cards emailed to them, did you link to your smartphone to use in the store? And if so, is the balance saying $0? I'm thinking maybe because I can't use them until tomorrow, they say $0 until tomorrow. But I just want to make sure there's no mistake. :) Thanks in advance!

I was able to order two GCs online and tried to use the tablet with my husband's email with no luck. I also went in store to get the scooter deal and more gift cards. I asked a SA(who turned out to be the manager):) if I could use their gift cards to buy Disney ones. He used his little radio and confirmed it. I checked out using 2 transactions. First, had him ring up the gift cards and paid cash. Then he started checking out my cart items and I added two more on the end. We ended up saving $90:cool1: I'm located in Delaware if that's any help

For everyone that got their Target gift cards emailed to them, did you link to your smartphone to use in the store? And if so, is the balance saying $0? I'm thinking maybe because I can't use them until tomorrow, they say $0 until tomorrow. But I just want to make sure there's no mistake. :) Thanks in advance!

Mine are also showing up with a 0 balance. I am assuming it is because they are not supposed to be used until tomorrow. I will check them tomorrow to be sure they show up.

On the receipt for the ones I bought in the store underneath the $300 charge it does say new balance zero dollars. Underneath that it says it will be redeemable starting on 11/29. Guess they'll just add money to the gift card tomorrow?

We had ours mailed to us (I don't know why I didn't do email.....kinda silly of me I guess), but we have gotten nothing. I ordered a set, DBF ordered a set, and so did my mom. I hope it all goes through.

I just entered all of mine in my account and the funds showed up. It let me buy Disney Gift Cards with the extra 5% off. Waiting to do more to see if these ones actually go through, since it is before Nov 29...

I just entered all of mine in my account and the funds showed up. It let me buy Disney Gift Cards with the extra 5% off. Waiting to do more to see if these ones actually go through, since it is before Nov 29...

Me too! I placed 2 separate orders, one for $300 and another for $350. :coffee: Now we wait.

I was able to use my Target gift cards I purchased today towards the Disney gift cards with the additional 5 percent off redcard discount.:cool1::cool1:

I was able to use my Target gift cards I purchased today towards the Disney gift cards with the additional 5 percent off redcard discount.:cool1::cool1:

I'm confused, if you are paying for the disney GC w target GC, how are you getting the 5% off with your redcard if you aren't using the redcard to pay?

I'm confused, if you are paying for the disney GC w target GC, how are you getting the 5% off with your redcard if you aren't using the redcard to pay?

You must have target red card set as your default payment then it adds automatically, even though I only used gift cards.

You must have target red card set as your default payment then it adds automatically, even though I only used gift cards.

When you go to checkout, unclick target red card as payment. Click gift cards and your discount stays in the cart.

I am now getting 7 Disney Gift Cards sent to me after purchasing $900 worth of Target GC this morning. :cool1: A little worried that at least one (if not more) will not be correctly activated. We shall see! Do I need to set up an account via DisneyWorld.com in order to input the cards to pay off my trip balance, or do I call and stress out a CM with 7 different GC payments?

ETA: make that 19 Disney Gift Cards!

I got the confirmation emails when I ordered, and a few hours later got emails that they shipped. So that's a relief that they weren't canceled! Now to wait til Dec5-10 to see if they are activated.

Mine are active now, I just placed 2 400$ orders with red card as default, it came out at 380$! <3 I am debating on placing more.. or go to the store for the rest since my trip is 12/9 in case they don't show up, will use for Jan DVC fees and to pay for a cruise due in Jan

I just wanted to report that the Red Card extra 5% off when ordering online with the gift cards may not always work. I ordered items online today with the gift card and did not get the extra 5% off. I did not order gift cards either, rather a go pro camera. I'm not going to complain though because I still saved 10% on the camera and I saved an additional 2.5% thru ebates plus I got a free gift card back. My order total did not exceed the amount on the card which may have been part of the problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter