Taylor and McKayla go to WDW!! Taking a 7 and 2 year old . . in Aug!! Updated 6/23

So, I last left off at Animal Kingdom. After our awesome breakfast at Pizzafari - we headed to check out the rest of the park. And, we happened to come across the whole gang from the Hundred Acre Woods!
IMG_1457-1.jpg

IMG_1460-1.jpg

After meeting the whole gang, we headed over to Dinoland. I was alittle nervous about taking Taylor on Dinosaur. She was alittle nervous, too! But, she went on and actually LOVED IT!! It was one of her favorite rides theh whole trip!

IMG_1463-1.jpg

After Dinosaur, I wanted to ride Everest. Mike stayed with Taylor and played games in Dinoland. I was able to ride the single rider line and got right on! It was so fun!! When we return in August, Mike says he'd like to go on. (He's not a big roller coaster guy! LOL) When I came back from the ride, Mike and Taylor had played games and won nothing!! The three of us played a water gun and game and guess who won on the first try . . . . ME!!! Here is my prize in Mike's backpack - he had to get some air!!!

IMG_1466-1.jpg

Next, we went over to see the Lion King show. It was cute, but alittle long for a Disney Show. I'll be interested to see how McKayla likes it - she LOVES shows. Hopefully we can get good seats again - we were second row on this trip.

IMG_1493-1.jpg

By this point, we were hot and tired. Anyone who's been to AK can relate!! It gets so uncomfortable there. So, where did you head off to next?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter