TCM Cruise and Castaway Club Perks

do Castaway Club perks apply to the TCM cruise? does the cruise count towards status? As Platinum members do we get the Palo perk?
I vaguely recall seeing a thread from years ago saying that your Castaway Club perks don't apply on a charter cruise. It isn't an "official" DCL cruise; the chartering organization has purchased it. Why would you expect a DCL sling bag (or other CC status gift) on a TCM charter? But I did a quick search and couldn't find the post I thought I remembered.

(I seem to recall a discussion on the Concierge Lounge being restricted to the chartered cruise VIPs, etc. as opposed to being aligned with normal concierge cabins.)

On the TCM Cruise website it says, "Most Disney themed entertainment will be suspended for the TCM cruise." I also would assume that there is no guarantee that Palo will even be open for the charter cruise. Or if it is, that it wouldn't be reserved for special events associated with the charter?

do Castaway Club perks apply to the TCM cruise? does the cruise count towards status? As Platinum members do we get the Palo perk?
Did you see this post? The cruise sounds like fun, I hope to go on one day, I love movies.
we went to Pato once. We are platinum on Disney so we get it for free. It wasnt As good as we remembered on past Disney cruises. We like the Disney main dining room. We had a table of eight but only one couple showed up. Great people from Louisville. We like sitting with new people and getting to know them.

There was also this post here. It sounds like you should get some perks.
The reason TCM uses Disney ship is because Disney owns TCM . The first two TCM cruises weee on celebrity. I much prefer Disney. These cruises count toward your total Disney cruise count. You get a reg Disney reservation number and your platinum status is recognized so we always get a palo dinner.

Yes, i became platinum last year on the TCM cruise.

Disney does not own TCM. TCM was part of Turner, which became part of Warner Brothers (as part of AOL-Time-Warner), and is now part of Warner Discovery. Disney has never had any ownership of TCM.

Disney does not own TCM. TCM was part of Turner, which became part of Warner Brothers (as part of AOL-Time-Warner), and is now part of Warner Discovery. Disney has never had any ownership of TCM.
This is completely irrelevant to anything that's been asked/discussed in this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter