TDR Package + Extra Nights +other questions.

I booked very recently at 5 months out for a busy week. Mira Costa was sold out, but TDLH and A H had many rooms available for my 5 day stay. I was on at 11a.m. Tokyo time, signed in via my U.S. Disney account, and had not 1 hiccup. I used my American Express to place the deposit. Amex has their 3D Secure implementation set up already, so I instantly received a text with a pin, entered that, and was with confirmation of completed reservation in 7 minutes.

There is no Visa implementation of 3D secure in the US. It is pushed down to the individual banks. Search the web and you will find folks lamenting back in 2014 about this lack of coordination. Also Wikipedia has a decent summary of how it all works. The lack of Visa level coordination is a big part of the variable experiences people continue to report at checkout.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter