Tea At The Grand Floridian?

in everyone's opinion, is this something we could take our very active 22 month old DD to? BTY, she is a very good eater, although it's hard for her to "sit"and eat for very long...Just looking for something interesting to do while our 3 yr old DS attends the wonderland tea party.

dts,
If she is very active then I would say no. I took my 6 and 11 year olds and they were prepared with their very best manners. A 22 month old can be very unpredictable and you would likely be stressed out trying to keep her quiet for this atmosphere. Just my opinion. How about lunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe or a walk along the beach. My kids loved playing in the sand at that age.

Originally posted by dts718
in everyone's opinion, is this something we could take our very active 22 month old DD to? BTY, she is a very good eater, although it's hard for her to "sit"and eat for very long...Just looking for something interesting to do while our 3 yr old DS attends the wonderland tea party.

FYI, you are served on real Royal Dalton (Albert??) China. Tea cups, saucers, tea pot, etc. I was paranoid with my 12 and 8 year old and they were behaving like little ladies.

Maggie

Um yeah, I think we'll have to pass on tea this time around! She'd probably start clinking tea cups together-not to mention upsetting all the people trying to have a nice relazing time...The beach sounds like a much better idea..thanks for the info

had tea there three times and are considering going again when we are there in May. This time taking our 2 year old DD.

This last time we had the Buckingham Palace and added the cheese plate. Let me say this if you love cheese this plate is unbeliveable. Stilton, cheddar ohh I could go on and on.

In October we asked the our server if our 2yo DD would be welcome and he told us to make sure and bring her back she would be more than welcome.

The food is wonderful. I'm not a big egg salad fan but I can eat their egg salad tea sandwiches. I wonder if it's pixie dust they put in them or what but they are delicious.

Hope this helps.
Rudy
aka Piglet's daddy

It sounds so good, I can't wait. maybe we should just have "tea" for dinner every night!!:wave2:

The tea sounds fabulous! I think I will make a PS for MIL and I. :) We can do this while DD and DH swim or take a nap. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter