TEAM DONALD--Biggest Loser 11 Spring Team Challenge

:wave2: Hello TEAMIES! Just popping in to say hello! Can't wait to join you all on this exciting journey. :flower3:

GOOD MORNING Team Donald!
Looking forward to the challenge & getting to know everyone!

Abby :)

Hello Team Donald!!!

I hope everyone is getting excited about the challenge starting!

We still have quite a few spots for coaches open. If you are interested in coaching, we are filling spots through March. In the past folks who have coached often find they have very on plan weeks because coaching helps you to really focus for the week.:goodvibes Coaches post a QOTD and reply to folks on the thread.

Check out POST #4 for open spots.

If you already communicated that you would like to coach and I missed it, I apologize.:goodvibes Please send me another pm. If you have questions about coaching, you can pm either me or Dona (donac).

Thanks!!!!

Hello Team Donald members!!!:wave2::donald:

I'm Amy and am looking forward to starting this loser party with all you. :lmao: See you on the 1st!

Hello teammates,

I am looking to lose 35 pounds. I lost 60 2 years ago but have gained 20 back. I turn 40 tomorrow and have 2 big goals before I hit 41 so I am hoping that I will support you and you will hound me to stay on track.

2 goals- lose the 35 pounds, run a 5 K.

Can't wait to get to know everyone.:dance3:

I wanted to let everyone know that I posted details on how the WIN challenge will work. Some of the details may change, but the basic instructions will stay the same. The instructions are on the first page of this thread and the Team threads.
Have a great evening!

Hello teammates,

I am looking to lose 35 pounds. I lost 60 2 years ago but have gained 20 back. I turn 40 tomorrow and have 2 big goals before I hit 41 so I am hoping that I will support you and you will hound me to stay on track.

2 goals- lose the 35 pounds, run a 5 K.

Can't wait to get to know everyone.:dance3:

Good goals! I want to run a 5K too. In fact I'm running one in February. At least I hope I will run not walk. Either way I'm doing it. I'm also planning on doing the half marathon at DL in September. :scared1:

Hello Team Donald!

If you are celebrating a birthday between now and January 31st, please send me a pm and I will add you to our birthday list so that we can celebrate with you!

:wave: Hello fellow team member. My name is Cathy and I'm really looking forward to losing weight and making friends. I did real good with weight loss over the past year. Lost about 30 pounds and toned up. Then I moved to sunny Florida where my husband and I enjoy going out to eat and hitting the great food shops in the area. I also got sick and reverted back to all my comfort foods and in turn it caused my to pack back on the 30 pounds I lost plus another 20. I also couldn't exercise during that time so I'm sure that contributed to it all too. My pants are too tight but I refuse to go buy more. I don't want to go up, I want to go down!!
Come summer I want to look and feel better when I go out in my shorts and tanks as well as my bathing suit. I find if I am accountable for my actions I do better.
So....back to Weight Watchers I go and back on my Wii fit. There is also a Zumba class that meets every week down the street that I would like to go to but physically I don't know if I could do it.
So after all this rambling I just wanted to say hi! :rotfl:

Hello team donald! My name is Dani and I will be joining as a loser. I did the fall challenge but fell off the wagon for the last month. I am looking forward to a better and more healthy spring.

I am going to give coaching a try. Any week is fine!

Hi fellow team Donald members. I am Jane. I'm looking forward to getting to a more healthy weight in 2011. I haven't set any concrete goals yet, still working on that and New Year's resolutions.

Looking forward to a great team!

Welcome Team Donald. Sorry I seem to late for my party.

I am the team captain Dona. I will tell you more about myself as the challenge goes on.

If you want to help out and coach for a week please pm me. I will be coaching the first week. It is not hard and is a lot of fun as you get to know people.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you as we go on this journey.

Have a happy and healthy day.

Hi new teammates! I'm Beth, and I am looking to looking forward to a new year where I can be a little more fit and a little less lazy! :yay:

I actually really enjoy working out at the gym, it's just the getting there that seems to be difficult :confused3 Additionally, I have a serious sweet tooth that I am going to get under control...for real! Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Welcome Team Donald. Sorry I seem to late for my party.

I am the team captain Dona. I will tell you more about myself as the challenge goes on.

If you want to help out and coach for a week please pm me. I will be coaching the first week. It is not hard and is a lot of fun as you get to know people.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you as we go on this journey.

Have a happy and healthy day.

Hi Dona!
Here's where we are at for coaches for Team Donald! We are filling through the end of March for now. Please let me know if you have any to add and I will update the first page!:goodvibes

1/1--1/6 donac
1/7--1/13 lisah0711
1/14--1/20 Dreamer24

1/21--1/27
1/28--2/3 Octoberbride03
2/4--2/10
2/11--2/17
2/18--2/24
2/25--3/3 pudge the fish (Abby)
3/4--3/10
3/11--3/17
3/18--3/24
3/25--3/31

Dreamer24--put you in on Jan. 14. Let me know if that won't work!:goodvibes

Team Donald:

Please join me in WISHing tarheel618 a Very Happy Birthday today!

I hope you have a fabulous day!!!!!
party:

Hello Team! My name is Allie and I have 25 pounds to lose. Looking forward to getting to know you all and travel this journey together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter