Team Focker Watch chat! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farrier= person who shoes my horses (and who is usually late.....so that I get to go grab 2 horses, tie them up, feed them treats to pacify them....and let them go just in time to see him show up :sad2: ) .:teacher:

I just grounded DS8 for life for shooting DS10 in the eye with a nerf dart.
Well that's a little harsh. He is shoot his eye out? :rotfl2:

back from cheerleading practice (8:30 am :eek: ) and waiting on farrier to come sometime this afternoon.
Gotta either make or buy a cake for my dad's 66th tomorrow (we're taking him to Shoney's --cause it's where it wanted to go :thumbsup2 )
No Shoney's here.

What or who is a farrier?
Okay. Now pay close attention ...

One fairy ...
Fairy_flies_4.gif

So two fairies are farrier ...
Two_fairies.gif

And three faires are farriest ...
Three_fairies.gif

Sorry, this might sound rude but I had to :rotfl2: when I read the post that they have a sign that says TOUR BUSES WELCOME. HA! :rotfl:

Never picked an eatery with that sign in the window for my b-day. :love:

MEL

1. The age you will be on your next birthday:
36.jpg

2.A place you’d like to travel:
Scotland
scotland.jpg

3. Your favorite place:
Library
library.gif

4. Your favorite object
My Honda Pilot
Pilot.jpg

5. Your favorite food:
Scallops
scallops.jpg

6.Your favorite animal:
cows
cows.jpg

7. Your favorite color.
candy apple red
AE982RotaryinCandyAppleRedV_ebay.jpg

8. The town in which you were born:
Douglas
Douglas_os_MA.jpg

9. The town in which you live:
Clarkston
zzwolv1.jpg

10. The name of a past pet:
Tubbs
DSCN0284.jpg

11. The first name of a past love:
Louis --- OMG that is NOT him....
Louis.jpg

12. Your screen name:
Muffinygood
Nothing showed up

13. Your middle name:
Arlene
arlene.jpg

14. Your last name:
No matches showed up

15. A bad habit of yours:
Bi**hing
118129835541.gif

16. Your first job:
waitress at Friendlies
waitress.gif

17. Name a fellow DIS friend
DM
dm.jpg

18. A nickname for you
Muffin
muffin.jpg

MEL :love:

All this time I never knew we had the same last name. KC & I always maker jokes about everyone named Garcia being a distant cousin so HELLO CUZ! LOL.
What up, CUZ! :goodvibes
We miss you being here too:goodvibes
I KNOW!! I like totally miss youse guys!

He loves it. Santa brought him one and my brother got him one too. Our orange hippio has a defective head keeps getting stuck
Maddie says ours defective one is the orange one, too! :headache:

:eek: Grease 2 was the best- it was soooo cheesy, it was great!

Morning Fockers. I need some Focker power. Namath's lab work came back and the vet is concerned about it. Long story short I just got off the phone with her a little while ago and I am bringing Namath in Tuesday at 5pm for an ultrasound of his bladder and kidneys. She had some big words (and scary). I had a good cry and "talked" to Dad and asked him to get St Francis (patron saints of animals) to watch over my boy.

So if I could ask you all to keep Namath in your thoughts I would appreciate it.

Talk to you all later.
Awww... Mo! I hope everything turns out just fine for your Namath! :hug:

:magnify:

Well, try spelling Minnie right!
I did on the search promise :rotfl2:

Yeah, pretty close....I think she has brown eyes though. ;)
I just had to post that when I saw it :rotfl2:

What is everyone up to today. The guy was supposed to be coming to measure my windows by 11:00am. Still no sign of him:mad:
Did he ever come????

Oh dear, is DS10 OK?

Gotta either make or buy a cake for my dad's 66th tomorrow
So what did you do? If you baked one photo please!

Okay. Now pay close attention ...

And three faires are farriest ...
Three_fairies.gif
:rotfl2:

6.Your favorite animal:
cows
Cows? Really? Why?

10. The name of a past pet:
Tubbs
th_DSCN0284.jpg
Do you guys get the teletubbies? :rotfl2:

Oh and I had to laugh when Dm got the Liverpool Football Club sign for her town :rotfl2:

:eek: Grease 2 was the best- it was soooo cheesy, it was great!
Ummm don't think so :scared: :rotfl2:

Showered at 3:15... princess:
am or pm :rotfl2:

We've just had a nice movie night, the girls have just gone to bed, we watched surfs up and it was pretty funny had popcorn etc. I'm also nearly finished a book I'm reading called The House at Riverton by Kate Morton, it was top of our charts a few weeks ago and is pretty good, I'm just at the part where I really want to finish it if YKWIM :rotfl2:

I just went to DM's TR which BTW is also locked!!! And saw this, so is that why you've all been laughing? Don't you say stacked the dishwasher? :rotfl:

TE said:
but then I don't stack the dishwasher either

TE, Buffy was my pet not Kat's! ;) And yes Buffy was my first pet she was a beautiful golden lab that my parents got as a puppy just before I was born. They also got a black lab at that time that they called Trixie. I guess they were going for hooker names?:confused3 :lmao:

:rotfl2: ...but no.

No Shoney's?? Where do u go for artery-clogging breakfast buffets??
I don't usually like going out for breakfast. If I ever go, which may be once a year, it's either Friendly's or a hometown diner called Gardenview.

17. Name a fellow DIS friend
DM
dm.jpg
Don't I know it ...

Showered at 3:15... princess:
Showered around the same time! :rotfl2:

Oh and I had to laugh when Dm got the Liverpool Football Club sign for her town :rotfl2:
And that was the only choice. There were a lot of them but all said the same thing! I'm a proud Liverpudlian.

DJ said:
We've just had a nice movie night, the girls have just gone to bed, we watched surfs up and it was pretty funny had popcorn etc. I'm also nearly finished a book I'm reading called The House at Riverton by Kate Morton, it was top of our charts a few weeks ago and is pretty good, I'm just at the part where I really want to finish it if YKWIM :rotfl2:
We're having family movie night tonight. Rob went to pick up some pizza and wings (he likes hot wings and I like garlic wings). We're going to watch "Night at the Museum".

I just went to DM's TR which BTW is also locked!!! And saw this, so is that why you've all been laughing? Don't you say stacked the dishwasher? :rotfl:
Yep. Good old Marisa closed it down but she spelled my first name and screen name wrong. I PM'd her and gave her bid-ness. :headache: We stack plates Jo and load the dishwasher. I thought I posted that somewhere!

:scared1: Is he okay.

Farrier= person who shoes my horses (and who is usually late.....so that I get to go grab 2 horses, tie them up, feed them treats to pacify them....and let them go just in time to see him show up :sad2: ) .:teacher:

I knew this:woohoo:

Did he ever come????

He showed up at 12:00pm:headache: At least Jimmy's playdate hadn't arrived yet!

Oh dear, is DS10 OK?

JO: I actually commented to DH that I've never been asked my favorite animal before and therefore had to come up with something ON THE FLY. Cows are, you know. Unassuming. Or unthreatening. I think. So, therefore, they are my favorite.

And we stack the bills here! :lmao:
And load and UNload the dishwasher.

Ah, Friendly's MY FAVORITE. I miss it like you don't even know.

:sad2:

MEL

And for you Culinary Fockers:
I am having a dinner party tomorrow. I am making this: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_31318,00.html

I have made it several times and it is YUMMY! And before you even ask, NO it's not WICKED garlicky. It is sweet after you "roast" it in the pan before adding the wine.

Just thought I'd share as you are mostly peeps who cook. And by the way, it's amazingly easy. The hardest part is browning the chicken at the beginning. The rest is SUPER easy.

MEL;)

That sounds good Mel. I am adding to my recipe file.

Thanks!:thumbsup2

You are welcome. I should mention that I make the "sauce" a bit different. I do 1/2 of all the ingredients Plus what it calls for. (This gives me one and a half times the sauce I WOULD have had...) Does this make sense? Then I have extra for spooning over the mashed taters.
For example: I use 4.5 tablespoons cognac and 2 1/4 C wine. (instead of 3 and 1 1/2)

OK.
MEL

You are welcome. I should mention that I make the "sauce" a bit different. I do 1/2 of all the ingredients Plus what it calls for. (This gives me one and a half times the sauce I WOULD have had...) Does this make sense? Then I have extra for spooning over the mashed taters.
For example: I use 4.5 tablespoons cognac and 2 1/4 C wine. (instead of 3 and 1 1/2)

OK.
MEL

Got it:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter