Team Focker Watch chat! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Peeps!!! Darn I miss DISing!! :sad1:

Does working all weekend mean no Dising?
I found out my weekend schedule - 9-4 tomorrow and I'm off Sunday and Monday! :cool1:

Jim and I are both off on Monday too. Jimmy's daycare is open though, so for my entry into the mother of the year contest, we are sending him!:rolleyes1 We have a ton of errands to do whichwill get done so much more quickly if he is not with us, KWIM? We bought a new computer desk so we ant to go to Ikea to get a chair for it. Then we are going to Toys R Us to exchange one of his Christmas gifts (Hungry, Hungry Hippos - he got 2) for another game, and while there we will just have to stop at the Disney Store to see what they have....;)
Does he not like his Hungry Hippos game? It drives me bonkers, but the kids love it! Oh and I forgot one of our hippos heads is defective, too. :headache:

You're going to PAN, aren't you? :rotfl2:
:lmao:

Love Ghostbusters!:thumbsup2 Jimmy not in bed yet, so we are watching Miss Spiders Sunny Patch:dance3:
Oh, I love Miss Spider! And WOW WOW WUBBZY! :lmao:

Hubby has that very same problem! :lmao:
Bahahahahaha!!!! :rotfl2:

So what's shakin'?:cool2:

And WOW WOW WUBBZY! :lmao:

Wow, wow, Wubbzy, Wubbzy, Wubbzy, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

Darn it. Now THAT'S stuck in my head.

Except that Ghostbusters ended so now I'm watching HSM2 and there aren't even any kids awake? :confused3 :rotfl:

I'm also working in my NY Times Sunday crossword puzzle book that I got for Christmas, so it's really more background noise. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :rolleyes1

Wow, wow, Wubbzy, Wubbzy, Wubbzy, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

Darn it. Now THAT'S stuck in my head.

Except that Ghostbusters ended so now I'm watching HSM2 and there aren't even any kids awake? :confused3 :rotfl:

I'm also working in my NY Times Sunday crossword puzzle book that I got for Christmas, so it's really more background noise. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :rolleyes1

I have a confession to make - I've never seen HSM1 or 2. Why don't they appeal to me? :confused3 Maybe I am too much of a Grease fan to even attempt to watch it.

I have a confession to make - I've never seen HSM1 or 2. Why don't they appeal to me? :confused3 Maybe I am too much of a Grease fan to even attempt to watch it.

I love Grease and even Grease 2. These are pretty harmless fun, though, and they're definitely not even as naughty as those. :confused3 I can't really explain why I like them so much.

Truly, tonight, I just wanted something on, but nothing to concentrate on yet, at least, if that makes sense. ;)

I love Grease and even Grease 2. These are pretty harmless fun, though, and they're definitely not even as naughty as those. :confused3 I can't really explain why I like them so much.

Truly, tonight, I just wanted something on, but nothing to concentrate on yet, at least, if that makes sense. ;)

:lmao: I love Grease 2, too! :rolleyes1 But you didn't hear that from me.

I'm off to make dinner, just realized it's 6:30pm! :scared1: I chat with you later, toots! ;)

Hey, Miz, "Angry Troy" is on. :rotfl2:

We happened to be watching Hannah Montana yesterday, and I saw the separate music video... :rolleyes1 :eek: It was, um, interesting.

Here's a fun thing to do. Answer these questions. Go to Photobucket and type your answers into the "search". Pick 1 picture from the first page only. You have to click on the pic and use the "IMG" spot to post them here. Here's my list ...

1. The age you will be on your next birthday:
32.gif

2.A place you’d like to travel:
Disney
disney.gif

3. Your favorite place:
Magic Kingdom
magic2.jpg

4. Your favorite object:
Books
books.jpg

5. Your favorite food:
Seafood
seafood.jpg

6.Your favorite animal:
Cat
Cat.gif

7. Your favorite color.
Purple
purple.jpg

8. The town in which you were born:
Smithtown
P1010001.jpg

9. The town in which you live:
Bay Ridge
ridge.jpg

10. The name of a past pet:
Buddy
BUDDY.gif

11. The first name of a past love:
Doug
DOUG.jpg

12. Your screen name:
KatGarcia ( searched Kat Garcia to get a result...lol def not me tho!)
IMG_1174.jpg

13. Your middle name:
Ann
an.gif

14. Your last name:
Garcia (there was also one of a womans butt with the name on the back but I didnt wanna get in trouble for posting it!)
GARCIA.jpg

15. A bad habit of yours:
O-C-D Cleaning
cleaning.jpg

16. Your first job:
Aeropostale
iwantthissobad.jpg

17. Name a fellow DIS friend
Crystal
crystal.jpg

18. A nickname for you
Boo
BoO.gif

That was fun! It sure killed time and made me forget for just a minute that KC ios not home yet and its 10 freakin o'clock and he hasn't left the office yet- so much for date night, huh?! Anyone else around and wanna chat???

The age you will be at your next Birthday.... 36!
36.jpg

A place you'd like to travel to......Tahiti
Tahiti.jpg

Your favorite place..... EPCOT, baybee!!!
epcot.jpg

A favorite object......:lovestruc
computer.jpg

Your favorite food..... CHEESEBURGER!!!
Cheeseburger.jpg

Your favorite animal..... kitty!!
kitty.gif

Your favorite color..... lime green!!
green-1.jpg

Town where you were born.... Whittier.:lmao:
thwhittier.jpg

Town where you live now.... Whittier.:lmao:
thwhittier.jpg

Name of a past pet.... JACK :cat:
A.jpg

Name of a past love.... Brad.
brad.jpg

Your screen name....
meandpatdisneyland2001.jpg

Your middle name.... Irene :confused3
.jpg

Your last name.... Garcia
garcia.gif

Your first job.... Hair stylist.
hair.gif

A bad habit....
starbucks.jpg

Fellow DIS friend.... PrincessV
5.jpg

A nickname for you.... Face.
face.gif

That was fun!

Ok--you all talked for 7 pages just while I went to a basketball game! (well, 4 games actually!)
We won the varsity game by 1 point against a big rival!:cheer2: Ab's BF is a big basketball star so she was happy. She got to dance with the Varsity cheerleaders at halftime and did great too.

Can't totally catch up right now--
But Grease--love it (we watch it regularly)
Grease 2--eh....not so much
HSM HSM2--if you like Grease, you'll like these too!

Not sure why there are pics of giant hamburgers on the screen--guess y'all got hungry!

Gotta get to bed--BA has cheer practice at 8:30 am:sad2:

I meandered over to Jo's TR to wake her up and this is what I found:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

There's no reply button at all! :eek: I've been writing on Jo's PTR/TR for almost a year!
Hmm......but I CAN edit!:idea:

OMG you guys have been super chatty!

V I hope you & Leo feel good enough to be in WDW!

The weather here was crappy, it was drizzling all day and in the 60's, which wasn't too bad, but the drizzling sucked. Not too cold at night, still 60's.
Hopefully tomorrow is better.

Oh and apparently there's some kind of cheerleading competition going on and the parks were pretty full.

CE: OMG you might be moving to FL!!!! :yay:
Ok Jupiter/Port St. Lucie are like 2 hrs from Miami and about 1 1/2 from Orlando. That's all I know about that.

Miami, well for me sucks. The only good thing are the beaches and being close to WDW.
The schools are like V said and they suck.:sad2: I don't think they've gotten any better since when I was in High School. Plus as DM mentioned, they're so desperate for teachers they'll basically hire anybody.
I don't know what kind of work you DH does, but the pay usually sucks compared to the cost of living, which has completely sky rocketed in the past 2 years with pay not changing. Unfortunately Miami companies do what they wish and the state doesn't/can't interfere. Basically there's no such thing as unions.
Traffic is horrible. :headache:
Houses in the good areas are pretty pricey and all the insurances for the homes are costly (like V said, because of hurricanes). Plus the houses are kinda small in sq footage. I don't know why. :confused3
The Universities: I went to UM which is a private uni and is very pricey. Right now I think the tuition is at $14k a semester. The other local colleges are cheaper, 1 sucks and the other is ok. There's a private uni (Nova) in Ft. Lauderdale that's good, but is almost as pricey as UM since it's private too.
UF is super hard to get into. I don't know if it's still required, but when I was graduating HS they required SAT I & II plus ACT with a good GPA and scroes on them. FSU, I'm not sure about.
If you do move to the southern FL area, I'd suggest Ft. Laud and not Miami. It's just nicer there. But at least you're close to WDW. :goodvibes

OK, it's late and I need to get some sleep. Talk to ya'll later!!

Grease 2--eh....not so much

But... but...

It has great songs, like "Let's Bowl Tonight", "Cool Rider", and my personal favorite (of course, I have a rep to protect - hey, that's a Grease 2 movie quote! :idea: ) "Reproduction".

And Michelle Pfeiffer's first movie role!

And... and the twins from "Double Trouble" (horrible 80's TV show that I loved)

And "Let's Do it For Our Country".

HOW, oh HOW can you not like it? :rotfl2:

CE: OMG you might be moving to FL!!!! :yay:
Ok Jupiter/Port St. Lucie are like 2 hrs from Miami and about 1 1/2 from Orlando. That's all I know about that.

Miami, well for me sucks. The only good thing are the beaches and being close to WDW.
The schools are like V said and they suck.:sad2: I don't think they've gotten any better since when I was in High School. Plus as DM mentioned, they're so desperate for teachers they'll basically hire anybody.
I don't know what kind of work you DH does, but the pay usually sucks compared to the cost of living, which has completely sky rocketed in the past 2 years with pay not changing. Unfortunately Miami companies do what they wish and the state doesn't/can't interfere. Basically there's no such thing as unions.
Traffic is horrible. :headache:
Houses in the good areas are pretty pricey and all the insurances for the homes are costly (like V said, because of hurricanes). Plus the houses are kinda small in sq footage. I don't know why. :confused3
The Universities: I went to UM which is a private uni and is very pricey. Right now I think the tuition is at $14k a semester. The other local colleges are cheaper, 1 sucks and the other is ok. There's a private uni (Nova) in Ft. Lauderdale that's good, but is almost as pricey as UM since it's private too.
UF is super hard to get into. I don't know if it's still required, but when I was graduating HS they required SAT I & II plus ACT with a good GPA and scroes on them. FSU, I'm not sure about.
If you do move to the southern FL area, I'd suggest Ft. Laud and not Miami. It's just nicer there. But at least you're close to WDW. :goodvibes

OK, it's late and I need to get some sleep. Talk to ya'll later!!

Hi, Z!!!

IF any of this happens, D would be flying (corporate pilot, not airline but for a private company) out of West Palm. Because of his friend's reccomendation, we're definitely looking north of Palm Beach, even, putting us well away from Miami as I understand it. Martin County, south of Vero, but not much... :confused:

Thanks for all your info! Hope it gets warmer, enjoy! :goodvibes

I'm such a wuss, I just had a good old cry watching Coronation Street one of the main, longest running characters died :sad: I cried my eyes out :rotfl2:

Oh who was it?!

1. The age you will be on your next birthday:
25.jpg

2.A place you’d like to travel:
France
france.jpg

3. Your favorite place:
Capri
capri.jpg

4. Your favorite object:
Computer
Computer.jpg

5. Your favorite food:
Pizza
pizza.jpg

6.Your favorite animal:
Panda
Panda.jpg

7. Your favorite color.
Violet
a.jpg

8. The town in which you were born:
Halifax, NS
Halifax.jpg

9. The town in which you live:
Kingston
kingston.jpg

10. The name of a past pet:
Buffy
buffy.jpg

11. The first name of a past love:
David
david.jpg

12. Your screen name:
Lifelong Dreamer
Nothing showed up

13. Your middle name:
Katilin
Attitude2.jpg

14. Your last name:
No matches showed up

15. A bad habit of yours:
Shopping
shopping.jpg
]
16. Your first job:
Italian Bakery
IMGP0680.jpg

Disneyland Mama
IMGONNAGETU.jpg

18. A nickname for you
Sweet Pea
sweet_pea.jpg

Hi Peeps!!! Darn I miss DISing!! :sad1:

We miss you being here too:goodvibes

I found out my weekend schedule - 9-4 tomorrow and I'm off Sunday and Monday! :cool1:

Not bad. I am off Monday too, but we have a few errand to run and while we are out we will just HAVE to stop by the Disney Store:rolleyes1

Does he not like his Hungry Hippos game? It drives me bonkers, but the kids love it! Oh and I forgot one of our hippos heads is defective, too. :headache:

He loves it. Santa brought him one and my brother got him one too. Our orange hippio has a defective head keeps getting stuck:headache:

HSM 1 & 2 - Have never seen and have no interest in.

Love Grease.

Grease 2 :sick:

Wow that took me ages to catch up!!!

JO- boy are you burning the midnight oil or what???Its late missy time for bed:rotfl2:
I cant believe it takes 1 1/2 to get to school. that is crazy. How far is the school from you??
Yeah I finally went to bed :rotfl2: The school is about 30 minutes away by car!

Next up is the orange chicken.
That didn't come out good for us last night :confused:

BTW,all those that gave advice about my middleschooler situation,he is doing better today.I even got two GOOD emails from his two gifted teachers.
That's so good Amy!

Who died Jo ?? I watched Corantion Street growing up Back inthe days of Albert Tatlock!
Vera Duckworth!!!!!! And she was finally about to move to Blackpool too :rotfl2:

Do you remember the name of the show, I can try to look it up on you tube or online. or maybe BBC America will have it on.
I think it was called Cook along, found this Here!

DH and I are obsessed with him. I am trying to work a LHR trip out of this Most of DH clothing is made in England he loves Turnbull and Asser and Oxford clothing not to mention Gieves and Hawkes. Wish me luck;)
LHR??? And I haven't heard of any of those clothing brands, I am English really :rotfl2:

I could, but then I'd lose 40 minutes of alone time! Now who's mother of the year?
Yep I think you're a contender :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

My hottie guy in Moonlight is on! Then my Friday Night Lights is on at 9. I have to watch that cause I had a very "good" ;) dream about Tim Riggins last night.
You must be feeling better DM did you tell Rob? :rotfl2:

nice Virgin Atlantic (no joke) Shiraz. Where's Jo when you need her?

We can ALL be like Jo!
:rotfl2:

I always aspire to be like a virgin ...
Definitely feeling better :rotfl:

Jo
jo.jpg
OMG :rotfl2:

I found out my weekend schedule - 9-4 tomorrow and I'm off Sunday and Monday!
Woohooo not as bad as you thought!

I have a confession to make - I've never seen HSM1 or 2. Why don't they appeal to me? Maybe I am too much of a Grease fan to even attempt to watch it.
What!!!! There again they aren't films I would sit down and watch more films that are often on in the background!!!

Town where you were born.... Whittier.:lmao:
thwhittier.jpg
That's great :rotfl2:

We won the varsity game by 1 point against a big rival!:
Yeah!

I meandered over to Jo's TR to wake her up and this is what I found: