Team Focker Watch chat! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The age you will be on your next birthday:
35 (weird?)
35.jpg

2.A place you’d like to travel: Australia
australia.jpg

3. Your favorite place: This was really hard but I finally went for snorkelling!
Snorkelling.jpg

4. Your favorite object: Laptop
laptop.gif

5. Your favorite food: Cadburys Chocolate
Cadbury.jpg

6.Your favorite animal: Manatee
manatee.gif

7. Your favorite color. Purple
purple.png

8. The town in which you were born: Great Yarmouth
DSC00437.jpg

9. The town in which you live:
j.bmp

10. The name of a past pet: Willamina (she was a William till she had babies :rotfl2: )
d38b58d5.jpg

11. The first name of a past love:Giles
giles.jpg

12. Your screen name: DisneyJo (when I did Disney Jo)
cde0202b.jpg

13. Your middle name:No middle name (ummm yeah a rabbit?!!!!)
qbriann.jpg

14. Your last name:
young.gif

15. A bad habit of yours: snacking
Snacking.gif

16. Your first job: Lab Technician
atwork.jpg

17. Name a fellow DIS friend: Tried CMP1111 and TEMinie but nothing, CE you need to make your photobucket account private though!!!!

18. A nickname for you: Fred
fred.jpg

Morning Fockers. I need some Focker power. Namath's lab work came back and the vet is concerned about it. Long story short I just got off the phone with her a little while ago and I am bringing Namath in Tuesday at 5pm for an ultrasound of his bladder and kidneys. She had some big words (and scary). I had a good cry and "talked" to Dad and asked him to get St Francis (patron saints of animals) to watch over my boy.

So if I could ask you all to keep Namath in your thoughts I would appreciate it.

Talk to you all later.

Morning Fockers. I need some Focker power. Namath's lab work came back and the vet is concerned about it. Long story short I just got off the phone with her a little while ago and I am bringing Namath in Tuesday at 5pm for an ultrasound of his bladder and kidneys. She had some big words (and scary). I had a good cry and "talked" to Dad and asked him to get St Francis (patron saints of animals) to watch over my boy.

So if I could ask you all to keep Namath in your thoughts I would appreciate it.

Talk to you all later.

Oh Mo! You and Namath will be in my thoughts. :hug:

Can't figure out why some of my pics aren't posting
Funny Janet. Some of your pics aren't in the proper "" format. The others you may have clicked on the wrong thing that linked it up.[/COLOR]

[quote="puggymom, post: 22656468"]Oops, premature posting![/QUOTE]
[quote="carrieannie, post: 22656981"][COLOR=blue]Hubby has that very same problem! :lmao: [/COLOR][/QUOTE][COLOR="darkred"]Must not get points ...[/COLOR]

[quote="Disneyland_Mama, post: 22657257"]Oh, I love Miss Spider! And WOW WOW WUBBZY! :lmao:[/QUOTE][quote="cmp1111, post: 22657321"]Wow, wow, Wubbzy, Wubbzy, Wubbzy, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

Darn it. Now THAT'S stuck in my head. [/QUOTE][COLOR="darkred"]Me too now thanks![/COLOR]

[quote="Disneyland_Mama, post: 22657349"]I have a confession to make - I've never seen HSM1 or 2. Why don't they appeal to me? :confused3 Maybe I am too much of a Grease fan to even attempt to watch it.[/QUOTE][COLOR="darkred"]I felt the same way at first. But then one night when there was nothing on TV I just turned it on and it was really cute! Much much better than Grease IMHO. The songs are so catchy. Brookie loves it now. Her Valentine's this year she picked out are HSM! She sings, "We're aw in dis togeddah ... "[/COLOR]

[quote="TEminnie, post: 22659300"]Hmm......but I CAN edit!:idea:[/QUOTE][COLOR="darkred"]But no one will know it because it won't give an update on that ...[/COLOR]

[quote="DisneyJo, post: 22661949"] You must be feeling better DM did you tell Rob? :rotfl2: [/QUOTE][COLOR="darkred"]No, but he's used to me having dreams like that. He just shakes his head at me. :lmao: [/COLOR]

[quote="puggymom, post: 22662365"]Morning Fockers. I need some Focker power. Namath's lab work came back and the vet is concerned about it. Long story short I just got off the phone with her a little while ago and I am bringing Namath in Tuesday at 5pm for an ultrasound of his bladder and kidneys. She had some big words (and scary). I had a good cry and "talked" to Dad and asked him to get St Francis (patron saints of animals) to watch over my boy.

Talk to you all later.[/QUOTE][COLOR="darkred"]Aw Mo ... I'm so sorry! :hug: You all will definitely be in my prayers![/COLOR]

[quote="englishrose47, post: 22662886"]Good Morning![/QUOTE][COLOR="darkred"]Morning Rosie. I don't expect you to do the picture survey as I think it may be too complicated for you .. :rotfl2: [/COLOR]

I should have been more specific when I put the question in there "name a DIS friend". It probably would have worked better if you used their real names or nicknames ... I used Jo because I knew it would come up with better photos!

I should have been more specific when I put the question in there "name a DIS friend". It probably would have worked better if you used their real names or nicknames ... I used Jo because I knew it would come up with better photos!
Oh OK, here's CE then :rotfl2:

CE.jpg

Talk to you all later.

In my thoughts Mo:hug:

Funny Janet. Some of your pics aren't in the proper "" format. The others you may have clicked on the wrong thing that linked it up.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

:headache: Thought I did it right. I will have to try and fix it!

HOW, oh HOW can you not like it? :rotfl2:
...uh..because it has no story line!

All this time I never knew we had the same last name. KC & I always maker jokes about everyone named Garcia being a distant cousin so HELLO CUZ! LOL.
Buffy is a pet???
And now who is your favorite DIS Friend????? (ya got 30 points riding on this! :lmao: )

17. Name a fellow DIS friend: Tried CMP1111 and TEMinie but nothing, CE you need to make your photobucket account private though!!!!
Well, try spelling Minnie right! :lmao:
(and yes, miss mystery woman--make it private! BTW--I didn't know that till Jo told me one day that you could change it. :rolleyes: )

Talk to you all later.
:hug: Keep us updated!

Oh OK, here's CE then :rotfl2:
Yeah, pretty close....I think she has brown eyes though. ;)

What is everyone up to today. The guy was supposed to be coming to measure my windows by 11:00am. Still no sign of him:mad: There is another guy coming between 12 & 2 to fix the ice dispenser on my fridge. The ice dispenser just started spewing out water:eek:

Because of this we are kind of stuck in the house all day so I called my friend Denise and she is bringing her son over for he and Jimmy can play for a while.

I will probably go to 5:15 Mass and then run to the grocery store because they are calling for snow/freezing rain over night and I won't want to go tomorrow.

back from cheerleading practice (8:30 am :eek: ) and waiting on farrier to come sometime this afternoon.
Gotta either make or buy a cake for my dad's 66th tomorrow (we're taking him to Shoney's --cause it's where it wanted to go :thumbsup2 )

back from cheerleading practice (8:30 am :eek: ) and waiting on farrier to come sometime this afternoon.
Gotta either make or buy a cake for my dad's 66th tomorrow (we're taking him to Shoney's --cause it's where it wanted to go :thumbsup2 )

You still have a Shoney's? I miss that place!

You still have a Shoney's? I miss that place!
Yeah. they're all over. Did yours go out of business in NC?? I wonder if I need to call ahead and reserve a table for 11?? They have a big sign that says "tour buses welcome" so maybe not???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter