Team Focker Watch: Lucky Number 13!

Good News the Bone Scan showed BURSITIS and not cancer as I had feared !!:worship::cloud9::banana::banana:

:yay::yay::yay:

My turn for a sick kid, Ellie is home with a stinking cold. She has a nasty red nose and is using tissues by the box load :rotfl2: Hope I don't get it :rotfl:

Ugh! Hope she feels better and that no one else gets it!

++++++++++++++++++

Hey all. It is rainy and dreary, but I will take it over snowy and dreary:thumbsup2 At work now and then heading to Macy's tonight. Not much else happeing.

Hope everyone is good:flower3:
:flower3:

Is anybody out there?

Hope you all have a nice Valentines Day.:lovestruc

I gave Jim the perfect gift - I have laryngitis. :rotfl2:

Hope everyone is well and have a great day.

That day that all parents of daughters dread: She doesn't have the flu; she has PMS. :scared1:

Apparently I missed some drama today. DD was screaming her head off that her stomach was hurting, so DH gave her Pepto Bismol. :rotfl2:

That's a man for you. My DH gave my girls ginger ale. It's his cure all for everything.

Beats Pepto Dismal !!!!!!!!!:lmao:

I agree. My kids tried to get a picture of me taking the Pepto once. Said I amde the funniest faces they ever saw. :lmao: Fortunately they couldn't find my camera. I had visions of them black mailing me.

That day that all parents of daughters dread: She doesn't have the flu; she has PMS. :scared1:

Apparently I missed some drama today. DD was screaming her head off that her stomach was hurting, so DH gave her Pepto Bismol. :rotfl2:

That is too funny! Maybe you can get the doctor to give you an rx for painkillers. For you, not her. :rotfl2: It might help you with her mood swings.

I subbed right after you:lmao::lmao:Hey at my age reading about it is exciting enuff !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

:rotfl:
Rosie, glad to hear you are going to be okay!

I told DD that she is a big girl now. Her sarcastic reply, "I don't know why since I have a miniature diaper in my underwear." :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter