Tebi73's DISigns - New Stuff - 10/9/2010 Post #2820

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Allison,

I finally found the design I have been looking for and it was yoru We're on our way to Disneyworld design. I found two of the name I need but I still need Katie and Danielle please. We leave on May 1st. I'm sorry for the late notice, I have actually been searching for the disigner for weeks. Thanks again for your work and all that you do to help others have a more magical trip!
OnOurWaytoDisneyWorldDanielle.jpg

OnOurWaytoDisneyWorldKatie.jpg

Thank you!! I love all of the Big Sis/Little Sis designs you posted! Would you happen to have Tiana?

Hi. I was wondering if I could have some personalized goofy disigns...
big goof with the name Lonnie
big goof with the name Ronelle
little goof (but with max) with the name Dominic
little goof (but with max) with the name Vinnie

also the same names with goofy standing. please.

Is there anything you can do with just Goofy's hat and our names?

Thanks so much!
BigGoofLonnie.jpg

BigGoofRonelle.jpg

LittleGoofDominic.jpg

LittleGoofVinnie.jpg

GoofyNameLonnie.jpg

GoofyNameRonelle.jpg

GoofyNameDominic.jpg

GoofyNameVinnie.jpg

GoofyHatLonnie.jpg

GoofyHatRonelle.jpg

GoofyHatDominic.jpg

GoofyHatVinnie.jpg

Your designs are GREAT. Could I request the one "We're on our way to Disney World" one with the name Phoebe and one with Daniel. I so much appreciate this.

Hi I am wondering if you have any Iron Man designs...believe it or not my little girl loves Iron man and I want to make her some PJ's that aren't soo masculine! the disign can be a name fill or just a regular disign or both if you have them! Her name is Bella! :) thanks so much! Oh, the disign doesn't have to be feminine, just whatever you have is great! Thanks!
Erica

Thankyou so much for my Disigns - absolutely perfect!!

Could I ask if you have any big sis/little bro disigns?

Thanks once again, I can't wait to make my t-shirts now!

Hi! Could you do a design for my family? I would like something that we could wear when we go to Epcot. Our names are Missy, Shane and Abby. Our last name is Small.

Tebi73,
I know I already have an outstanding request (page 118 post 1760), but if/when you can I'd like a DISign for me!! Can I get Goofy standing with the pencil in his hand with "DIS Dad's Club Member #428"??

Thanks!!

David

Oh my gosh, Tebi! Your designs are wonderful!!! I am so excited! Thanks so much for sharing your talents! You are amazing! :woohoo:

Hi
Could I request one image from your Photobucket account?
It is a rectangular image with transparent princesses, and then a superimposed name outlined in black in front.
The name I need is Shayla.
Thanks so much for your help.
Wanda

I saw some of the autograph book covers that you did and they are super cute!! Is is possible to get a couple of them?

Riley 2011 Walt Disney World- all the princesses

Chase 2011 WDW- Snow White

Gianna 2011 WDW - Toy story

Kayla 2011 WDW- Tinkerbell

Rebecca 2011 WDW- Little Mermaid

Thank you very much

We are actually leaving for WDW AKV Kidani on the same date as this calender, and our kids are having a hard time understanding the time line!!

If possible can we get this calender, just with the wording change for Hunter & Shelby Rae's first trip to WDW? This way they can mark the days off and SEE how many days till we leave!!

If you can we would appreciate it!! Thanks!! :wizard:
rescuetinkApril2010.jpg

rescuetinkMay2010.jpg

Hi I am wondering if you have any Iron Man designs...believe it or not my little girl loves Iron man and I want to make her some PJ's that aren't soo masculine! the disign can be a name fill or just a regular disign or both if you have them! Her name is Bella! :) thanks so much! Oh, the disign doesn't have to be feminine, just whatever you have is great! Thanks!
Erica
IronManBella.jpg

IronManFillBella.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter