Tech support issues for eTicket

Hi - i was having the log in issue but with your kind help that seemed to resolve. Now it wont load. It says it is updating but them never opens. Does anyone know how to fix? Its been going on a while. Thanks for helping me.

ThThe link you provide for eticket support shows me a broken link. Theeticket has always worked for me up until Saturday. Now it wont let me log in for the last 2 days it keeps saying incorrect username and password. I created a new username and password and it still wont let me log in.

ThThe link you provide for eticket support shows me a broken link. Theeticket has always worked for me up until Saturday. Now it wont let me log in for the last 2 days it keeps saying incorrect username and password. I created a new username and password and it still wont let me log in.

Same for me, still having trouble and can't connect on phone

I was able to log in after the day after I wrote the previous message. It lasted a few days and now I have not been able to get on again for the past few days. Same thing, says incorrect password. I really miss it!!!!

I cant seem to get onto this too, says incorrect username and password, even though ive checked this and its the right one.

I've been having the same log in issues. Where do I go to be sure I have the correct passwords or to reset them? I haven't used in a while and I thought I might have mixed my passwords up.

I still can't find it in the AppStore. I deleted it to try to reinstall it, and it doesn't show up in my "purchases," and i can't find it in AppStore when i search eticket or e ticket or e-ticket. help?:confused3

I did the same as pp...Is this app no longer?

Bell30012 said:
There is now an app specifically for DisBoards. So I haven't tried to use eTicket.

I have it too. The problem is the other was an "all in one" sort, AND a paid app ($5.99 at that)...

I was not sure where to post this, but I cannot log in to my eTicket WDW anymore from my iPhone! I love to visit the Disboards on my phone while waiting in carpool, doctor's office, etc. It is saying that my user name and password are incorrect, but they are not. I can login using my PC just fine with the same login and password.
Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know what I should do?
Thanks!

I thought they did away with eTicket, but I'm not sure. I know I read it was down for quite a while, then they came out with the DISBoards mobile app.

Not sure. But the new Disboards app is soo much more user friendly. Try it out!! I'm using right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter