Teen Mom OG

Maybe she did off camera...she did drive up on the curb which I thought was strange when she just drove along it to park.

Yes Farrah and those dumb glasses. And telling her parents that she is way better parent they they are ...right ok. Can't wait to see Sofia as a teenager. Well I hope the show doesn't go that long..scratch that.

While driving Catelynn had something she was smoking. It was too far down on the bottom of the screen for me to see if it had a filter or not.

I want to see these kids older. The show doesn't have to go that long. Maybe do a special in 10 years.

Catelynn - I use to love this couple but now I see them both for what they really are and that is just pure laziness. I think a lot of Catelynn's emotional problems come from placing Carly up for adoption, I'm not sure why her therapist has not made this obvious connection....I think her therapist is a joke though so theres that. I don't picture Tyler leaving her, but I can see him eventually cheating on her. This is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Farrah - Sophia ugh, there is nothing cute or enjoyable about this girl, she is Farrah in the making. I could not believe when Farrah gave herself credit for her parents being good parents. I had to laugh when Michael's girlfriend said she thinks the world of Farrah. LOL sure ya do, but I will hand it to Farrah, she may be extremely rude to people but that girl is the only one out of both shows that has this kind of ambition. She seems like a very hardworker and I know many CEOs that are not very likeable, but very successful.

Maci - Ryan is definitely on drugs or something, the bug eyed look totally gives it away. I really feel for jen but she created this monster, and still enables him, why is she picking up Ryan's son to take him on father's day...Ryan needs to do this. I will give him credit on the water park day, he just needs to consistently do it now.

Amber - Amber always seemed humble to me, but Matt LOVES to show off the money. Why did he need to say it was $900 worth of clothes on camera? His comment of them being high class threw me as well. I kind of feel bad for Amber. It was like MAtt was reaching out to all the teen moms, and amber fell for it. He is constantly talking about the tabloids, and it looks like next week he points out another tabloid story about them and Amber says she doesn't care about it. I think Matt really enjoys the camera/attention...even if its negative.

Catelynn - I use to love this couple but now I see them both for what they really are and that is just pure laziness. I think a lot of Catelynn's emotional problems come from placing Carly up for adoption, I'm not sure why her therapist has not made this obvious connection....I think her therapist is a joke though so theres that. I don't picture Tyler leaving her, but I can see him eventually cheating on her. This is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Farrah - Sophia ugh, there is nothing cute or enjoyable about this girl, she is Farrah in the making. I could not believe when Farrah gave herself credit for her parents being good parents. I had to laugh when Michael's girlfriend said she thinks the world of Farrah. LOL sure ya do, but I will hand it to Farrah, she may be extremely rude to people but that girl is the only one out of both shows that has this kind of ambition. She seems like a very hardworker and I know many CEOs that are not very likeable, but very successful.

Maci - Ryan is definitely on drugs or something, the bug eyed look totally gives it away. I really feel for jen but she created this monster, and still enables him, why is she picking up Ryan's son to take him on father's day...Ryan needs to do this. I will give him credit on the water park day, he just needs to consistently do it now.

Amber - Amber always seemed humble to me, but Matt LOVES to show off the money. Why did he need to say it was $900 worth of clothes on camera? His comment of them being high class threw me as well. I kind of feel bad for Amber. It was like MAtt was reaching out to all the teen moms, and amber fell for it. He is constantly talking about the tabloids, and it looks like next week he points out another tabloid story about them and Amber says she doesn't care about it. I think Matt really enjoys the camera/attention...even if its negative.

I think you're def. right about Matt liking the spotlight, but I though his comment about the $900, was more of a wow that was $900...Amber's the one who decided to tell Gary how much it cost which was weird, but even weirder is that they would spend $900 on an elementary kids going back to school clothes...crazy. I did think it was pretty crappy that Gary didn't have her wear any of the clothes Amber got her though, that was a pretty crappy move.

I think you're def. right about Matt liking the spotlight, but I though his comment about the $900, was more of a wow that was $900...Amber's the one who decided to tell Gary how much it cost which was weird, but even weirder is that they would spend $900 on an elementary kids going back to school clothes...crazy. I did think it was pretty crappy that Gary didn't have her wear any of the clothes Amber got her though, that was a pretty crappy move.

I don't think that was crappy of Gary , he let Leah pick out her outfit for school. He was thinking of Leah not Amber which he should.

I don't think that was crappy of Gary , he let Leah pick out her outfit for school. He was thinking of Leah not Amber which he should.

Ehhh...she's young, who knows if she even remembered she had them (let's be real, we don't even know if those outfits were in her room or accessible to Leah when she was told to pick an outfit), plus before he had her pick it out, he told her that the outfits Amber got her were too hot (they def. were summer dresses, not winter gear,) so he already put that in her head. I think he should have told her to put on one of the outfits her mom got her for going back to school; IF at that point Leah complained, then fine that's one thing, but that wasn't the case at all. It's very easy to manipulate ppl., especially when they're that young. I have kids and have often told them what to wear for certain occasions...not a big deal. There's no doubt in my mind that he absolutely did that in spite of Amber and not because he was "thinking of Leah." Don't get me wrong, I think it was totally insane for Amber to spend $900 on back to school clothes and I often don't agree with much she does/says, however it was very clear to me that this was a crappy conscious move by Gary.

Yes still watching. Still want to smack Farrah and put her in her place. What a crazy person she is. Not normal at all.

Catelyn and Tyler need to get jobs and do something with their lives besides waste money on houses.

Amber needs to lose her user boyfriend and move onto something better.

Gary needs a job too. Does he just sit and eat crap all day? He's getting huge.

Macy is I guess the most together of them all.

Still watching....I only watch on DVR so I can skip Farrah. I was sad to read that Butch went back to jail for a probation violation. Amber needs a lot of help. I loved the scenes where everyone was asking Christina about her daughter and not using her name. lol
I like Macy's dress.

Did anyone catch the marathon before the season finale? I recorded the finale and the second to last episode that day and they did 100 Facts about Teen Mom during commercial breaks. One of Farrah's questions was "What hashtag would you use to describe your journey on Teen Mom?" and of course she said, "#IDeserveMyOwnShow" :rotfl:Goodness, please, no.

If only some of the girls had invested their money in making themselves stable and investing for the child's future.

If only some of the girls had invested their money in making themselves stable and investing for the child's future.
To be fair, both Farrah and Amber have started multiple business. These could be good investments. Maci does seem to be the type who would have saved a good portion of her money for her kids. Now Cate...she seems to be quite the impulsive shopper

Did anyone catch the marathon before the season finale? I recorded the finale and the second to last episode that day and they did 100 Facts about Teen Mom during commercial breaks. One of Farrah's questions was "What hashtag would you use to describe your journey on Teen Mom?" and of course she said, "#IDeserveMyOwnShow" :rotfl:Goodness, please, no.
I must have missed Farrahs hashtag comment :rolleyes: That girl is seriously delusional...every time she is on my jaw drops a little bit lower just hearing the bizarre entitlement attitude she has...she has some serious issues. I'd love for her to have her own show and have it dropped because i can't imagine anyone in their right mind could tolerate watching a show entirely about her :scared::scared:

I read other sites and wow, if you just watch the show, there is much more going on.

Gary has been working and just paid off his house.
Amber is renting her house and Matts name is on the houses they flipped, not Ambers.
Macy no longer has the t-shirt business
Amber owes back taxes.

Many of the people on these other sites are really hard core and look up government records to find out information. I am too lazy and just read what others post.

Matt is so full of himself. Do people really care enough to pay money to buy a book about him?
I normally don't like Dr Jenn, but she really had Farrahs number.
I hate that Dr Drew kept putting Kristine in the middle of Gary and Amber. It wasn't fair to her.

Is this the most recent thread on this show? Anywho we're 6 episodes into this season and SHOCKER... Ryan does drugs! lol. Also Matt is a total A, and Farrah is still the devil. Basically no wonder there's been no posts since November haha.

Matt was at his absolute worst last night. I don't even know where to begin.

Seriously, he was such a you-know-what. He totally put her on the spot, and expected her to be happy about it????? She wanted her family there, her daughter with her. SMH. Then he throws a hissy fit because his pride was hurt. Did you see the after show? He was very apologetic and humble, but you could tell Amber was still mad. Sadly, I think she will still marry him even though she seems to be having doubts.

Ryan was looking so strange when they were looking at wedding venues. His eyes were bugging out. He was also like that when he was kicked out of his parents house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter