Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Just tucked the car into the garage for next 36 hours, hopefully. Like you I also got the snowblower out and filled with gas, all set to go.
There calling it Snowpocalypse.

Our high on Monday is 2 with a windchill of -35 according to the weathermen up here. That will make for some fun concrete pouring.

Car is tucked in the garage, jeep out of the way, truck parked and hitch covered. Our Monday high will be a bit above that but not much. Sunday night is forecast below 0 with windchill of -19 degrees. Looks like I will finally need to break out the winter coat.

6" to 8" here across Chicago area. Very light and easy to snowblow. Unfortunately since it's light, wind is blowing it all over. Single digits here for next couple days

Worst forecasted blizzard failure. We got about 3 inches of snow, then it rained and made the snow very heavy. Sun is out now and temperatures are crashing rapidly and winds are picking up fiercely. Was in the 30's when I woke, now in the teen's and still sliding.

Just came in from snow blowing for the 3rd time, got about a 12-14 inches in NW Vermont.

Temp is 1 with windchill of -13.

Worst forecasted blizzard failure. We got about 3 inches of snow, then it rained
Same here Chris. As late as 10pm Friday night, we were supposed to get 2-5 inches, starting early Saturday morning. In less than 8 hours. I wake up Saturday morning to nothing and the forecast has been changed to "less than 1in." We got zero. This morning, there were giving the 5 day forecast. "Next chance for snow is next Friday." Today, about 2pm, it started snowing... heavy... It is still snowing and we have about 2 inches of dry powdery stuff covering everything. It is down to 13^, with lows tonight in the high single digits.

Is winter over yet?

j

Same here Chris. As late as 10pm Friday night, we were supposed to get 2-5 inches, starting early Saturday morning. In less than 8 hours. I wake up Saturday morning to nothing and the forecast has been changed to "less than 1in." We got zero. This morning, there were giving the 5 day forecast. "Next chance for snow is next Friday." Today, about 2pm, it started snowing... heavy... It is still snowing and we have about 2 inches of dry powdery stuff covering everything. It is down to 13^, with lows tonight in the high single digits.
I wish these weather people would just say " ya know what, a fronts moving in, could snow, be prepared" and stop trying to predict what they don't know

Ohhh! We gonna get to 25 here in Mississippi! Shame I have to work tomorrow, good deer hunting temps.

Night sky clear as can be. Will be good viewing of the super duper poodle red blood moon, or whatever the name is tonight.

Last edited:
Okay, this is cold, but thankful the wind is not blowing too much. Hard to believe that another snowstorm can happen in this -16. Bring it on. Down to 57 days until Disney, then our cruise. We are going to pass this cool weather to our Eastern neighbors.

Attachments

• 680C5118-EBF9-4EC8-A46C-1EF3E09EBDEE.jpeg
    680C5118-EBF9-4EC8-A46C-1EF3E09EBDEE.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Arctic Freeze, uugh, everything is a sheet of thick ice, at 8am, zero right now, brrrrr……….>:(

Here in MS gun season is from 1st weekend in November to last day of January, so not much longer. This morning was first real good frost we have had all year.

Wow, that is a long season. Here in PA we only get two weeks for rifle season.

Oh and colder than a well drillers ^$^# here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter