Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Soggy mess here in MS. Step in yard and sink 3". Finally moved out of the area about an hour ago.

Stratman,

That's even a little toasty for January in Florida... especially at 10am.

But, I'll take it.

j
If you wan't an idea what it's like at Disney I'm only 30 minutes west of the gate. That being said, it is Florida and they could be having torrential downpours and thunderstorms while we don't have a cloud in the sky! LOL

Good morning everybody! current weather from down town Polk City Florida.
A little chilly for central Florida this morning. Beautiful sunny day and cool. Perfect for running the parks. Layer this morning. Mid 60s and sunny forecast for the rest of the day!

Nothing like the beauty of the southern temps (nor that which we had for 8 days in SoCal over the holidays), but we are holding up reasonably here in SE WI. Temps are getting above freezing most days, and today is quite sunny. A bit of a roller-coaster is ahead with temps, but the long-range forecast isn't currently calling for anything major as far as brutal cold or snow. I'm just hoping the mild weather we've had for the past 5-6 weeks doesn't come back to bite us in February and March!

The weather here in Vt. can’t make up its mind. 27 tonight (Tuesday) then a high of 35 tomorrow with a low of 6. Thursday’s high is 14 and 41 on Friday. 49 for Saturday.

The weather here in Vt. can’t make up its mind.
Same here. It has been great the last few weeks. Above (and sometimes well above) normal for highs. We are warming all week, with a high of 64 on Friday (40 is the norm)... Then snow on Saturday. Not a lot, but still cold enough to not be rain.

j

WINDY, gusts up to 60MPR. I just seen our neighbors tree fall on his metal pole barn. Luckily it wasn't very big.

Big rains expected by 11am.

Stay safe Denise. It rolled through here last night. Nothing bad by me, but just north had tornados on the ground.

It is wrapping up here this morning as snow. Not a lot and should be gone by tomorrow.

This isn't January weather.

Vince, hopefully you don't get that much ice. Nothing you can do with that stuff.

j

Weather lady says rotation starting now near Nashville. The winds are not straight they are swirling.

A nice storm blew threw last night, tossing over our grey pea plants and dropping some small hail and rain. The high yesterday was 77, today it was in the 50s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter