Test Track SDFP

It's too late now, but you didn't need to cancel your existing FP+ to check for availability. You can start the modify process and check for availability that way...without cancelling what you have.

No, availability won't get worse, it'll get better the day of. What are your first two FP+? Since they are tier 2, they're likely rides that don't need FP+ anyway. So the day of, you can easily move those around to later and try to make TT first. Shouldn't be too hard.
I have been at Epcot on days where i couldnt get TT as a 4th FP, even splitting up out group into parties of 1. :)

But, thank you for the reminder that I dont have to cancel other fastpasses to see availability! I guess it is a habit I still have from an older version of MDE!

It's too late now, but you didn't need to cancel your existing FP+ to check for availability. You can start the modify process and check for availability that way...without cancelling what you have.

No, availability won't get worse, it'll get better the day of. What are your first two FP+? Since they are tier 2, they're likely rides that don't need FP+ anyway. So the day of, you can easily move those around to later and try to make TT first. Shouldn't be too hard.
Wanted to respond again that when trying to modify, MDE will not show me availability that overlaps times when I have existing Fastpasses. So if I want to look for an earlier TT time prior to my trip and using my first two FP, I do indeed need to cancel to check for earlier availability for TT. Unless I am missing something?

Wanted to respond again that when trying to modify, MDE will not show me availability that overlaps times when I have existing Fastpasses. So if I want to look for an earlier TT time prior to my trip and using my first two FP, I do indeed need to cancel to check for earlier availability for TT. Unless I am missing something?
Mostly correct. You could have just cancelled one FP and then been looking to add a FP rather than modify. You would then see overlapping times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter