Thanksgiving Dinner

NerdyDisDad

Earning My Ears
Anyone with recent experience experience with thanksgiving dinner at either ‘Ama’Ama or Makahiki? Have dinner reservations secured for Makahiki and wondering if worth it or if I should try to secure ‘Ama’Ama.

Anyone with recent experience experience with thanksgiving dinner at either ‘Ama’Ama or Makahiki? Have dinner reservations secured for Makahiki and wondering if worth it or if I should try to secure ‘Ama’Ama.
I called the Aulani’s front desk yesterday and they said there will be no specific Thanksgiving meal at their restaurants. There might be other restaurants off site that will offer it but I haven’t looked into it yet.

When we were there for Christmas a couple of years ago they had a turkey dinner option on the Makahiki menu. Hard to say if the ty would do that for thanksgiving. I think your best bet is to just make a reservation somewhere nice and infuse your own meaning in the evening. 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter