Thanksgiving Menu at Rose and Crown

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by funmaymom, Oct 11, 2018 at 5:00 PM.

1. funmaymom

funmaymom Earning My Ears

I have been searching and cannot find a menu for Thanksgiving Day. We have a reservation at Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room Thanksgiving Dinner and are curious what exactly our menu options will be and what the prices will be. I understand that 2018 might not be out yet but is there a 2017 one that I could look at?
    Also is "thanksgiving type food" the only option or can you still order off of the regular menu.

Thanks for any help - first time eating at R & C and first time going to WDW on Thanksgiving!

2. Huff

Huff DIS Veteran

I see R&C listed as having a Thanksgiving lunch and dinner but not finding a menu as well. Not sure why the various countries in Epcot would have an American style Thanksgiving meal???

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Pumbaa_

Pumbaa_ >Hakuna Matata!< Moderator

5. funmaymom

Thanks for the link! I will keep an eye on it!

6. funmaymom

I think they’ve added some extra restaurants that will serve traditional American Thanksgiving food to accommodate everyone that wants to eat that type of food. There must be a demand for it - I know we’re looking forward to turkey and mashed potatoes

7. ibela

ibela DIS Veteran DVC Premium

We ate dinner there for Thanksgiving in 2016. It was their normal menu + the traditional Thanksgiving dinner offered.

funmaymom likes this.