MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my husband was supposed to be out of town for 2 weekends in a row so I planned a solo trip with our son before our APs expire. Well, now he's cancelled his trips and is joining us. However, EMM is already sold out for the morning we are booked 8/19. What to do????

Last edited:
So my husband was supposed to be out of town for 2 weekends in a row so I plan a solo trip with our son before our APs expire. Well, now he's cancelled his trips and is joining up. However, EMM is already sold out for the morning we are booked 8/19. What to do????
Keep checking! I know it’s an oft-heard refrain around here, but I got tickets to a sold-out day in a June by stalking multiple times a day (more than I care to admit, to be honest) ;).

Keep checking! I know it’s an oft-heard refrain around here, but I got tickets to a sold-out day in a June by stalking multiple times a day (more than I care to admit, to be honest) ;).
Oh I plan on it.

I have no intentions of canceling our reservation. This likely won't be offered in December, so this is the last time my son will be free. I was able to get my hubby an 8:40am reservation at Be Our Guest as a backup. That way he can enter the park with us and grab something to eat while we are riding Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh.

So my husband was supposed to be out of town for 2 weekends in a row so I planned a solo trip with our son before our APs expire. Well, now he's cancelled his trips and is joining us. However, EMM is already sold out for the morning we are booked 8/19. What to do????

“Go golf, work out, or sleep in. This is our trip and you’re now just a tag along.” :rotfl:

Has anyone been able to book EMM for 10/28?? I can’t get it! 10/30 is available, but it’s our day off from parks and we already have an illuminations cruise booked that day. (Trying not to stack that day.) do Sundays tend to sell out more quickly?

Has anyone been able to book EMM for 10/28?? I can’t get it! 10/30 is available, but it’s our day off from parks and we already have an illuminations cruise booked that day. (Trying not to stack that day.) do Sundays tend to sell out more quickly?
It’s super frustrating bc all the days around it have spaces. Could it be a glitch or a super popular day?

We did EMM on 7/17 and it was the highlight of our trip. My dd loved getting to ride 7dmt over and over again. We got to the park a little after 7:00 and were let in at 7:45. We stopped for a couple of pictures that held us up a little. We rode Peter Pan first with no wait and then went to 7dmt (I wanted to do Pooh next, but dd couldn't wait any longer). We rode it once or twice and had a bit of a wait each time (I'm guessing about 10 minutes). It was definitely longer than I was hoping to ride. We went and rode Pooh once and went back to the mine train. By about 8:40, we were able to ride with only having to wait for the next train. We never had an empty train like some people have reported. My pp pictures show we rode it 5 times, but I really think we rode it more than than. After that, we went to BTMR. They held us a small world and wouldn't let us go until 9:00. They actually had a rope up and were holding people at the entrance of Frontierland for a few minutes and then walked us to BTMR/Splash. We always go to BTMR at rope drop and this was the first time I remember being walked all the way back to the ride. We were able to get on the 2nd or 3rd train of the morning and then went to haunted mansion. It had a 15 minute wait posted, but it was basically a walk on. After that, we went to the breakfast. I'm guessing it was around 9:35-9:40. The breakfast was very good and there was plenty of food that late. I think there were 3 or 4 different buffet stations set up. We will definitely do this again!

Here and ready to go! Looks of the crowd waiting to get in seems to suggest more like 400, maybe even more. Trying to post pics but they’re too large. Wishing anyone else that’s here a great time!

We did EMM Tuesday, July 17th. This was our second time doing EMM.

We were let it just at 745 and went to PP as it was recommended here. I tried to get the kids to do it again or WTP but they were anxious to do SDMT so we went there second. We rode 2 times waiting 5-10 minutes each time. My daughter and I then went and did WtP. We went back and did SDMT about 4 more times with a much shorter wait. I rode WtP with my other daughter and then my husband and I rode PP again for a total of 10 rides. (6SDMT, 2PP, 2WtP).

Breakfast was as good as last time. We went around 0905 and our kids joined us about 10 minutes later. There were 4 food stations and 2 drink stations that I could see. The BF was very good and we all enjoyed it.

We did not try to ride anything in another area before BF since we were doing CL FPs that day.

It was a longer wait on SDMT than our previous time, but still worth it. It was a great experience and one I would do again!

Just an FYI, a 180 day window from today gets us to Tuesday, Jan 29th. Still no EMM dates on the calendar for Jan so far.

Official sad trombone status. :-)

I think I know this but you can go into the breakfast early, grab a snack and coffee and then head back later for full buffet, correct?

Question about the Q- we are going on Sunday and I was wondering if you are able to go through the regular Q as well or just the FP one. My son has special needs so we are unable to wait in the regular line, he has wanted to go through that line since day one of opening so I was hoping he would be able to see it.

Also we are traveling from WL with his wheelchair what would be the quickest way for us to travel we will have our rental car as well.

I would appreciate any advice you all can give thanks!

Anyone else get a call from Disney about needing to adjust their October EMM reservation? I missed the call and that was all she said in the voicemail. We are booked for October 14th. This will be (or would have been) our first EMM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter