The ABCs of a New 'Ohana Adventure-G is for: Greetings From Teppan, Good-Byes, and Good News!!! - COMPLETED 1/7

I've done that. Well, not the powerball part, but some of the best meals I've ever had have been in the "sanatoria" in the Stans. Hot porridge, with butter and sugar, boiled egg, and kompote (warm homemade juice with fruit chunks). I think situation has a lot to do with it
But, you switched up the details. @pkondz said all those good things and then you'd say cold lumpy porridge would be good.

:laughing: But see ^^. This flip side has been very true too.
Again, you changed the parameters.

You said “hot” porridge. Doesn’t count.
This!!

G is for: Greetings From Teppan, Good-Byes, and Good News!!!

The end is here... I just don't have enough material to write chapters anymore, and by now, what I do have is outdated and memory grows dim. When all you have are photos to go from, the stories tend to become boring, outlandish, or just plain fiction. Or moreso than usual. One or all might be the case here with this, the last chapter I'll include in this TR. The readership has dwindled which tells me it's time to put this stale tale to bed and send it happily off into a dark and lonely internet netherworld.

So, with that, I give you a VERY short, not-very-entertaining (for you) review of Teppan Edo which turned out to be one of the "kids’" most favorite meals. And I don't know about you, but when I see my kids having a great time, I enjoy myself a whole lot more. I mean, isn't that a lot like Christmas morning? Isn't it often very joy-giving to watch our children open gifts that you've gotten them and know that you played a part in bringing a smile to their faces?

The late afternoon was spent just wandering and visiting, and I remember spending quite a while sitting up in the quiet area near the Katsura Grill. It's such a tranquil little spot and if you need a shaded, often less-crowded get-away, this is the place to head.

Another memory I have is a very brazen squirrel raiding the goodies from the under storage area of the stroller of a family also in the area. This little squirrel was in full-on raid mode and provided some great entertainment for us while we rested. She was pregnant which explains her wanton feasting and bold moves.

I had not made the ADR which included my parents as they hadn't make the decision to join us in EPCOT until that morning. Storytime with Steppe: My dad had had a little mishap that morning and mixed up his medications and took a sleeping pill instead of whatever else it was supposed to be. OY! I mean... really? So instead of having a full day, he slept until noon or better. When he emerged from his self-induced stupor, they made the call to join us for the little time they had left in the parks and for dinner.

At that point, I ducked into Teppan and asked if it'd be possible to add my folks. While they told us we might have to wait, they would try to get us in. Between changing our ADR and our check-in time, our family took in Impressions de France, which, while some say is outdated, is still something I love. The soundtrack gets played fairly regularly during quiet evenings here at home. I'm pleased to see it's still open during Covid and I can go in and close my eyes in some AC and at least listen.

At 7:20, we checked in for the changed ADR and only 20 minutes later at 7:40 we were seated at one of the grills ready with anticipation of our table-side dinner show. But not before witnessing the third medical situation of the trip. A lady had collapsed in the hallway that runs along the windows that the table rooms lead off of. Managment was attending to her, so she was in good hands. Disney's response to guests in distress has always left me impressed to say the least.

Seated, and to our tired collective feet's relief, we ordered our meals and drinks. My son who had turned 21 in April before decided to order sake. It was large. Maybe he ordered it twice? I do remember thinking to myself... this isn't going to end well. Let's just say, he enjoyed the chef's antics perhaps a little more than the rest of us might have. But that, even with booze onboard, would be hard to do. Our chef was out-of-this-world! What a fabulous interaction he provided, making everyone in our group laugh and laugh with quips and visual puns. I honestly don't remember any specifically other than him being able to connect with the younger set by killing it with a "dab" and giving the old steaming volcano stand-by a facelift by turning it into Olaf.

At one point, he put some veggies onto Anara's plate and insinuated that that was all she'd be getting and the look on her face was priceless!

And behold....

wait for it...

I give you...

A SALAD!

Please, I beg you, try to restrain your excitment.

I had hoped to get a better picture of Doc and Coni with us but I accomplished a total fail on this one. I did get a better photo us just myself and them earlier with slushies in France (and yes, Doc, it does seem that this was probably the same day?) but none of them with the family.

Dinner was a smash hit and along with Raglan Road for entertainment and San Angel for food, this was their top favorite for meals.

Little did I know at the time, this would be the last bit of Illuminations I'd ever see. It was more than halfway over by the time we walked out and I paused at the top of the stairs to catch a few photos of it before joining the others. I'll be honest, it was never my favorite nighttime show, but I do love the soundtrack. I was VERY anxious to see the new show, EPCOT Forever, but now never will get to see those flying kites. That does make me a little sad. Perhaps someday, when we can look behind us and see Covid, unrest, and uncertainty in the rearview mirror, fireworks and evening entertainment will be a part of our lives again.

Now, some recaps so we can tuck this in and say good-night:

Best meal for food: San Angel
Best meal for fun: Tie between Raglan Road and Teppan Edo
Worst TS meal: Maria and Enzo's (mostly the food was just meh)
Worst CS meal: Pinnochios by a factor of a billion

Highlights which were made even better because we ALL enjoyed them:

MNSSHP by FAR was the most fun part, surprising my kids with Grandma and Grandpa showing up, Food and Wine, listening to the music groups in WS, building droids, hot tubbing in the evenings, seeing my kids be blown away by FoP, the primo room at the Poly, the 2nd MNSSHP when I dressed up as Bo Peep. EPIC!!!!!

Bummers:

Occasional moodiness of a certain teen that darkened a few days, freezing during our meal at Spice Road Table, the Visa bill, the long walk to the Skyliner from the CBR room, losing my favorite tiara on Space Mountain, being a doofus and forgetting you can't take a Lyft to MK and wasting an entire AM EMH.

The Uni part:

Loved everything about it. I honestly can't say anything I was disappointed with. Well, maybe the lockers. The ride lockers suck. Sure, some of the rides are cheesy and heavy on the screen-based tech, but the Potter areas are phenomenal.

Funny moments:

Forgetting everything, everywhere, all the time, Madame Carlotta, the live-action pirate interaction with the kids, the Prime Time server who made me almost wet myself with "Boo!", when Anara announced at the San Angel dinner about the Calamari, "Look! These look like sphincters, and this one <points to another> looks like a sperm." The silliness was at epic levels and now it's dubbed The Sperm and Shincter Place.

Best purchases:

My Shop-Around-the-World stuff, except America and Canada which never fail to utterly disappoint, my new resort mugs and 2 new Tiki mugs, my pin purchases, Face Painting in EPCOT

Most surprising things:

My characeter meet with Merida, San Angel's food, the Macaw Show at AK, the Seafood Dip at F&W being my fave, the items we got at Sleepy Hollow were surprisingly great!, the intestinal emergency at the Springs

Most tender moment:

Interacting with the autistic boy in France with my sorbet chatting happily about all things Disney, seeing my girls cry when my parents surprised them,

Things I"m going to miss that are now gone:

Sorcerers of the Kingdom game (for my son, I always got him new cards to play), Illuminations and EPCOT Forever, and a whole lotta else for the time being....

Now, some exciting news....

I have a trip booked for just 3 weeks from now. Here is the LINK for those of you who are still around. :)

https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...n-ptr-chapter-a-is-for-anxious-to-go.3822401/

Last edited:

When all you have are photos to go from, the stories tend to become boring, outlandish, or just plain fiction. Or moreso than usual.
I thought you always kept a notebook.

The readership has dwindled which tells me it's time to put this stale tale to bed and send it happily off into a dark and lonely internet netherworld.
Sad to see it go, but expected after your several months hiatus for school as well as this past year has just sucked on so many levels and I for one have spent less time on the dis or Disney related stuff in general. Even when they opened back up, the park reservation system and lack of availability for AP holders not at a resort and it's been almost a full year since I've been.

Teppan Edo which turned out to be one of the "kids"" most favorite meals. And I don't know about you, but when I see my kids having a great time, I enjoy myself a whole lot more.
I enjoyed watching them (and you) enjoying it. I think even your folks did.

Another memory I have is a very brazen squirrel raiding the goodies from the under storage area of the stroller of a family also in the area.
Brazen is putting it lightly. And also relentless...we tried chasing it away several times and she was not having that.

I had not made the ADR for that included my parents as they hadn't make the decision to join us
Not sure if we were on the ADR either, but happily (for me at least...maybe not you and your family), it worked out.

But not before witnessing the third medical situation of the trip. A lady had collapsed in the hallway that runs along the windows that the table rooms lead off of. Managment was attending to her, so she was in good hands. Disney's response to guests in distress has always left me impressed to say the least.
I thought I was going to see nurse Liesa in action for a few moments.

Let's just say, he enjoyed the chef's antics perhaps a little more than the rest of us might have
I sat next to him and I don't remember him being that much more happy, but then again, I might not had enough time around him to tell.

At one point, he put some veggies onto Anara's plate and insinuated that that was all she'd be getting and the look on her face was priceless!
I recall he did some kind of design on her plate at one point also...I know she got a picture of it, which I thought she forwarded to you.

I had hoped to get a better picture of Doc and Coni with us but I accomplished a total fail on this one
I'm sure your few remaining readers are thankful they can't see me well.

yes, Doc, it does seem that this was probably the same day?
It was. I recall walking around the Japan shopping and areas with the kids prior to dinner and hanging out with the whole family near Rose & Crown.

Obviously Raglan Road wins because you didn't have unwanted or uninvited guests. ;)

Occasional moodiness of a certain teen that darkened a few days
No! Can't be true. Teen girls, moody????

Worst TS meal: Maria and Enzo's (mostly the food was just meh)
That was my experience as well. Just meh

when Anara announced at the San Angel dinner about the Calamari, "Look! These look like sphincters, and this one <points to another> looks like a sperm."
:lmao: :rotfl2:

Sorcerers of the Kingdom game (for my son, I always got him new cards to play)
I may have already done this, but if you have him inventory his cards, I might (should) be able to fill in any gaps. It won't help the game and portals being gone, but at least maybe a full set will help.
I will sorely miss it...I so enjoyed giving cards to kids and seeing their faces light up. Also explaining the game to them and seeing them happy when they "got" it. :sad:

I thought your drawing class at AK would have been on your highlights...I recall all three of you girls smiling and talking about enjoying it.

Last edited:
I loved reading your trip wrap ups; it reminded me of so many of the fun chapters you detailed along the way...and got me thinking, "man, I HAVE been reading this for AWHILE!!" :)

Sphincter and Sperm! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Now I'll never be able to call it anything else either!!

How nice that you got to have dinner with the whole family and @docsoliday1 Doc & Coni, too. I had forgotten about your posted slushie pic earlier on! Dis Friends are the best :)

Love your pics of your last viewing of Illuminations. I have to agree, it's never been one of my absolute favorites either, but I do love the soundtrack and part of the lyrics were included in our Disney vow renewal, read by my Mom.

I know we mentioned on FB, but I'll say it again here, I am just so sad for my Jimmy that Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom is closing :( It's one of his very favorite things, and he loves looking through his pile for just the right card to play at each portal. Such a bummer.

Looking forward to hearing about your upcoming trip! Headed over there now to join :)

The end is here...
Yep. I'm sitting on it. Still there.
When all you have are photos to go from, the stories tend to become boring, outlandish, or just plain fiction.
Totally get it. I just did a "year in review" and while some highlights were easy enough to remember... most of the year seems to be mostly just a vague blur of Covid news.
The readership has dwindled which tells me it's time to put this stale tale to bed and send it happily off into a dark and lonely internet netherworld.
Sorry to see it go, but excited for the new one!
Teppan Edo which turned out to be one of the "kids’" most favorite meals.
:) I'm not surprised. It's a great time and good food!
And I don't know about you, but when I see my kids having a great time, I enjoy myself a whole lot more.
::yes::
I remember spending quite a while sitting up in the quiet area near the Katsura Grill. It's such a tranquil little spot and if you need a shaded, often less-crowded get-away, this is the place to head.
Thanks for the tip. :)
Another memory I have is a very brazen squirrel raiding the goodies from the under storage area of the stroller of a family also in the area.
:laughing: That was funny (the video). I hope he didn't steal anything that the owners valued. Then again... they probably wouldn't have left it in the stroller.
But...

"Harriet? Did you see my bag of peanuts? I could've sworn I left them in the bottom of the stroller."
She was pregnant which explains her wanton feasting and bold moves.
As a nurse, I suspect you are well equipped to discern which trimester a squirrel is in.
My dad had had a little mishap that morning and mixed up his medications and took a sleeping pill instead of whatever else it was supposed to be. OY!
Whoops!
our family took in Impressions de France, which, while some say is outdated, is still something I love.
I like it too. It's got seats. It's comfortable. I love seeing the country.
But not before witnessing the third medical situation of the trip. A lady had collapsed in the hallway that runs along the windows that the table rooms lead off of.
Another one??? I don't think I've ever seen a medical emergency at Disney.
Hmmm... maybe you're bad luck.
My son who had turned 21 in April before decided to order sake. It was large. Maybe he ordered it twice? I do remember thinking to myself... this isn't going to end well. Let's just say, he enjoyed the chef's antics perhaps a little more than the rest of us might have.
:laughing:
Our chef was out-of-this-world! What a fabulous interaction he provided, making everyone in our group laugh and laugh with quips and visual puns.
Good. :) That experience is made or broken by the chef's antics.
giving the old steaming volcano stand-by a facelift by turning it into Olaf.
Clever.
I give you...

A SALAD!
oooohhh... ahhhhh....
I had hoped to get a better picture of Doc and Coni with us but I accomplished a total fail on this one.
Not at all. I think it's a great shot. Shows the whole family (sans you, of course. But we can't have everything.) as well as Doc & Coni and shows what you were doing and where.
Little did I know at the time, this would be the last bit of Illuminations I'd ever see.
I must admit that I'm not all that broken up about that. I could really take or leave it.
I was VERY anxious to see the new show, EPCOT Forever, but now never will get to see those flying kites.
And... probably another unpopular opinion, but... I had no interest in seeing the temporary show after seeing it on YouTube. I can fly kites around too.
High praise!
MNSSHP by FAR was the most fun part,
Of course it was!
surprising my kids with Grandma and Grandpa showing up,
:goodvibes:
Occasional moodiness of a certain teen that darkened a few days
oops. That'll happen. Love the teen years... :sad2
I honestly can't say anything I was disappointed with. Well, maybe the lockers.
I didn't mind the lockers. But... I also wouldn't mind going with nothing in my pockets and avoiding them. However, in this day and age, it's tough to move around without a cell phone.
Forgetting everything, everywhere,
:rolleyes1
when Anara announced at the San Angel dinner about the Calamari, "Look! These look like sphincters, and this one <points to another> looks like a sperm." The silliness was at epic levels and now it's dubbed The Sperm and Shincter Place.
:rotfl: :lmao:
My Shop-Around-the-World stuff, except America and Canada which never fail to utterly disappoint
Hey! Cut us some slack! All our stuff is made by beavers and they're doing the best their little teeth and tiny hands can do!
Things I"m going to miss that are now gone:

Sorcerers of the Kingdom game
Really! I didn't know it was gone! Is that permanent? Or just Covid?
I have a trip booked for just 3 weeks from now. Here is the LINK for those of you who are still around. :)
I'm already there. :)

I mean it wasn’t horrible, but at times it felt like it crossed the line into the over-done-that-bordered-on-rude. Funny how my chapters have either had a ridiculous photo overload or, as in this case, a pitiful few which paint a rather paltry picture. Instead, you’ll have to rely on my less-than-adequate story telling….
Your story telling is always lovely. :)
We also added an extra order of corn and mashed potatoes. But not until we saw that, what I honestly thought would sate the lot of us, wasn’t going to. That’s when our server, whom I’m sure was confident was playing the part just fine, got a big too snarky for her britches. Instead, it came off as just snippy and rude. Whether her britches were in a wad because we'd ordered 2 meals instead of 4, was tired from her shift, didn’t like her job in general, or hated us personally, it left a sour taste in my mouth. The meal likewise left a less-than satisfied taste in my mouth. Not only were the portions far less than I’d seen in years past, it was simply a bit bland… lackluster at best. Not bad per se, but not the amazing, juicy on the inside, crispy on the outside golden deliciousness that I’d set my hopes on. The meatloaf was lacking in much real flavor at all. Potatoes are potatoes, and canned corn is canned corn, so I won’t factor those into this laywoman’s assessment.
I've been to 50'stwice....once for appies and once for dinner. I found the dinner rather uninspiring.
Would I go back? Oh sure! I like the place, but for a more quiet meal and park break, I’d probably choose Brown Derby for a drink and the Cobb salad.
Now you're talking!
No thanks, but did it 5 times and for 2 1/2 years with the last one.
Only twice here but over 2 years of never sleeping with the twins!
So, with that, I give you a VERY short, not-very-entertaining (for you) review of Teppan Edo which turned out to be one of the "kids’" most favorite meals. And I don't know about you, but when I see my kids having a great time, I enjoy myself a whole lot more. I mean, isn't that a lot like Christmas morning? Isn't it often very joy-giving to watch our children open gifts that you've gotten them and know that you played a part in bringing a smile to their faces?
The best feeling ever!
At that point, I ducked into Teppan and asked if it'd be possible to add my folks. While they told us we might have to wait, they would try to get us in. Between changing our ADR and our check-in time, our family took in Impressions de France, which, while some say is outdated, is still something I love. The soundtrack gets played fairly regularly during quiet evenings here at home. I'm pleased to see it's still open during Covid and I can go in and close my eyes in some AC and at least listen.
I adore this show. :)
** that, even with booze onboard, would be hard to do. Our chef was out-of-this-world! What a fabulous interaction he provided, making everyone in our group laugh and laugh with quips and visual puns. I honestly don't remember any specifically other than him being able to connect with the younger set by killing it with a "dab" and giving the old steaming volcano stand-by a facelift by turning it into Olaf.
Sounds amazing! ❤
I'll be honest, it was never my favorite nighttime show, but I do love the soundtrack. I was VERY anxious to see the new show, EPCOT Forever, but now never will get to see those flying kites. That does make me a little sad. Perhaps someday, when we can look behind us and see Covid, unrest, and uncertainty in the rearview mirror, fireworks and evening entertainment will be a part of our lives again.
I love the soundtrack and often play it as my "sleep music". It's so perfect!
MNSSHP by FAR was the most fun part, surprising my kids with Grandma and Grandpa showing up, Food and Wine, listening to the music groups in WS, building droids, hot tubbing in the evenings, seeing my kids be blown away by FoP, the primo room at the Poly, the 2nd MNSSHP when I dressed up as Bo Peep. EPIC!!!!!
Perfect memories.:goodvibes
Interacting with the autistic boy in France with my sorbet chatting happily about all things Disney, seeing my girls cry when my parents surprised them,
Simply the best! ❤
Will join for sure!

Just got all caught up! I know it's late but, congratulations on your BSN! That is quite an accomplishment :)
So glad to see your new report started!

Your family dinner @ Teppan Edo sounds great. We went several years ago and enjoyed it too. Need to put it on the list to do again someday.

I'm headed over to your new report.

I thought you always kept a notebook.

Sometimes I keep it IN my purse where it doesn't get as much updating as it should. ;)
Sad to see it go, but expected after your several months hiatus for school as well as this past year has just sucked on so many levels and I for one have spent less time on the dis or Disney related stuff in general. Even when they opened back up, the park reservation system and lack of availability for AP holders not at a resort and it's been almost a full year since I've been.

That's quite a long time! The joy just wasn't there for a long time as Covid sucked (and continues to) the life, hope, joy etc... out of me. I understand the AP holders get the royal shaft with how things stand right now and that is just not right. ON so many levels.
I enjoyed watching them (and you) enjoying it. I think even your folks did.

OH I think they did! It was all a real hit!

Brazen is putting it lightly. And also relentless...we tried chasing it away several times and she was not having that.

Don't come between a pregnant squirrel and her food!!! :scared:

Not sure if we were on the ADR either, but happily (for me at least...maybe not you and your family), it worked out.

I am too. We all had such a nice time. :)

I thought I was going to see nurse Liesa in action for a few moments.

HI-YA!!!!

Oh wait! That's Karate Liesa in action! Sorry!!

I sat next to him and I don't remember him being that much more happy, but then again, I might not had enough time around him to tell.

He held his liquor MUCH better than I thought he might and I'm glad it didn't become a scene.
I recall he did some kind of design on her plate at one point also...I know she got a picture of it, which I thought she forwarded to you.

I have no idea anymore. Just the overall impression was a very good one.
It was. I recall walking around the Japan shopping and areas with the kids prior to dinner and hanging out with the whole family near Rose & Crown

Right! Now I remember. Zach bought the world's driest cookie and we all shared a bit of it near R&C.
Obviously Raglan Road wins because you didn't have unwanted or uninvited guests. ;)

Pshaw.
I may have already done this, but if you have him inventory his cards, I might (should) be able to fill in any gaps. It won't help the game and portals being gone, but at least maybe a full set will help.
I will sorely miss it...I so enjoyed giving cards to kids and seeing their faces light up. Also explaining the game to them and seeing them happy when they "got" it. :sad:

I mentioned it last night and he said he would try to do that before I leave. :) When I told him you'd like to give him some, I asked him if he remembered you... "OH yeah, that guy was super nice!". So there ya have it. :)

I thought your drawing class at AK would have been on your highlights...I recall all three of you girls smiling and talking about enjoying it.
Oh don't get me wrong. It was a lot of fun for sure and I'd do it again and again, but it didn't make the top cut for MOST memorable. I am going to do the one that is offered at FArts in a few weeks though!

I loved reading your trip wrap ups; it reminded me of so many of the fun chapters you detailed along the way...and got me thinking, "man, I HAVE been reading this for AWHILE!!" :)

I"m so glad you enjoyed the ride and material. There'll be more heading your way, and I imagine you'll read about this coming trip just as long. LOL!!
Sphincter and Sperm! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Now I'll never be able to call it anything else either!!

How nice that you got to have dinner with the whole family and @docsoliday1 Doc & Coni, too. I had forgotten about your posted slushie pic earlier on! Dis Friends are the best :)

THey sure are!! I"ve made some really fantastic lifeling friendships there for sure!
Love your pics of your last viewing of Illuminations. I have to agree, it's never been one of my absolute favorites either, but I do love the soundtrack and part of the lyrics were included in our Disney vow renewal, read by my Mom.

OH how cool!! I have heard of that song being in others' weddings and vows. THe lyrics are quite touching. :goodvibes:

I know we mentioned on FB, but I'll say it again here, I am just so sad for my Jimmy that Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom is closing :( It's one of his very favorite things, and he loves looking through his pile for just the right card to play at each portal. Such a bummer.

OH me too. Meeeee tooooo. :sad2:

So many wonderful things just... gone. :(

Looking forward to hearing about your upcoming trip! Headed over there now to join :)

I'm excited to both go and then come back and write about it. My DIS hiatus has made me realize how much I really miss writing and being with my friends here.

Yep. I'm sitting on it. Still there.

:sad2::laughing:
Totally get it. I just did a "year in review" and while some highlights were easy enough to remember... most of the year seems to be mostly just a vague blur of Covid news.

I saw that and enjoyed it! But yes, I do know what you mean. Longest year ever!
Sorry to see it go, but excited for the new one!

Won't be long now!

:laughing: That was funny (the video). I hope he didn't steal anything that the owners valued. Then again... they probably wouldn't have left it in the stroller.
But...

"Harriet? Did you see my bag of peanuts? I could've sworn I left them in the bottom of the stroller."

:rotfl2: It's Disney's newest animatronic. They call it the Let's-Sell-More-Snacks Machine.
As a nurse, I suspect you are well equipped to discern which trimester a squirrel is in.

Hmmm, yes, but their trimesters are only 14.6 days long. She was oh, hmm, I'd say 42 days along. Ravenous little thing.
I like it too. It's got seats. It's comfortable. I love seeing the country.

All that too!! LOL!

Another one??? I don't think I've ever seen a medical emergency at Disney.
Hmmm... maybe you're bad luck.

Well, now I suppose that is one theory. Harsh, but plausible.

oooohhh... ahhhhh....

I know! Only the very best trip reporting here. :rolleyes:

Not at all. I think it's a great shot. Shows the whole family (sans you, of course. But we can't have everything.) as well as Doc & Coni and shows what you were doing and where.

A quick snap and a candid one at that.

I must admit that I'm not all that broken up about that. I could really take or leave it.

I watched a few times and was good. But now that it's gone, it'd be nice to see it "one more time".

And... probably another unpopular opinion, but... I had no interest in seeing the temporary show after seeing it on YouTube. I can fly kites around too.

Do your kites have the cool lights too?!

I didn't mind the lockers. But... I also wouldn't mind going with nothing in my pockets and avoiding them. However, in this day and age, it's tough to move around without a cell phone.

They slow you down and are crowded and gross. But yeah, really can't be avoided.

Hey! Cut us some slack! All our stuff is made by beavers and they're doing the best their little teeth and tiny hands can do!

You need to pay them more.
Really! I didn't know it was gone! Is that permanent? Or just Covid?
Sounds permanent. :(

Your story telling is always lovely. :)
Aww, you're the sweetest! Thank you, Susan. :hug:
I've been to 50'stwice....once for appies and once for dinner. I found the dinner rather uninspiring.

The chicken has always been good, but I hear the HomeComin' chicken is far better and I'd rather have better chicken with NO antics these days.
Now you're talking!

:goodvibes: This place is still a bit "undiscovered" and mostly adult-preferred which is a draw for me on solo or adult-only trips.
Only twice here but over 2 years of never sleeping with the twins!

OH man!! You win!! :worship:

I adore this show. :)

Me too!!! I"m sure at some point it'll be changed but for now, I'll just keep going.
I love the soundtrack and often play it as my "sleep music". It's so perfect!

I"m listening to Impressions de France and that tonight before I hit the sack. :)

Will join for sure!
SO glad you joined it!! I love having a few folks who have been around for several other reports to keep me company!

Just got all caught up! I know it's late but, congratulations on your BSN! That is quite an accomplishment :)
So glad to see your new report started!
Well, I only was done at the end of November, so really it's still pretty fresh and new so nope! Not too late! Glad you're joined on the new one too; it'll be great to see you there and have you join in the fun. :yes:

Your family dinner @ Teppan Edo sounds great. We went several years ago and enjoyed it too. Need to put it on the list to do again someday.

I'm headed over to your new report.
Hi Vanessa! :) Teppan is a solid choice that usually everyone in the party is going to enjoy!

Glad you joined in on all the new fun at the latest ABCs report! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter