The ABCs of a New 'Ohana Adventure-G is for: Greetings From Teppan, Good-Byes, and Good News!!! - COMPLETED 1/7

A reference to our Alice in Wonderland theme
I know. I was trying to be funny. Epic fail, yet again.

NO, those stories were later in the update. Although the theme of the night, in addition to AiW, was I WAS HOT!!
::Yes::. but I thought you were more humble than to say that about yourself

I thought of you when I wrote this remembering you said you were headed there.
Wasn't my choice.

She left Florida not too terribly much longer after this party night.
:sad:

I wish your party night had been more fun without the chasing everyone.
Me too. I'm thinking if I do it again and that's a big if, it will be way less people.

I had to google that one. But yes, I do see a resemblance. I have very pretty girls. :)
::yes::. Take after their momma.

Not that night, but yes, I did see you on my 2nd party. :)
Yep. Wish we could have visited more, but again, herding cats.

Ughhhh. Funny I just had a convo with my daughter who has inherited my germphobia and knows we are going to WDW in March...and how she is not going to touch ANYTHING! Might be a challenge but we're gonna do our best!!

Disney is challenging at best! Just use lots off hand sanitizer and you should be okay. :)

That looks delish...I'm adding it to my "must eat" list
I LOVE the lime soft serve! Nice for a hot day! The feather is little more than gross wax and I always toss it, but nice for a photo anyway.

Great costumes! Even if you did nearly sweat to death in them. I'm not sure if I would dress up or not, but probably I would do something simple. I haven't gone to any Hallowe'en parties in a while, but a few Pokemon events with cosplaying (mainly around Hallowe'en), and so those have been my most recent costumes. It's always a challenge to plan costumes that are good for both indoors and outdoors for Hallowe'en - sometimes dd has done multiple costumes in order to manage both. Tho I think last year was the last time she actually went trick-or-treating, at age 14.

I think managing two would be hard! Especially at a MNSSHP. I guess you could rent a locker to store one in?

Some of those Cosplay conventions have some majorly elaborate costumes! I remember seeing some walking around the Seattle Convention Center during Comicon.

I find it amusing that you say you eat hot dogs so rarely. Lately, dd has been going to tournaments where the most convenient quick and cheap meal option is a little hot dog stand called Devil Dogs. So, I've had a few more Chicago Dogs than usual, lately. I did have a bacon and cheese double slider last time, for a change of pace.
Well, it's not that they are bad or that I hate them, they just aren't something I usually think about. I usually do stir fry or salads or burritos as my quick go-tos. I love a good brat with kraut and onions and mustard though!

Oh, gosh, I didn't even notice that!!! I think rail-licking is far worse than this....I hope (dear God do I hope!) that they at least give the trays a wipe down with something bleach-filled!

I think they do as per Health Dept. Regs, BUT, the cashiers are touching those trays after handling tons of money as they put food on them. EWWWWW!

These pics all made me smile :)

:goodvibes
Such an awesome picture!! Was Kari going to be the Queen of Hearts all along, or did she choose her costume to join in with y'all?

Looks like she covered that down there VV It was so fun to coordinate with her!

I've never attended MNSSHP, but do love dressing up and costumes! I think if I were to go, I would have to go all out though. Here are my 2 runDisney race costumes, just for the heck of sharing!

I can't quote your photos for some reason, but LOVE your outfits!! You look so fantastic and it almost makes me want to run a Disney race. Almost. ;)

I know. I was trying to be funny. Epic fail, yet again.

Nah, it was an obscure reference. It's all good. :)

::Yes::. but I thought you were more humble than to say that about yourself

:laughing:

Me too. I'm thinking if I do it again and that's a big if, it will be way less people.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of laying down the law in some gentle fashion. "This is the plan we've found works best. Come having eaten, these are the priorities, if you don't like it, please feel free to do your own thing. We'll be sticking to doing XYZ...."

Yep. Wish we could have visited more, but again, herding cats.
Maybe there will be a next time. :)

In fact we, as a group, were a big hit and I gotta say, that was 90% of the fun for this party.

That's great. You are creative. Me, not so much.

I instantly regretted my choice in costumes feeling like this would be the night of an eternal hot flash.

This is another reason I would be reluctant to wear a costume in Florida. It's always so hot that time of year.

They are about 10 inches, maybe more, long and while they could have used a bit more chili, I’d give these a solid 8/10 for a satisfying Halloween Party meal.

Hmm....MK is usually a once a trip for us and that's one of the few days that we have a breakfast reservation before MK. Most of our days are basically unplanned, and this sounds like it might be something yummy for Fran and I to split.

It was fun playing my Cheshire role here:

I thought you couldn't wear masks in the park, or did they give you a pass since it was on a stick?

we saw what I deemed to be the best costume of the night: Kudos kids!

I'm not sure I get it.

Being early again, we snagged some space right up against the rope and tape and settled in for the 30 minutes til parade time.

I've never watched the parade from there only Main Street. You next update should be interesting.

If you don't have any, would dressing up make your party more fun or be a burden and detract from it for you?

I think with the oppressive heat dressing up for the party might be difficult.

What have you done for costumes in the past? Or are you a t-shirt and call it good kind of party-goer?

One year I wore a Cinderella costume, but all the others, I've just been comfortable.

Your Cheshire Cat was amazing! I love the mask you had, too. That was genius. The kids were cute, too. :)

What have you done for costumes in the past?
We took our grandson to a Halloween party when he was 5 years old. His favorite character was Pluto, so our daughter made a Pluto costume out of a hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants. It was a bit of a hot costume, like yours, but he wore it the entire time. He looked adorable and he got a lot of attention and compliments from CM's. Here is a picture of him at Whispering Canyon Cafe before we went to the party. He got a lot of attention from the greeter at the restaurant, which we all enjoyed. :)

IMG_1701_zps1fb40704.jpg

Last edited:
I think managing two would be hard! Especially at a MNSSHP. I guess you could rent a locker to store one in?
Oh, I didn't mean for MNSSHP - we've never actually done that. I'm talking about when you go to an indoor party on one day, and do outdoor trick-or-treating on actual Hallowe'en (when it could be anywhere from 70 degrees down to 30 degrees). I suppose if we ever do go to MNSSHP we will have to guess on something that works for a variety of weather conditions.

I’ll bet you were holding out hope for us that we’d gotten the Disney plane.

No.

Instead we joked about there being something fishy about this.
Couldn't even get it to be a random clownfish.
I chose to Lyft it and we were seated at Jock’s at 5:30. This is one of my favorite lounges; I’ve done write ups of it before so will only say that I love the theming, love the appetizers menu, and the location is fantastic for a pre-dinner cocktail, especially to kick off a trip! Aren't Disney smiles fantastic smiles?
::yes:: I love Jock Lindsey's! Great way to start things off.
Instead of a simple, “I understand these things happen, but in the future, you will really need your card, but tonight, no problem, we’ll ring you up right away.” I got, and I poop you not, “You really need your card, Ma’am, but tonight we’ll let it go. But I want to thank you! Tonight, you get to be the one who let me do a good deed and helped me feel good about myself.”
:headache: Yeah, you can feel real good about yourself.
Total bill (not including tax): $79 and that includes 3 hard ciders. 4 diners, $80. Not too bad considering it comes with entertainment!
Not bad at all, for feeding 4 people on Disney property.
Was I over-reacting to the TIW card thing? What would you have done (besides take it in the first place). Things to consider: 1) The card/prvilege did cost me $175 so naturally I wanted to use it as much as possible, 2) am I wrong it thinking it should be extremely easy for them to look up cardholders? 3) if he'd argued and wouldn't honor it, would you have been irritated?
1 - Yes, I'd explain and ask if they could look it up. 2 - I would think that they should be able to, but then again, that relies on Disney's IT system not sucking at something. And on that vein, if the system was actually good, they'd be able to identify it on your MB anyway. 3 - Kind of, but not at him. My own fault, I forgot the card *if* it can't be looked up, he's just following the rules and I'm sure less honest guests have likely tried to pull a fast one so I couldn't hold that against him. But being a smart... uh, butt, like he was. Yeah, I'd hold that against him 100%.
Baby Declan was born last night at 10:40PM. He was 7# 10oz.
Congratulations! Only 2 months late for the news.
T’was nighttime in Batuu when all through the land
Not a creature was stirring by Jedi command
Love it!
I turned around, and started jog-walking back through the Westside along Planet Hollywood (does anyone EVER go in there?! Have you?)
I have... before it was updated so it has been YEARS.
“Oh, yeah, we put it in the back for you and have been waiting for you. We were already looking up your information so we could call you and send it to your resort if you were staying here.”
Well, that's nice to know that they were going through the effort to do due diligence and provide exceptional customer service. Unlike a certain manager at another Disney Springs eatery.
However, this little imp, or is that "limp", was tenacious and persistent. Within a couple of hours of abusing my poor feet each morning, it’d practice self-replication and wiggle its way to the surface again making each step agonizing torture. I tried walking on the side of my foot, I tried soaking it at night, moleskin, changing shoes… everything I could think of to outsmart that little SOB (Son of Beelzebub) to no avail.
Yikes.. that stinks. Especially starting your trip off with it right out the gate. :headache:
Have you ever forgotten or lost something at Disney? Did you get it back or find it? Tell us your stories!!!
R and his Croc on Spaceship Earth. I'm sure that's not the only one, but that's all I can recall right now.
For 5 people it was adequate, but my kids are slobs and kept nothing inside their bags, so it basically looked like a bomb had gone off strewing crap all over the place for the week.
That just seems to be part of it. When you have that many people in a room, there's not enough closet/drawer space to fully unpack, you can't neatly have bags stored away and still easily accessible... it's a hard balance.
As for the pool, it’s pretty big with lots of room to spread out, but no matter how big the pool area is, there is simply no way to escape the ubiquitous and ever-present Dance with Miley Cyrus Hour that every Disney pool has, and whose volume is set to be heard the next county over.
:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:
Now, it's YOUR turn: What's your favorite form of Disney transportation to get around with? I'll leave it open-ended, so interpret anyway you want, but I am kinda thinking more along the lines of getting from resort to park or park to park. But hey, if you wanna share what your favorite one WITHIN a park is as well, by all means... :)
Monorail. I've always loved riding into the MK through the Contemporary and riding through Future World in EPCOT.
After all day in Animal Kingdom, your feet are going to feel like they've had an actual trek through Kathmandu to the mountain. Trust me on this.
::yes:: You speak the truth.
Speaking of which, here is the Guardian himself… out of sorts as usual. I can only guess that it’s because he’s out of lemon flavoring again, trying to catch the hair tie tossers, or the Mrs. asked him to shovel the snow one too many times. Perhaps you can come up with a better theory, Dear Reader. (Let’s see who’s reading…)
I think he just wants those dang kids to stay off his lawn.
Now it's YOUR turn: What is one real life adventure, outside of Disney, that you want to go on. Let's assume you are in shape and healthy enough to do it. Doesn't have to be physically challenging, so any place you really want to travel to or site you want to see? For me, Disney in a LOT of places around the parks, makes me actually want to GO to those places; World Showcase is especially notorious for that, at least for me.
It's hard to say... there are so many. Not really adventures, in my opinion, but places I want to see. My heredity goes back to Ireland and Germany so I'd love to spend some time in those countries just taking in the scenery and history. And I've always had a love for Italy (especially the food there). So really a big trip through Europe, I guess.
Wish they’d kept the Fountain though. THAT makes me sad, but I digress…
::yes::
“Hey Nigel, phone’s for you…! My imagination is telling me this is actually a legit deal!”
All they need is your birthdate and social security number!
Sitting, I expressed my gratefulness and began to eat my ice cream when the boy began to ask me questions. It became very clear, very quickly that he was autistic and struggled with communication, but was unbelievably friendly, engaging, and wanted to interact. I could sense moments of frustration in our conversation, but it was… magical. His dad let him lead the questions and answers and let his son and I have a very natural, sweet talk about Figment, Remy, ice cream, Disney… Time melted along with my ice cream; it wasn’t about gelato anymore. It was all about making this 10 minutes of my day matter and connecting with another human being on a more than passing level. And it was clear who was more blessed by pausing, allowing, inviting. Disney has had more than a few existential moments for me; this was one in the top few I will not too soon forget.
That's awesome!
I’m just standing there texting her and minding my own business when this guy in line in front of me rips a gigantic fart. He casually looked around to see who’d have heard, and I can neither confirm nor deny I was dying from trying not to laugh myself into apoplexy. Seriously, I just about gave myself a seizure from stifling the fact that I totally heard it and wished I’d had the guts to tell him I wished he’d just asked me to pull his finger. I mean Food and Wine can absolutely “do things” to one’s constitution, but this dude didn’t even TRY to hold back. I’m sure he must have known I 100% heard it, I mean, his rear end was mere feet from my face, but he cooly turned back around and pretended all was right in the Coastal Eats Queue.
:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl: As a Disdad, I think this is funnier than it should be.
As I snapped a quick photo to jog my memory, I was sad to think that this family’s vacation was impacted in such a bummer of a way. I do hope she was okay….
Definitely not something you want to happen. I'm glad that you were there to help and Disney was quick to respond.
No pass through Germany is complete without a little stop to see the trains.
::yes:: And a stop by Karmel Kuche. And a stop by the grapefruit beer card. And maybe a pretzel.
As they finished their set, Anara wanted her photo with them and asked if I’d snap her picture. They told her that they’d sensed her enthusiasm and were actually going to ask HER if she wanted one. I guess her smile and toe-tapping gave her away.
Great pictures! I'm glad they enjoyed the show so much!
Now, it's YOUR turn...

1) My movie needs a title.

2) Would you be sad if they took out the train set
1 - Lizards on a Train (Starring Samuel L Jackson)
2 - Most definitely
Oh sure that's exciting and all, but the bills for my surgery have yet to start pouring in, I'm broke from Christmas, on disabilty at only 60% of my base pay until I can go back to work, yada, yada yada....

When it rains, it hails.
Yikes... that's rough. I've kind of glazed past most of the conversation but I hope you're doing much better now.
Ever see a hippo fart?
That was in EPCOT, wasn't it?
Okay, now it's your turn: Do you think it's weird for adults at Disney to do the activities that might be considered kids' stuff? Like the Agent P hunts at EPCOT or the Wilderness Badges at AK? I'm asking for a reason... ;)
Nope. Do what you want to!
And with that... Arigato and Sayonara!!
Looks like a nice dinner with friends... aside from the wine mishap.
(The hat tip to the Carolwood makes me smile rather largely.)
::yes::
(We interrupt this horrible attempt at poetry for a PIT STOP!!! It's a different sort of pit stop than found at 'race car' arenas! Sorry, I make a lot of these.)

Well, it is important to stay hydrated at Disney World.
Of the quieter, non-dark, non-thrill rides, perhaps a show-type, but could be a "ride", which do you enjoy most? Ideas that come to mind: Country Bears, Hall of Presidents, Liberty Belle, COP, IaSW, even Swiss Family.... Choose one or two and tell us why.
I've got to pick Country Bears and Carousel of Progress. Just based on nostalgia and memories of those attractions from when I was a small child coming to the parks.
Gastons… Gastons was an okay choice for a light breakfast on the go.
WHAT??? Just okay?????
The ordering area is ridiculously tiny and seating is a bit limited making for a bit of grouchy chaos.
Alright, alright, I'll give you that. Very true. It irritates me that the person working the register is also then turning around to get the drinks and food orders together. It takes way longer than it should to serve guests in that place. I know they don't want to pay more CM's, but they really need someone on the register and someone else assembling the orders. I've walked out of there before because the ordering area was just too chaotic and I didn't want to dedicate the time to it.

Anyway... I love the cinnamon rolls there. One of my absolute favorite snack/food items in all of Disney World. I believe you were right on about the inadequacies of the sandwich and fruit platter though.
I know some you, especially a few of my DISDad Readers really like the Carpets because you have some very nice memories of going on them ad nauseum with your rugrats and that is wonderful. I get it! But I have zero emotional attachment to it so loathe the thought of standing in a 60-90-minute wait for a 30 second ride that goes around and around. Okay, I’ll add one more "around" because 3 is about all you get for your hour-long torture session of sunbaked line standing. I’m glad you had the fortitude to sacrifice all for your kids.
I hate that ride with a passion. The kids see it. They want to do it. We have to explain, "no, we'll do it later" or "we'll get FP and come back." Long story short, I'm not waiting more than 15 minutes for it so why does it have to be there front and center where we keep walking past it???
EVERYONE is excited about Tron, yes? I mean there may be a few here who just can’t/don’t do coasters, but I’d say the vast majority here are just as excited as I am.
::yes:: I can't wait. Not a big fan of the Tron movie (it was ok) but I'm all in for a new coaster!
A few comments on Pinocchio Village Haus. Whereas I can’t say I wasn’t warned, I am glad I did try PVH at least once just to say I’ve eaten there and to be able to speak with authority when I say it sucks. #tellushowyoureallyfeel
Nailed it!
Now, a word about Steppe’s Style…. I do not do hot dogs at Disney. In fact, you’d be hard-pressed to find me eating a hot dog anywhere, ever. * Tonight would be my once-every-10-year break from my self-imposed banishment from the hog dog world, and you know what? It was fantastic! I honestly liked the half a chili cheese dog I ate that Cosmic’s served up.
So, re-thinking this misplaced hot dog hate?
(Basically, I was just acting like a 10 year-old with an Snap account.)
And there's nothing wrong with that!
I literally just finished saying in my last update that I’d not stand in line for characters, but I will make an exception for something like this. (Or make my kids do it for me.) We purposefully dressed up for this Meet and were not disappointed. I didn’t feel like we missed out on any party stuff at all, we’d already had a full morning with nearly Rope Drop entry (but that’s another story altogether), and were ready for party stuff right at 7:05.
Hey, that was one worth the wait! You guys were dressed to impress and it looks like it paid off! If I were to wait for a character meet it would be something like that... a special party meet where you wait before the party so you really aren't missing out.
I was over-the-top impressed he recognized their costumes and interacted on the fly to THAT character!!

The entire queue near us busted up with laughter and we took away another great memory from the Party! People are complaining about long lines and a lot of people and while that IS true, by 7:45 when we got off the ride, the party had already been worth the ticket price for us.
That's awesome!
Wanna post photos of clever costumes you've seen in the past at parties? If you don't have any, would dressing up make your party more fun or be a burden and detract from it for you? What have you done for costumes in the past? Or are you a t-shirt and call it good kind of party-goer?
Yeah, I've never been, but I'd probably be a t-shirt guy.

Another legit reason we headed to the right and ate at Comics was the fact that we wanted to be near the Alice and Hatter Meet area so we could be first in line. The kids weren’t in the mood to walk around a ton (did I mention it was hot?) and were content to sit in line holding our spot. I was hot not. I wanted to inflict maximum masochism so walked around Fantasyland finding stuff to see. It was fun playing my Cheshire role here:
Simply perfect! My favourite picture is the one with the Cheshire Cat cafe sign in the background.
So I found another shaded, hospitable enclave among the caverns of singing dolls. The cool breeze evaporated the rivers of sweat that had pooled under the trappings of purple and pink.
Air conditioning was definitely a good choice!
Refreshed, it was time for... more refreshment. I checked in with the "kids" for a brief few moments and, while taking their orders for something yummy, we saw what I deemed to be the best costume of the night: Kudos kids!
So well done!
Because Dole Whips have NOTHING on Peter Pan Floats. With cooling libations in paw, I padded back to melt in line along with my soft serve. Of course, when the kids saw my delicious concoction they helped me make short work of it.
Love the Peter Pan float but Dole Whips still hold my #1 spot.
Precisely at 7:00, Alice and the Hatter came out to meet the party goers. I know because I looked at Hatter's watch. The kids stood there from 5:45-7:00 making sure not to lose our first in line place. The reactions were just as stupendous as we'd hoped for, but I’m not sure if Hatter was just making faces for fun... or getting a whiff of what 4 million degrees and synthetic costumes can do. Either way, it was a FANTASTIC Meet full of amazing smiles, fun interactions, and general happiness.
Everything about this is amazing....love Alistair in Wonderland and the Tweedles are perfection. So fun!
We purposefully dressed up for this Meet and were not disappointed. I didn’t feel like we missed out on any party stuff at all, we’d already had a full morning with nearly Rope Drop entry (but that’s another story altogether), and were ready for party stuff right at 7:05.
You made great use of your time!
From our terrific Meet we headed straight over to ride POTC as the big draw for us is the live action Pirates added to the queue and ride. They are absolutely hilarious if you play along and draw them into the dialogue and they did not disappoint with our motley crew.
That's the best!
Mikki had some gold chocolate coins and holding them out replied, “Here is some treasure!”

“Not that treasure!” And he gives a disgusted sneer.

Mikki didn’t know what to do or say so flipped up her face and turned away.

To which the pirate yells out, “AND SHE’S SUPPOSED TO BE THE DUMB ONE!!!!”

I was over-the-top impressed he recognized their costumes and interacted on the fly to THAT character!!

The entire queue near us busted up with laughter and we took away another great memory from the Party! People are complaining about long lines and a lot of people and while that IS true, by 7:45 when we got off the ride, the party had already been worth the ticket price for us.
Such a great experience! Did you go to another party on this trip? I'm thinking about the Bo Peep pics with @pkondz .
From Pirates we bee-lined it straight for HM because that’s what you do at a Halloween Party. To not go on HM is simply not done. The fog and lights provide the perfect eerie ambiance and background for Madame Carlotta and Lady Renata, and of course, Butler Broome. They are absolutely hilarious! I have gone to Halloween parties the last 3 out of 4 years and never want to miss their hilarious and high-“spirited” banter. Broome’s deadpan interjections crack me up and if you’ve not taken time out of the party to just stop for 10 minutes, make it a point next time!
Putting it on the list!
But the act that truly stole my heart was the zany show of the Cadaver Dans. Holy Halloween Silliness! The jokes are just so bad they are good. And to sweeten the deal, they sing acapella that is so pitch perfect you cannot help but know you’ve heard a slice of Heaven. Even if they are singing ghoulish songs that would make St. Peter cringe. Comfortable in my head to toe body suit and finally giving my exhausted bodily fluids a rest, we all enjoyed the parade which I’ll pick up with next time.
I missed them at my first MNSSHP... really hoping I will get to go again this summer. Jack (my oldest) said he would like to go to Disney so naturally I am all over that. We just have to figure out dates that work with our summer plans.
Wanna post photos of clever costumes you've seen in the past at parties? If you don't have any, would dressing up make your party more fun or be a burden and detract from it for you? What have you done for costumes in the past? Or are you a t-shirt and call it good kind of party-goer?
I don't have any pics but agree that dressing up is half the fun! My first and only MNSSHP was in 2017 and I dressed up as the Blue Fairy from Pinnochio. I loved every minute of it!

I love the Cadaver Dans! We always hope they show up when we wait for the parade
Love the costumes you all came up with
I wish the parties were less crowded like in the past! We do love the MNSSHP, however, crowd wise not near as fun any more
Oh and by the way I love a hot dog at Disney, ::yes::

Your Cheshire Cat costume was amazing, and that your family coordinated was the true Disney spirit. Great job. :thumbsup2

Since I'm a little old lady (more old than little or lady) who does Disney solo, I don't dress up cuz I don't want to draw attention to myself. I've thought of wearing a t-shirt that says I Don't Have 19 Cats!, but that might draw attention. :sad2:

If I'm ever inspired to do the Halloween thing, I'm one pillow short of being able to pull off Fairy Godmother. :rolleyes1

Got your party shoes on? Ready to sweat your way through more people than on a commuter train in Tokyo?

That's a no...and a no.

We arrived about 4:30 while the sun was blazing down sending it’s solar surface temperatures to the black pavement of Main Street. They radiated up to my fully-covered-in-plastic-flannel-with-a-hood body, producing sweat that sent uncomfortable rivulets into places that shouldn’t endure such treatment.

This sounds like such a great time!

I do not do hot dogs at Disney. In fact, you’d be hard-pressed to find me eating a hot dog anywhere, ever. *

How about scrapple? It's a Delaware delicacy.

(I didn't notice the food sitting directly on the tray until I edited this photo. I'm not sure what's grosser, that or rail-licking kids. The lesson here, Friends, is some things never change.)

Building up those immunities, though!

So I found another shaded, hospitable enclave among the caverns of singing dolls. The cool breeze evaporated the rivers of sweat that had pooled under the trappings of purple and pink.

That's the one good thing I can say about that ride.

Because Dole Whips have NOTHING on Peter Pan Floats.

Blasphemy!

Either way, it was a FANTASTIC Meet full of amazing smiles, fun interactions, and general happiness.

So I'm glad that was fun, at least!

Mikki had some gold chocolate coins and holding them out replied, “Here is some treasure!”

“Not that treasure!” And he gives a disgusted sneer.

Mikki didn’t know what to do or say so flipped up her face and turned away.

To which the pirate yells out, “AND SHE’S SUPPOSED TO BE THE DUMB ONE!!!!”

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

From Pirates we bee-lined it straight for HM because that’s what you do at a Halloween Party. To not go on HM is simply not done.

Sure, I can see that.

The jokes are just so bad they are good.

You can never go wrong with Dad jokes.

Wanna post photos of clever costumes you've seen in the past at parties?

Sorry....I got nuthin'.

If you don't have any, would dressing up make your party more fun or be a burden and detract from it for you?

More of a burden for me. I've never been into dressing up/role-playing. I did have fun as a storm trooper at my church's VBS this past summer, but nobody knew who I was. And I wouldn't wear that costume around the parks.

What have you done for costumes in the past?

Absolutely nothing.

Or are you a t-shirt and call it good kind of party-goer?

Now that's more like it!

Do you have 19 cats? That's awesome if you do! And you have me beat!

:wave2: to you and :wave2: to Fran.

You are the only Dis people I've ever met. It was about two years ago on the boardwalk. It was somewhere near Jellyrolls/Atlantic Dance, and you were walking away from BWI and I was walking toward it. We had a brief discussion in which I told you I felt like I was meeting real Disney celebrities. You said you got recognized a lot.

:offtopic: Now that I have your attention -- do you know anything about Wurlitzer American saxophones? Specifically which side of a million dollars I should list it for on ebay? But seriously, is there an easy way for a non-sax player to determine whether or not it "works"?

Sadly, the most we ever had was three cats. Now we have a dog who spent his first two years playing frisbee on the beach with our LA son and now has to put up with NY winters.

:wave2: to you and :wave2: to Fran.

You are the only Dis people I've ever met. It was about two years ago on the boardwalk. It was somewhere near Jellyrolls/Atlantic Dance, and you were walking away from BWI and I was walking toward it. We had a brief discussion in which I told you I felt like I was meeting real Disney celebrities. You said you got recognized a lot.

Yes, I remember that! Was it before or after I fell on my face and got a nasty splinter in my hand?

Now that I have your attention -- do you know anything about Wurlitzer American saxophones? Specifically which side of a million dollars I should list it for on ebay? But seriously, is there an easy way for a non-sax player to determine whether or not it "works"?

I would suggest you take it to an instrument repair technician. Even a player wont know what it needs to be I working order as players can compensate for problems in the works. They can at least give you an estimate. If you dont know where to take it, PM me and I bet my friends in your area can help you out.

Sadly, the most we ever had was three cats. Now we have a dog who spent his first two years playing frisbee on the beach with our LA son and now has to put up with NY winters.

So is he coping well? Are you reading any of my TRs? I just finished one that didn't end so well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter