The ABCs of An EPIC Girls' Trip! May, 2019-Q is for: Quietly Sending this Trip Report off Into an Internet Sunset (8/25)

Okay, now that those 2 clowns are in bed, here's the news!

With no small amount of drama in looking for a room, after me booking 2 nights at the Dolphin and Kelly finding 1 night at ASMo and 1 night at POR at the same time, I got a pretty sweet PM from someone I've wanted to meet for literally YEARS! @jedijill generously and graciously offered to let Kelly and myself crash in her Kidani Suite. :scared1: :dancer:I can hardly believe it! I went from sleeping on the lawn,

giphy.gif

To the Boardwalk with Kari, to the Dolphin for a gajillion bucks a night, to ASMo/POR (split stay city), to a Suite at Kidani. Pretty happy that it all worked out, ME is in the works, and things are starting to shape up for a grand beginning to a pretty EPIC trip.

With that I have 2 extra nights, a few free hours on Wednesday afternoon, Thursday evening, and Friday morning to diddle around. Plans are jelling, so stay tuned....

Congrats on adding days to your trip! I saw what is going down on the 2nd and don't blame you one bit for guaranteeing yourself a spot for event. You entire trip sounds amazing.

Booking flights before having a resort nailed down would terrify me to death; I'm glad it all worked out for you and you can stay on property for those two extra nights!

Awesome!! You are starting the Epic trip at one of my favourite resorts. Hurray!

Hey there! I need to catch up on what's going on with Liesa, but I guess there's no better place to start than "current" activity on the boards.

I don't know why you referred to adding 2 nights as crazy. That's really the only logical course of action when you've factored in the time and expense of flying cross country... might as well maximize that time! Less than 2 weeks away! No better time to join a PTR. :rotfl2:

How exciting, 2 extra nights! So glad everything worked out. Sorry about your pink shoes. This is why I never order shoes online. Looking forward to more pre-trip madness.

Wow - how exciting and crazy-making at the same time! You guys are going to have sooo much fun! I can't wait to read all the TRs from all the different points of view!

Hey All,

I’m in crazy mode with all the last minute stuff. My plan is to update/reply to both TRs tonight or tomorrow, finishing up the last year’s one.

Rest assured, it’s been a whirlwind of getting ME set up, getting what FiPs I could, and adding to my packing stash. But I DO have a plan now!!! And I’ll share that in the next update... I’m liking it!

Last edited:
Congrats on adding days to your trip! I saw what is going down on the 2nd and don't blame you one bit for guaranteeing yourself a spot for event. You entire trip sounds amazing.

It's all so exciting!! I can't believe I get to be part of something so amazing! I think from start to finish this trip is going to be full of wonderful surprises and moments.

Booking flights before having a resort nailed down would terrify me to death; I'm glad it all worked out for you and you can stay on property for those two extra nights!

It was terrifying and the longer it went on with not finding ANYTHING was giving me palpitations. I'm so thrilled with how it worked out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter