The ABCs of An EPIC Girls' Trip! May, 2019-Q is for: Quietly Sending this Trip Report off Into an Internet Sunset (8/25)

Hey there! I need to catch up on what's going on with Liesa, but I guess there's no better place to start than "current" activity on the boards.

Nope, best place to start! I"m so glad you're here, Andy! We've all missed you around the place.

I don't know why you referred to adding 2 nights as crazy. That's really the only logical course of action when you've factored in the time and expense of flying cross country... might as well maximize that time! Less than 2 weeks away! No better time to join a PTR. :rotfl2:

And that is certainly true. Not thrilled with missing work/pay, but luckily I have a bit of built up PTO and can still make it work. As for PTRs... mine always turn into a bona fide, if mediocre TR, so there's that. :laughing:

How exciting, 2 extra nights! So glad everything worked out. Sorry about your pink shoes. This is why I never order shoes online. Looking forward to more pre-trip madness.

I know!!! I can hardly believe it!

I took the shoes to a cobbler to get them stretched... I pick them up tomorrow so we'll see... I usually have really great luck, not so much this time.

Wow - how exciting and crazy-making at the same time! You guys are going to have sooo much fun! I can't wait to read all the TRs from all the different points of view!

I've been known to do some really crazy things in my lifetime; LOL! It's how I roll. :)

The epicness just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I can't wait to share it all with you!

R is for: Returning to My Happy Place...

As promised I'll share the plans I've cooked up for the extra time I'll have on the front end of my trip. I did it in between card games at work.

So, as you know, I'm arriving on May Day. Hopefully, those will not be the words our pilot speaks at any point on my journey. I assume I'll arrive safely and my bag will have been raped by TSA (it is 100% of the time) and will head straight to Kidani by ME which in itself is no small miracle. I honest to goodness had no clue WDW could literally sell out every room on property. That blows me away almost as much as how people buy t-shirts for $45 there. After my happy little trip be-bopping along to Mickey cartoons, I'll grab my bags and head to the room where I'll either fall down dead from exhaustion or find a 2nd wind and head out to...

EPCOT.

It just seems logical being F&G. I imagine that I'll arrive around 4:30 to the resort so will get to EPCOT around 5:15 or 5:30 ish. I was lucky enough to snag some FiPs coming away with SE at 5:00; LWtL at 6:00 and FEA at 7:00. I figured most of my time will be checking out the F&G things around FW and grazing on kiosk foodstuffs most of the evening. I really can't see myself venturing too far into WS but I do want to head to Mexico to trade out the cross I bought last year and hit my FEA ride. I don't LOVE that ride, but it's cute once in a while and it's been a few years since I did it last. @buzzrelly comes in around 8:30ish or so, and I really want to be at the resort for her arrival, so I'll head out by bus at 7:30 or so.

I may or may not go out again, as MK is open til midnight, but I'll have been up since 1:40 AM and I can't imagine there will be much life in me once I get back to the resort. Yeah, I'm a party pooper. But my name is not Jennifer. If Kelly is hungry maybe we'll head to the Maji Pool Bar for some dinner and a drink. Maybe we'll head to MK, maybe she'll have made other plans and skip out. LOL! I do know that I probably won't sleep well as I rarely do on a first night of vacation anywhere.

Well, kiddlywinks, I have to make a final packing list and get back to work paying some bills and doing some other mundane stuff. My day off was thoroughly busy, but I am feeling much better with my to-do list load. Things ARE coming together!

Last edited:
It just seems logical being F&G. I imagine that I'll arrive around 4:30 to the resort so will get to EPCOT around 5:15 or 5:30 ish. I was lucky enough to snag some FiPs coming away with SE at 5:00; LWtL at 6:00 and FEA at 7:00.

Wow, that seems lucky! Nice :thumbsup2

If Kelly is hungry maybe we'll head to the Maji Pool Bar for some dinner and a drink. Maybe we'll head to MK, maybe she'll have made other plans and skip out. LOL! I do know that I probably won't sleep well as I rarely do on a first night of vacation anywhere.

I'm happy to just get acclimated at the resort ::yes::

I have to make a final packing list and get back to work paying some bills and doing some other mundane stuff.

Same! And I have a LOT of 12-hour shifts between now and then :crazy2:

Good luck packing! See you soon :-)

Hello card sharks and. Other lollygaggers! I thought I had signed in before but apparently not. Looking forward to this adventure! I tend to read at night then forget to reply, but I love following along! I'll be in Hawaii with the fam, so Aloha!

I was behind reading here, but loved reading along on FB as you and @buzzrelly concocted your plans to join the pixie dusted magicalness that May 2nd has become!!! So glad we'll get to spend that day together with this crazy bunch :) 6 days to go! Eep!!

I was behind reading here, but loved reading along on FB as you and @buzzrelly concocted your plans to join the pixie dusted magicalness that May 2nd has become!!! So glad we'll get to spend that day together with this crazy bunch :) 6 days to go! Eep!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one behind on my reading!

That was a little stressful, but I am so thankful to @jedijill for her generous offer!

Ha! I love this…from another nurse here!

So thought I would finally throw this in here.

Itinerary:

schedule.png

F&G Wish list with cost and booth:

F&W.png

Budget for the Trip:

Budget.png

I still have to update the FP section with the ACTUAL fast pass info, but to busy CRAFTING!

Just marking my place for now.
I'll catch up eventually. Thanks for the heads up over on your other TR. :)

Waiting for this vacation makes me feel like someone lost in a desert, on my hands and knees panting for water, crawling to that oasis a few hundred feet away, but barely able to make it. It's been a long week.

The good news is that it's Friday and that means I only have one more day before a couple of days "off" in which I can finish that long to-do list before I leave. It also means I can get to replies on my threads. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter