The All-New "unofficial" AKL/AKV's Jambo & Kidani FAQ thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen this asked/answered anywhere so here goes: does the coffee machine in the AKL Kidani Village 1BR need a paper filter? Are they provided? Is the coffee? I know some hotels provide that little starter kit for their coffee machines & I'm trying to figure out what to pack.
TIA!

I haven't seen this asked/answered anywhere so here goes: does the coffee machine in the AKL Kidani Village 1BR need a paper filter? Are they provided? Is the coffee? I know some hotels provide that little starter kit for their coffee machines & I'm trying to figure out what to pack.
TIA!

Yes, it needs a paper filter, and it is a full size coffee maker, not the mini ones that are in the hotel rooms.

I think they provide one or two filters, and enough coffee for one or 2 days, but that's all. We always bring our own coffee and filters, but I know what they provide isn't much.

Hello all,

I just have a few questions I was hoping you could help me with. I have booked a studio savannah view room at Kidani (we are not part of DVC), I have heard that they don't do as much mousekeeping at DVC properties, is this the same for us because we are booking the room like a normal hotel? Also where are the studio rooms located, or where would the best section be to ask for so that we have a good view but also be close by to amenities?

Thanks for your help; we are so excited to be staying here! Can't wait!

Hello all,

I just have a few questions I was hoping you could help me with. I have booked a studio savannah view room at Kidani (we are not part of DVC), I have heard that they don't do as much mousekeeping at DVC properties, is this the same for us because we are booking the room like a normal hotel? Also where are the studio rooms located, or where would the best section be to ask for so that we have a good view but also be close by to amenities?

Thanks for your help; we are so excited to be staying here! Can't wait!

If you book a room using cash, you receive mousekeeping every day just like a regular hotel room. As for the location, ask for something close to the lobby.

Poolview question...We currently have a PV booked as of now. I thought I read that even with a PV you can still get somewhat of a view of the animals. Anyone know which room #'s that would be.

We may upgrade to a Savanna view but just wondering for the PV.

TIA

I'm sure this has been asked, but with 250 pages to go through I thought this would be easier. We will be staying at Kiidani in October and was wanting to ask for some advice. We are travelling with a 4 year old and a 1 1/2 year old, we reserved a Standard View one Bedroom.

What would be a good room request near the pool (If possible), just makes it easier to with the kids.

Thanks for the advice!

Ukie Mouse.

Couple of questions...

First just wondering since we have a poolview room, what are the good room #'s to hope/ask for. Any view pictures would be nice to see. Or we may just upgrade to a Savanna View.

Also wondering about parking, since we have never rented a car while at Disney. How do I make sure I get in the gate? And is parkiing pretty easy as far as finding a spot.

TIA...112 days!

Couple of questions...

First just wondering since we have a poolview room, what are the good room #'s to hope/ask for. Any view pictures would be nice to see. Or we may just upgrade to a Savanna View.

Also wondering about parking, since we have never rented a car while at Disney. How do I make sure I get in the gate? And is parkiing pretty easy as far as finding a spot.

TIA...112 days!

Can't help on the first part, but when you get to the gate, show the gate people your resort card, along with your name and tell them how long you will need a parking pass and they can print one out for you, or you can get one from the check in desk and place in the car if you get to the resort prior to renting the car.

I wanna join in on this *F*A*B*U*L*O*U*S* thread! I've stayed at Jambo twice, Kidani once and I'm hoping to go back to Kidani again next May. It looks like soon you're going to need to find a new home since you've hit page 250. Please post a link here so I can join in the fun!

...hmmm, I think it's high time that this baby gets wrapped up.....after all, it IS past its allotted quota and is on Page 251, and all........jes' sayin'...:rolleyes1 popcorn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter