The BALD and the BEAUTIFUL take a road trip to see THE mouse **FINISHED**

reyasmommy

DIS Veteran

Hello :wave2: and WELCOME to all my new and old readers! If you’re new and would like to read my PTR please click below

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1898586

I’m going to attempt to make this a LIVE trip report, so I’ll try to keep you updated as often as possible.;) We are leaving first thing tomorrow morning and will be gone for 2 weeks. :banana: I’m so excited for you to all read along and encourage everyone to chime in from time to time. So all you lurkers come out, come out, wherever you are!?!? :tiptoe:

For those of you who are NEW here’s a quick list of the cast:

Me (Deanna)- 30 princess:
DH (Will) - 32 pirate:
DD (Reya) - 2 ½ princess:

DAD (Gary) - 48 pirate:
Future Step mom (Linda) princess:

Brother (Chad) - 27 pirate:
SIL (Lori)- 25 princess:
Niece (Alyssa) - Turns 4 on trip princess:
Nephew (Logan) - 1 ½ pirate:

To be continued ………………………

I've been reading your PTR ,just never got a chance to comment. It was great, can't wait to read about your trip. Your little girl is SO adorable. Hope your family has an awesome trip.

Well we’re all packed up and ready to GO!!!

Roadtrip004.jpg

Roadtrip009.jpg

The car is all clean, vacuumed, and steam cleaned for a comfortable ride

Roadtrip022.jpg

Now we’re just playing and trying to keep ourselves busy to pass the time! ((Only 10 hours or so to go))

Roadtrip014.jpg

Tonight is going to be an early night for me since I have to be up at 4:00 am, we’ll be on the road between 5:00 and 6:00. :drive: Everyone keep an eye out for my first update tomorrow night. popcorn::

How Exciting! :cheer2: :cheer2: Have safe jouney! I'm looking forward to reading a play-by-play account! :surfweb:

I sent you a PM with some Vegas info. Maybe it's something you can take advantage of. :)

Have a great trip!!!! Bonvoyage!

Thank you! :hug:

Getting up super early is the worst! Hope you aren't too tired today.
I am so freakin' tired. I think I got a good 2 solid hours of sleep and that's it. Stay tuned!

How Exciting! :cheer2: :cheer2: Have safe jouney! I'm looking forward to reading a play-by-play account! :surfweb:
Thank you! ;) I'll be posting some info soon.

Can't wait for your first live installment!:dance3:
I'll be posting tonight I promise. Thanks for reading. :yay:

I sent you a PM with some Vegas info. Maybe it's something you can take advantage of. :)
I got it... Thank you so much. I'll look into it. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see KA.

Hello everyone! :wave2:

Just wanted to let you know that we made it to our first destination safe and sound. I'm downloading pictures right now and DH and DD went to grab us some yummy Mexican Food from across the street.

I'll have my first installment in a few!:cheer2:

SEPTEMBER 17th/ Day 1

Well to start off I’d like to mention that I had a horrible nights sleep last night. My mind was racing with thoughts of my upcoming trip, and I think I finally passed out around 1:30 am or so. :faint: Normally this wouldn’t be a problem except my alarm went off at:

Roadtrip010.jpg

After showering, getting ready, and packing up the car, I woke up Sleeping beauty! princess:

Roadtrip028.jpg

I was SOOOO HAPPY to finally be going. I needed to document my perma grin I had all morning. :hyper:

Roadtrip014-1.jpg

We had the car packed up

Roadtrip034.jpg

And were on the Road by

Roadtrip038.jpg

:car: After an hour of driving we pulled over in Greeley Colorado to fuel up and fill our belly’s with some greasy, fattening, burger king! ~~ For those of you who know me, you know that I haven’t eaten fast food in a very, very long time. But I knew ahead of time that it would be a factor in our trip, because it’s cheap and fast. I felt so horrible after eating it. :sick: I skipped the tater tots and picked off most of the bread on my breakfast sandwich and washed it down with bottled water. Ever since I’ve lost all that weight I definitely notice that my stomach has shrunk because it doesn’t take much to fill me up. I’m so nervous that I’m going to gain a bunch of weight on this trip. :scared1: I don’t want to pig out and eat really bad food, but I want to eat what I want to eat. So I guess I just need to concentrate on my portion sizes?!? :confused3

Roadtrip046.jpg

Roadtrip048.jpg

Roadtrip049.jpg

Reached my image limit..... to be continued .....

Hello everyone! :wave2:

Just wanted to let you know that we made it to our first destination safe and sound. I'm downloading pictures right now and DH and DD went to grab us some yummy Mexican Food from across the street.

I'll have my first installment in a few!:cheer2:

You are incredibley cute!! :goodvibes

Deanna, you are off to a great start!! I hate waking up early. I can never sleep when I know I have to wake up early.

Your car looks almost as packed as ours usually does. :rotfl:

I know you've been doing fantastic on your diet. I've lost some too, not as much as you, and I also noticed it takes less to fill me up now. DH and I went out to lunch the other day and I barely touched my fries and only ate half my sandwich. That used to be unheard of for me!! LOL

I also started thinking about how I'm going to eat while at Disney and just decided I will order what ever I want but share it with the family if it's a snack food, or with DH if it's an entree. That way I can still have a taste of everything, without overeating. So maybe that will work for you as well.

Good luck and can't wait to hear more. :banana:

Deanna, you are off to a great start!! I hate waking up early. I can never sleep when I know I have to wake up early.

Your car looks almost as packed as ours usually does. :rotfl:

I know you've been doing fantastic on your diet. I've lost some too, not as much as you, and I also noticed it takes less to fill me up now. DH and I went out to lunch the other day and I barely touched my fries and only ate half my sandwich. That used to be unheard of for me!! LOL

I also started thinking about how I'm going to eat while at Disney and just decided I will order what ever I want but share it with the family if it's a snack food, or with DH if it's an entree. That way I can still have a taste of everything, without overeating. So maybe that will work for you as well.

Good luck and can't wait to hear more. :banana:

Thank you!

Well my goal for the trip is 1. To drink lots and lots of water 2. Not to snack ((just have breakfast, lunch, and dinner)) 3. Cut my serving size in half 4. Walk, Walk, Walk 5. Don't drink any soda 6. Stop eating when I'm full.

I didn't to nearly enough walking today and I forgot my tennis shoes. Otherwise I would have hit the gym tonight. :sad2:

Yay! Glad to hear you arrived safely at your first destination! This live TR is going to be so fun! :banana:

I love the picture you took of yourself from this morning - you've got that bloodshot, glassy eyed look that comes from lack of sleep! :laughing: I'm always like that the night before a trip, I can never sleep - my mind is just spinning - glad to see I'm not the only one!

I'm about to post the 2nd installment of my first day. I just wanted to warn everyone that I will have lots and lots and lots of pictures during this trip report, so I hope your all prepared. It's only the first day and I have over 100 pictures. LOL! It's hard choosing which ones to leave out. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter