The BALD and the BEAUTIFUL take a road trip to see THE mouse **FINISHED**

Absolutely beautiful pictures from your drive home. I would not even think of riding that stuff in Vegas.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL PICS!!!!

You got a great shot of the "Insanity" in motion.. and I'm mean, too.. that pic of Reya is TOO FUNNY! :rotfl2:

I'm glad you came back to finish up... I have to do the same still! :rolleyes:

Thank you!! I'm glad to be back! :love:

Thank you!!

As long as you pay the $5.00 for the sardines you can go up to the dolphins to feed them and pet them. It's always my favorite thing to do when I go to Sea World. When my husband and I went on our honeymoon to the bahammas we got to swim with the dophins, it's one of my favorite memories. Dolphins are amazing creatures. :goodvibes

I LOVE those pictures of Reya too, I took a million of them. She really enjoyed watching the waves and the talented surfers.

That hotel we stayed in, was SUPER nice and really cheap. I think it only cost us $120.00 a night or so?!? Could be wrong. My brother decided to stay at a different hotel then us when we were in SD. They stayed at a Holiday Inn Express next to Sea World. It was DISGUSTING. It was in the ghetto and once you walked into the hotel is just smelled. Anyway, they decided to leave a day early for vegas because it was so horrible. Their Air conditioner didn't work and leaked all over they're floor. They saw a mouse in their room. And found dried blood on their towels. :sad2: So they booked it out of there after we did Sea World, and we stayed another night at our beautiful resort.

So... I'm leaving for Vegas in a couple of weeks and REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted to do a trip report for it. I'm scared however that nobody is going to read it, so you gotta promise me you will... okay?!?! :rolleyes1

:hug: AWE.... Thanks so much!! I'm glad to have you here.

Wow, you just talked me into wanting to go to SeaWorld! I love, love, LOVE animal encounters of any kind. It is by far my favorite thing about any vacation. I got to snorkel with stingrays once in the Carribean. SO AWESOME!

We went to SD the same time as DL and I need to finish that in my TR still.

I loved your Vegas pics!! There are so many fun things to do there, aren't there???? It's also a very photogenic place. :D Hey, are you on facebook??

Awww, that is too stinkin' cute!!!

Those rides are CRAZY!! I could never get on one of those, I'm a big chicken. :scared1:

Your pictures from your ride home are gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing!

Absolutely beautiful pictures from your drive home. I would not even think of riding that stuff in Vegas.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL PICS!!!!

You got a great shot of the "Insanity" in motion.. and I'm mean, too.. that pic of Reya is TOO FUNNY! :rotfl2:

I'm glad you came back to finish up... I have to do the same still! :rolleyes:

Wow, you just talked me into wanting to go to SeaWorld! I love, love, LOVE animal encounters of any kind. It is by far my favorite thing about any vacation. I got to snorkel with stingrays once in the Carribean. SO AWESOME!

We went to SD the same time as DL and I need to finish that in my TR still.

I loved your Vegas pics!! There are so many fun things to do there, aren't there???? It's also a very photogenic place. :D Hey, are you on facebook??

Thanks everyone!! It was my pleasure sharing with you all!! :grouphug:

And YES Mel I'm on facebook!! YOU??!?!?!?!?

Adorable TR. Especially enjoyed reading about your drive as it would be similar to mine. However, w/ great prices we opted to fly. The aspen look beautiful on drive back. That ride on top of Stratosphere looks insane. You got a lot of adorable pictues of your DD. Love the beach pictures! I'm surprised at the number of surfers out. Wow. What a great trip you had. Thanks for sharing.

Your pictures are breathtaking. I am so scared of heights there is no way in the world I could have even been up that high much less ride any rides :scared1:. I am scared to ride Dumbo because it goes up too high :lmao::sad2:.

Your little girl is a cutie pie princess:.

Your pictures are breathtaking. I am so scared of heights there is no way in the world I could have even been up that high much less ride any rides :scared1:. I am scared to ride Dumbo because it goes up too high :lmao::sad2:.

Your little girl is a cutie pie princess:.

Ohhhhh thank you! I'm glad to see that someone is still reading this TR.

I"m a little afraid of heights too. But for some reason my DD is fearless when it comes to heights, don't know where she got it?!:confused3

Wow, I am SOOOOO Happy right now, knowing that I took the time and effort to do this TR is thrilling! :woohoo:

I just started re-reading it this morning, because DH and I decided last night that it's time for us to go back. :hug: We will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary in June, so there is no better place for us to go. We actually got married at Disney World and thought long and hard about going where it all started, but we just got back in March and I'm missing California and the land like crazy, so that's where we are going!!!!

So much has changed since our trip to DLR. For one my DD now has HAIR!! :lmao: She's 4 1/2 years old. I have a beautiful 10 month old son, and I got fat again. Geezzz, that always happens after I have a kid. :rolleyes: But now I have major motivation to loose it again.

I'm pretty sure the same cast of characters will be joining us again. Minus Linda. My DSIL also has a new baby girl, whom is only 10 days younger then my son. So having two extra kids is going to be so exciting!

Not sure if any of my old readers are still around? It seems like forever, but I really hope to hear from some of you again. I'll have a ptr up and running within the next week or so. I'm also looking forward to meeting some new friends. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter