The BALD and the BEAUTIFUL take a road trip to see THE mouse **FINISHED**

Great pic of the Matterhorn! OMG Those kids are so cute!

I'm going to PM you with my Twilight Nerdi-ness. :blush:

OMG! She had soooooo much fun, and she was soooo cute! I'll post a few pictures. She was absolutely amazed that you can walk up to peoples doors and they give you candy. LOL! The first couple of houses she didn't understand and tried walking into peoples homes. Also it was the most beautiful night ever! Couldn't believe it, it almost always snows here on Halloween, but it was PERFECT!! Didn't even need a jacket. And of course I thought of you when we were trick-or-treating.

Awww, that's great! I'm glad she had fun. And that the weather was nice. We had a great time here too. Gave away over 25 lbs of candy!! LOL

The pics were great in your update. The kids are too cute. Sorry you missed the fireworks. That is a shame, but something to add for next time!
I'll be around for more. popcorn::

The picture of the girls smooching is cute as can be!
Sorry you missed out on the fireworks, since that seemed to be important to you. Hopefully you will be able to catch them next time.

Re-subbing under my new user name. I haven't been here in a couple weeks so I need to catch up! :)

The picture of the girls smooching is cute as can be!
Sorry you missed out on the fireworks, since that seemed to be important to you. Hopefully you will be able to catch them next time.

:hug: I know it's really adorable. My DD is so loving, she's going to make a great big siser.

Re-subbing under my new user name. I haven't been here in a couple weeks so I need to catch up! :)
HI

TRAVELMEL::::::::::::::::

OMG!!! I fogot to get back to you! How was the prom?!?! What did you think of the movie?!?

TRAVELMEL::::::::::::::::

OMG!!! I fogot to get back to you! How was the prom?!?! What did you think of the movie?!?

Hi there! :teeth:

I trust you got caught up on my TR since this was posted :goodvibes

I recommend seeing it for a second time, BTW.. it's much more relaxing.

Finally read your last installment. Adorable photos of the kids, as usual.

I agree...the Matterhorn is pretty uncomfortable. I still like to ride it at least once every trip though. It tends to give DH a headache though.

Too bad about the fireworks. I'm really hoping we can catch them while we're there. But we'll only be at the parks wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Fingers crossed they'll have them on sunday.

Hello Everyone!! It's been a LONG time since I've been on and I appologize. I was just reading over my TR and realized that I didn't finish up the ROAD TRIP portion. :drive: I of course can't remember details of anything anymore, but I thought I would go ahead and post some pictures of the last few days. Luckily I finshed the DL portion so I don't feel too bad. ;)

ENJOY! :flower3:

September 27th

Breakfast at IHOP

2008tripcanon481.jpg

Huntington Beach. We were really disapointed because it was foggy and Cold so we couldn't go swimming. But it was still nice to see the ocean ((sorta)) and watch the surfers and people.

2008tripcanon484.jpg

2008tripcanon496.jpg

2008tripcanon498.jpg

2008tripcanon490.jpg

2008tripcanon491.jpg

2008tripcanon505.jpg

2008tripcanon509.jpg

In SanDiego we stayed at the Courtyard Marriott. We were upgraded to a larger and pool view room since it was my birthday. :thumbsup2 It was a beautiful property in and beautiful area.

2008tripcanon514.jpg

Roadtrip002.jpg

Roadtrip003-1.jpg

2008tripcanon516.jpg

There was a fun little park for Reya to play at right next to the Hotel.

Roadtrip006.jpg

Roadtrip008.jpg

That's all the pictures I have for the 27th. I'll be back with more once I download them. :wave2:

September 28th

Spent the entire Day at Sea World. Instead of going out to dinner like we had originally planned we stayed in and ordered some delicious room service and relaxed watching some HDTV. :happytv: I remember it was the season premire of Desperate housewifes so I was on :cloud9:

2008tripcanon528.jpg

2008tripcanon525.jpg

2008tripcanon552.jpg

2008tripcanon551.jpg

2008tripcanon549.jpg

2008tripcanon548.jpg

2008tripcanon537.jpg

2008tripcanon536.jpg

2008tripcanon529.jpg

Roadtrip035-1.jpg

Roadtrip034-2.jpg

Roadtrip031-1.jpg

Roadtrip022-1.jpg

Roadtrip011-3.jpg

Roadtrip009-4.jpg

Roadtrip008-1.jpg

Roadtrip007.jpg

awesome photo's AS USUAL! You guys got really close to the dolphin...were you picked special or did you pay extra?

Love the pics of Reya on the beach in her "sand" colored sweater.. SO CUTE! Great room, too! I've never stayed anywhere that fancy (Sad, but true!)

Glad you made it back to your TR~~

Melissa

I'm new to reading your TR but I have to say your pictures are wonderful....and SO adorable!!

I'm loving all your pictures, so glad you decided to come back and finish up your report!

Thank you!! I'm glad to be back! :love:

awesome photo's AS USUAL! You guys got really close to the dolphin...were you picked special or did you pay extra?

Love the pics of Reya on the beach in her "sand" colored sweater.. SO CUTE! Great room, too! I've never stayed anywhere that fancy (Sad, but true!)

Glad you made it back to your TR~~

Melissa

Thank you!!

As long as you pay the $5.00 for the sardines you can go up to the dolphins to feed them and pet them. It's always my favorite thing to do when I go to Sea World. When my husband and I went on our honeymoon to the bahammas we got to swim with the dophins, it's one of my favorite memories. Dolphins are amazing creatures. :goodvibes

I LOVE those pictures of Reya too, I took a million of them. She really enjoyed watching the waves and the talented surfers.

That hotel we stayed in, was SUPER nice and really cheap. I think it only cost us $120.00 a night or so?!? Could be wrong. My brother decided to stay at a different hotel then us when we were in SD. They stayed at a Holiday Inn Express next to Sea World. It was DISGUSTING. It was in the ghetto and once you walked into the hotel is just smelled. Anyway, they decided to leave a day early for vegas because it was so horrible. Their Air conditioner didn't work and leaked all over they're floor. They saw a mouse in their room. And found dried blood on their towels. :sad2: So they booked it out of there after we did Sea World, and we stayed another night at our beautiful resort.

So... I'm leaving for Vegas in a couple of weeks and REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted to do a trip report for it. I'm scared however that nobody is going to read it, so you gotta promise me you will... okay?!?! :rolleyes1

I'm new to reading your TR but I have to say your pictures are wonderful....and SO adorable!!

:hug: AWE.... Thanks so much!! I'm glad to have you here.

September 29th

Drove to Las Vegas. Checked into our hotel and got adjoining rooms at TI. We had a wonderful view and the hotel was great. We didn't do much this day because we did a lot of driving and got a late start.

[
Roadtrip514.jpg

Roadtrip515.jpg

Roadtrip520.jpg

Roadtrip524.jpg

September 30th

Woke up and had breakfast at Planet Hollywood inside Ceasars Palace. It was super YUMMY!!!!

Then we headed to the Stratosphere to see the view and Chad and Lori were the only ones brave enough to ride the rides.

2008tripcanon569.jpg

2008tripcanon568.jpg

Reya was sooooo upset that she couldn't ride this. She threw the biggest hissy fit. She's afraid to go on a Merry-go-round but she's willing to ride this crazy thing.

2008tripcanon565.jpg

144825704_83f05f06861-1.jpg

Roadtrip279-2.jpg

Well she's not afraid of heights, that's for sure!!

2008tripcanon561.jpg

2008tripcanon559.jpg

Roadtrip277-1.jpg

Roadtrip270.jpg

Roadtrip268.jpg

2008tripcanon571.jpg

BTW they have the best ice cream place inside of the WYNN... And if you sit out on the patio your facing a beautiful waterfall area. It was one of the highlights of my trip.

2008tripcanon577.jpg

2008tripcanon581.jpg

2008tripcanon579.jpg

2008tripcanon558.jpg

That night I went to gamble a bit ((no I didn't win)) and then Will and I stayed in, ordered room service, watched the kids and let Chad and Lori spend the evening out with each other.

October 1st/2nd

Well we said good-bye to Vegas and TI and headed back home! We stopped for the night somewhere in Utah and had dinner at WINGERS!! Mmmmmm!! Wish we had one of these in Colorado.

2008tripcanon576.jpg

This picture just cracks me up... ((I know I'm mean)) We were at a rest stop and Reya was freaking out because of a fly that kept bothering her. Not sure if I mentioned it before but she is TERRIFIED of any kind of bug. :rotfl2:

2008tripcanon585.jpg

Roadtrip541.jpg

Roadtrip539.jpg

The Drive back home was BEAUTIFUL!!

2008tripcanon590.jpg

2008tripcanon592.jpg

2008tripcanon593.jpg

2008tripcanon594.jpg

2008tripcanon596.jpg

2008tripcanon598.jpg

2008tripcanon599.jpg

2008tripcanon600.jpg

2008tripcanon601.jpg

2008tripcanon602.jpg

THE END!!! Thank you for following along!! I loved sharing with you all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter