• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Connors

I'm not caught up but I did see that the episode were Bev was born which to me was a really out of place name. Also the original series made Becky seem more like an idiot towards the end of it, especially after she met Mark. I'm wondering if they're pushing for Darleen and David again since the Big Bang Theory is over with.

Never mind. I can't figure out the spoiler alert feature. Message me if you want a basic or detailed summary.

I like Jackie. I think the show has funny moments, mostly Darlene and Jackie quipping at something, Not sure how I feel about Dan moving on with Peg Bundy LOL. I love her as an actress though. Not sure how long I will watch it.

I just finished watching the last show of Roseanne. I still teared up, after all these years, when she said she lost Dan a year ago. Some thoughts... of course they brought back the modern day show with Dan alive so other things in this last episode may not be followed, a possible explanation for Jackie's son Andy not being explained is, the last show Roseanne said Jackie was really gay. Don't know if they will keep that true. Honestly I was hoping they'd bring back Clooney, if even for a cameo, to be with Jackie. They also had Becky pregnant in this episode, I don't remember if they addressed her losing a baby in last years episodes

No. No mention of Sarah Chalke-as-Becky pregnancy from 21 years earlier. No explanation of Mark's death. No mention of Jerry since episode 1 of the reboot. No explanation of Harris being 16 or so when the reboot started, instead of 21+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter