• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 1/4/10

I survived it. Holly mandy and I out of shape. Sitting behiind a desk and then on my large bottom has done nothing for me. I need a nap!!

the day was exciting, fun, satisfying, exsilerating, fast paced, funny, embarrinsg ( they introduced me in front of about 45 people),and exhuasting.
I can see sitting down to dis and email was a mistake! I'm sure going to sleep tonight. I have to fly solo on friday for serving as Pam has an appointment, but the wonderful ladies in the office area will help me. I'm hoping she doesn't take off any time soon for a vacation though. It's just a matter of timing everything. Milk for coffe and tea and butter first then dressings followed by salads at this time 5-10 minutes more the first plates of food go out then 20-25 mins desserts go out. wipe everything down and home. Before all of that the 40 homedelivered meals have already been packaged and out the door and we scraf down lunch while the rest is cooking.

Tomorrow is liver and onions YUCK YUCK AND YUCK. although the liver hadn't been delivered as of 1 so maybe not.
Thank you for all being there for me through out this battle.!!!

I am so excited that you had a great first day!!!!
I just knew you would. And i'm sure in the next couple of weeks it will be like you've been there forever!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I am so tired today. I am not watching my nieces kids because they cancelled their appt tonight. So it's homework, shower, book bed!
Then I need to sit down and pay some bills and go over some finances. Holy cow did i spend some $ this season. I have got to cut.it.out!

just thought i'd pop in and say hey!~
and check on what's up with everyone.

Ewww! People still eat liver? You can't even cover that with ketchup and get it down. I still have flashbacks to having to choke that down as a kid.

Glad you survived the first day. :thumbsup2 It sounds like it goes quickly.

Yay! Glad to hear it went well, Christy!

I love love love liver! DH doesn't, so I haven't had it in forever.

Is it 4:30 yet? I'm so ready to get out of here!

Glad to hear it went well Christy!!!

As for liver.. that stuff has never entered my home... however dad use to try to make us eat it.. I went to bed hungry on those nights... forget it!

yep I'm hoping it doesn't show up so something else will be cooked. It hadn't at 1 so here's hoping.
I hate that stuff and every fall it's cooked. I have a BLT since we usually serve bacon with it Or at least the husband does. Needless to say I'll pack a lunch tomorrow.

Holly thanks for all the bananna's it's one of my fav's and he's just soooooooo cute.

Good to see you here, Ashley
Safe travels, Rebecca
Safe travels to the General
Yeah on the first day on the job, Christie

We had a 90 minute delay. It was bad enough getting a teenager to go back to school after vacation but throw in a delay, she wanted to spend the rest of the day in bed instead.

My to do list:
Fold a load of laundry
Put a load of laundry in the wash
Put wood in the woodstove
Feed kitty - after petting him the required three times as I put his bowl down.:rolleyes::sad2:
Change his stinky pete box
Caffeinate
Call new case manager
Caffeinate
Work
Home
reserve tables for this weekends crop. Need to have the Lido Deck ready for the MA and RI DIS contigency! :goodvibes
Dinner - steak and stuffing
Watch UConn Womens basketball game

Well, Princess had an "emergency" visit at the ortho this afternoon. She's been complaining of some pain on the left side and finally let me look in her mouth. She had a "bubble" on her gum above the tooth where the palette expander is held. Well, the tooth is coming in and has caused a bit of an infection. So, they took it out a month early! She looks so great without it. She has to go back next month for a quick check, but here's hoping she's done with the ortho!

Oh the poor little mouth must have been so sore. Did they give
her antibiotics?

Oh you asked for our spot on the stage??!! I love that spot!
So glad u did.

LIVER! Yuck- a- poo-poo on that !!
My dad and sister eat it and love it!!
Icky sicky!

uh oh Lisa, guess you'll have to draw straws because the tables on the stage are "our" spots ... :-(

her antibiotics?

So glad u did.

LIVER! Yuck- a- poo-poo on that !!
My dad and sister eat it and love it!!
Icky sicky!

Nope, no antibiotics, just rinse with Listerine and brush and floss well. This is the first appt DH has brought her to in about 18 months of treatment, of course, it's the biggie!

She just had her first piece of gum in over a year ;)

Safe travels to the General
the General's flight was delayed but wheels are up just about now.

May I have the table nearest the windows on the stage? Please?

her antibiotics?

So glad u did.

uh oh Lisa, guess you'll have to draw straws because the tables on the stage are "our" spots ... :-(

Dang, no one wants to sit with me.........:sad:

Man, if I knew it would cause a thing I never would have mentioned it. You all know I'm anti-social...

so who all wants the window seat?
Holly, Ryan, Jen, ?? So we can make a pod with the 4 of you right? Guess I'd better get there early to help set up.

Honestly, it doesn't matter where I sit, it's the company that matters. I do need to be near a plug though.

LOL I didn't mean to cause a thing! :-) There's 4 (maybe 5) coming from the Boston crew this month. Me, NEE, MichellePooh & Z2H. :D

Ut oh! I did not know we were in somebodys
spot. We - Jennifer and I- sat there are only
2 times we have been there. That's why I
said I loved that spot. Sorry. We sat there with
lindababe and her very nice friend and the
2nd time we sat there again with lindababe
and lovingthemouse. Aka Caroline.

I like that spot because it's out of the way and I tend to have more electronics than most people between the Cricut and the laptop. I hate to have to set up too many plugs for people to possibly trip over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter