~The Daily Grind~ 1/4/10

Ut oh! I did not know we were in somebodys
spot. We - Jennifer and I- sat there are only
2 times we have been there. That's why I
said I loved that spot. Sorry. We sat there with
lindababe and her very nice friend and the
2nd time we sat there again with lindababe
and lovingthemouse. Aka Caroline.

LOL that's who we sat with when we came as well!!! :-) I'm beginning to think Lisa stashes all of the DISers up there!!! :D I guess she doesn't think we play well with others or something! :D

I like that spot because it's out of the way and I tend to have more electronics than most people between the Cricut and the laptop. I hate to have to set up too many plugs for people to possibly trip over.

Sounds like we will get a long just fine! :D I'm an electronics girl myself! :D

There is an outlet on the same wall as the windows but in the main part of the room. We could drop a round table there for at least 2 of you. Not sure if Lisa has rectangular tables to do a second pod.

I'm sure we could duct tape the extension cords to the floor too if we need to. Lisa, still got that hot pink duct tape????

umm buffy you said the duct tape was on your superhero belt???? Before we decided to gorilla glue my butt to the wagon......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

So, I just gave myself a time out! But of course, no one at my house respected my 33 minutes that I was supposed to spend in solitude! I may pull my hair out! DD(9 going on 22) is being surly, DS(4) is not remembering his manners and DH isn't either come to think of it. Sigh.... I think I feel better now.

Ashely I can sympathize. L is 11 and puberty has started along with the teenage attitude. I could pull my hair out. One minute snarly the next in tears over nothing. I thought the stomp stomp slams were saved for girls WRONG.

Buffy :rotfl: my butt is still glued tight although the CKC schedule is killing me. never mind when I hit the floor. You'd better give ZTH (and tag team instrusctions she's tiny compared to me) a few pieces for her to save me on friday and you might need to pack the roll and Lisa's too. I get a serious case of the I wants and forget to use the i wants. Most of last years is still waiting patiently.

So on sign up day break out those I wants from last year. You won't need because you'll all ready have!!

I only saw 2 classes that peaked my interest, so don't worry you are parking it right next to me.

Buffy love ya the floor is what gets me!!! I've weedled the classes down to 4 or 5 from 13. Now I'll have to see if all of those are offered. I'm hoping since I have fri and sat I won't be in the want mode and I'll take time to think things through.
Okay taking self to bed I've forgot what working is like and I'm BEAT!!! off to dream about all the things I WONT buy.

I heard there weren't a lot of new things at the last vendor sale.

Don't worry, I'll be there in May so you just stick with me!

go to bed!! Window shopping is free!! sweet dreams!

**Chiming in on the seat saving fracas**

Aren't there 2 tables on the stage, seating for 8? Doesn't that solve the problem?

Joyah - I can totally take you. :rotfl: I got guns!

Speaking of guns... I broke my mom's ATG. :sad:
So I bought her a new one... there goes my budget for the month.

And to the Croppy people - I'm fine sitting wherever, as long as I'm with y'all! :grouphug:

Thanks ladies. feeling more rested this am but am VERY glad this is our home night.

I sorta... stepped on it....

It was on the floor, because I moved it off the table to make more room for my friend to help me sort gemstones, but then I got off-balance on my chair when I was leaning for a scrap of paper I had accidentally thrown in the cookies instead of the trash, so I put my foot down on the ground, and... the ATG was there.

It was all a really sad series of events.... and it probably didn't help that I was on Robotussin.

Ut oh! I did not know we were in somebodys
spot. We - Jennifer and I- sat there are only
2 times we have been there. That's why I
said I loved that spot. Sorry. We sat there with
lindababe and her very nice friend and the
2nd time we sat there again with lindababe
and lovingthemouse. Aka Caroline.

LindaBabe and LovingtheMouse are on our Panama Canal cruise with us!!! So we will have friends in common! Yeah how fun! Will have to remember to get a picture together....maybe scrapping....hmmmm....

I sorta... stepped on it....

It was on the floor, because I moved it off the table to make more room for my friend to help me sort gemstones, but then I got off-balance on my chair when I was leaning for a scrap of paper I had accidentally thrown in the cookies instead of the trash, so I put my foot down on the ground, and... the ATG was there.

It was all a really sad series of events.... and it probably didn't help that I was on Robotussin.

I'm sorry. Hope you are feeling better.

**Chiming in on the seat saving fracas**

Aren't there 2 tables on the stage, seating for 8? Doesn't that solve the problem?

The Lido Deck is reserved for the DIS contingency. :) There will be four tables, two tables grouped together. Each grouping can fit four. Where you put your tushies upon arrival in the seating of 8 is up to you. :) If you want, we can play musical chairs for assignments. :rotfl2:

In the grouping is Jennifer, Holly, Caroline, Danica, Suzanne, Buffy, Ryan, and Michelle.

We are going to have a full house, we'll have a great time!

There are plenty of plugs around the room. I do have my pink duct tape should the need arise and I always bring extension cords too.

LindaBabe and LovingtheMouse are on our Panama Canal cruise with us!!! So we will have friends in common! Yeah how fun! Will have to remember to get a picture together....maybe scrapping....hmmmm....

Oh, Tinkryansmom, you are going to love meeting Linda and Caroline. They are the sweetest. I wish I was going on that cruise too. You are going to have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter