The daily grind 11/12

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning!

just two weeks until thanksgiving !

megan has class, studying for test

run to $store. Got a cute metal tray I want to decorate for a Christmas wall piece.

update card post. Changing a couple things.
Run/empty dishwasher

have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

Yes, hard to believe it’s 2 weeks till Thanksgiving

town with DH
Breakfast with cousins
Home chores
One of my besties hubby has gone out west so we’re going out to dinner. And have a long catch-up visit:)

Have a great day!

Morning!

Yikes, guess I need to firm up our Thanksgiving plans!

Have fun working on your tray Lisa!
Enjoy time with your cousins and bestie today Chae!
Hi Nan - great to hear from you :)

Today:
Pay bills
Clean downstairs vacuum filter
Walk
Check in on Orlando brother - Hurricane Eta hit Tampa and is moving across the state!
Pick up my new glasses
A little online Christmas shopping
Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili & Cornbread for supper - already cooking in the crock!

Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Afternoon ladies!

Lisa - saw the new cards; they look great! Love them!! I especially love the snowman lantern one!!

Chae -- hope all is well! I'm sure Allison is getting excited for the holidays.

Becky - yes, sorry I have been away.. I went on a full out avoidance of social media for over 2 weeks... too much stress for me.. and I hate conflict... plus I always worry about the phone ringing for an unscheduled departure....

Thanksgiving is usually just the 5 of us and I cook enough to feed a small army! :) Always have... last family Thanksgiving was 2016 before things went sideways... so we just try to stay low-key and at home.

Today:

await deliveries -- one needs signed for -- by next week all shopping for December will be complete.. minus stocking stuffers...

scrap
once over house
clean out pantry

I hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter