<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Swish and Swipe
This week we are in Zone :confused3

~The Daily Grind~ 7/06/09

It's Monday!!

My List for Today:

Caffeinate!!
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Work till 3p

Fill out fitness center paperwork
Call the fitness center to make appt after work for tour

Tan...

Call Radission about fridge and ressies for CKC

Do my flylady stuff...

Dinner... :confused3 crockpot stuffed cabbage :teeth: (if DH can get it in the pot )

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Lets see
gym/swimteam
get levi ready for school on tues (summer session starts t,w,th)
figure out bussing for school am is 1 hr 13 mins to do a 7 mile trip NOT!!!
finish laundry
find cattle software?? OH MY
prepare my brain for tuesday my dad is having both knees replaced my moms going to be a basket case.
figure out what else HAS to be done before I spend the whole day plus at the hospital. I wonder if they have Wifi?

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning!

I am with you Joyah- that is a long 7 mi trip!

Today:
vbs (8-5)
work on vbs thank you books
dinner
probably collapse (I haven't done much since I got sick and it will be a long day)

Rebecca

Hi! I haven't gotten to play in a while, so here I am! I'm hoping to have a fun-filled next 2 weeks (the last of my summer vacation :sad2:). I've missed you all!!

Here's my list:

1. Walk on treadmill--no, but walked again this evening outside!
2. Fold laundry
3. Empty dishwasher
4. Feed DS
5. Play with DS
6. Neighborhood walk with DS

7. Order pics
8. Order stuff from SYT
9. Proj 365 pic
10. Proj 365 journaling
11. Stick to WW points!!!
12. Finish spreadsheet for WDW trip with dining
13. Watch "Cake Boss" if I can stay up that late!!
14. Pick up pic CD from brother

Everyone have a wonderful Monday!!

Monday:

1. go to work
2. Wacth John and Kate Plus 8
3. Eat leftover chicken for dinner
4. Plan date
5. Upload photos
6. Clean bedroom (to the point of being company clean)

DS leaves this morning to go down to the Keys with a group of scouts for Seabase. They will be swimming, fishing, sailing, snorkeling, and just having lots of fun in the water. He will have a wonderful time. It'll be strange around here, though, with him not around. I'm really going to miss him. But, DH has taken the week off work so it'll be nice spending time with just the 2 of us.

My day:
Get DS up at 5:15 a.m. and to the church by 6:00 to meet up with the others
Laundry
Call and make follow-up doctor appt
Get circle journal info out in the mail to Mazda
Wrap friend's birthday presents
Update checkbook/pay bills

Have a wonderful day!

Okay, I'll bite, joyah, what's "cattle software?"

My day...
Up (kind of)
Work all stupid day
Stop at the library and pick up the pass for the zoo tomorrow
Dinner
Dishes
Read
Keep my fingers crossed for a nice day tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a great day!

DIT, have fun with just DH! ;)

morning ladies!

i have not played in sooooo long. it feels weird to even be sitting at my puter.
today is my 4th of july holiday. i worked 1/2 day fri to have all day off today. so i'm glad. i was not glad fri, but am now!!!!

my list is so long i don't even know where to start.
i have to.....

go to post office
print some pics at cvs
have ds write a summer note to teacher
laundry
thank you card for friend
pt lady is coming for mom this am
call her dr about ct results
call other dr about refill of script
go to her apartment to get some stuff

and about a million other things!!!!!!

have a great day everyone. i miss you all so much. you have no idea!

Mornin' all!!

Well, DH has the week off and it's a boy visitation week.. Already had some teen attitude.. which DH abruptly stopped! LOL I guess they didn't expect that! I refuse to allow it to get to me....

Today:
DH is helping me resize some of our 2008 photos..
DH is helping me pick out some layouts for some of the 2009 photos
? DH why he wants to be so involved... LOL
DH to take DsS13 to his practices @ 4 & 7pm
regular housework
enjoy day

Wish DS13!!! A Happy Birthday! I am officially a mom of a teenager, pray for me! LOL

Set up DS13's gift - We got him a Wii

get dinner for tonight

play Wii with the boys

Jennifer
My husband has been dabelling in raising beef and it's getting to be more than I can keep up with in my homemade excel sheets and desk calendar. So we need something that really will keep a herd record. Basically an individual record on each cow and calf, heat cycles. We ( he and my dad) want to go to AI verse having a bull year around. by doing that you're mixing lots of lines and since you shouldn't interbreed so therefore I (being the computer savy one) need something to track all this in! What a process this will be. I also found out that we really should have the ear punch testing done. I will be leaving the farm that day, think giant ear peicer but bigger hole.

Holly hanging in there.
Nancy I'd be running the other way if my Dh ever even looked at stuff. I have to force him to look at what I've done total nother world
Buffy look out for the bowling game just about threw out the shoulder bowling with the Wii have fun.

party::bday: DS13 of BAMB!!

Grocery shopping, done and put away.
Laundry.
Kitchen floor again.
Bathrooms.
Swap stuff.
Puppy stuff.
Exercise stuff.

Holly, I miss you!!! :hug:

Happy Birthday to BAMB's DS!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: Have fun with the Wii. DS got one for Christmas and we all have really enjoyed it. Tennis is out favorite.

thanks everyone.:goodvibes

happy birthday to buffy's ds!

happy anniversary to mr. and mrs. rlovew!

joyah-good luck with all that stuff. i could never do it! i give you a lot of credit.

dit- hope your ds is having fun!

nan- enjoy your time with you dh!

sioh- enjoy the rest of your vaca.

awm- your puppies must be getting so big!

deb- stuffed cabbage?? really?? any good??

jennifer- are you and morgan doing roger williams zoo tomorrow??

flyingbabyb- my bedroom needs to be clean too? wanna come clean mine??

Ah, makes sense now Joyah!

Happy Birthday 13 YO DS of BAMB!

Yes, Holly, we are going to Roger Williams tomorrow, unless it's not the best weather day and we go to Mendon instead (I have the pass reserved for RW, but the radio station sells 4 packs of tix to Mendon for $25 or so). We'll see how it goes.

Holly
It definately isn't for everyone, but I know where my meat is coming from and so it's a trade off. Since I can't afford to go to and organic farm (dh self employeed and me unemployed at the moment) it is cheaper to raise it. I'm sick when I do go to the grocery store (once a month) and hear people complain about the price of meat. If they had any idea how much work farming takes they'd never complain again. To us raising our meat and veggies is a way of life. I grew up on a small dairy farm (my parents both worked besides the farm) with just a few beef cattle for our own use and my DH grew up with first calf heifers on his grandparents farm. We both always had huge gardens and canned the veggies. It definately is a way of life that is dying, We also make maple syrup and keeping up with that industry is going to drain the bank account.

The one thing that makes us the happiest is showing other people what farming is all about.

have fun Jennifer. i love that place!

christy,
my dh would totally love that. it seems like a ton of work. but like you said you've done it your whole life. i give you a real lot of credit.

BAMB~ enjoy the teen year!!! I've got 4 in them and one to go!!!

Got the 18 yo w/ the attitude who thinks because he is 18, he can tell us how things are going to be... Uh, remember you want us to pay for college...so you will be abiding by our rules or since you are 18... you can pay your own way... choice is yours.. (right now, I'm all for the latter! LOL)

15yo who thinks because she can legally drive w/ an adult, I should no longer be allowed to drive.. UH, sometimes I want to get there and get back w/o using the invisible brake!

14 yo who believes he is "IT!" Enough said with that one...

13yo who just is the life of the party.. actually was awaken about 3am to his cell phone vibrating on the floor due to some "slumber party" girls prank calling him... they were a little shocked when mommy answered the phones and offered to call and wake up their parents if they didn't stop. They called back this morning about 9am and apologized.. I told them I've BTDT but 3am is not acceptable...

9yo that wants to be the teenager and has forgotten that it's okay to be the kid; he'll be wanting these days back when he is an adult....

Holly
Your not that far away. I'm half way up VT on the Nh border. So if you ever come north let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter