~The Daily Grind~ 7/06/09

Well, the stuffed cabbage recipe is also from the fix it and forget it light cookbook... got good reviews from a friend... but as much as I want it, I made lasagna today instead. I don't think the kids will eat the stuffed cabbage, so I'll take it to the beach and make it for Dh and myself this weekend.

Glad to see SIOH and PO3 on the boards today :banana: Miss you guys!

BAMB- Teenage...grrrrrrr...nuff said... but HAPPY BDAY to DS!! Have fun with the Wii :)

PN96- Holy Mother, do I know what you are talking about!! Both with the Step part, the DH part, AND the 18yr old boy part :hug:

Joyah- very cool! I wish I was closer, I would love to come over and see what it's all about!

DIT- Brief empty nest...how's it going? I got a pang this morning, out of the blue, just hit me up side the head...wow, just a couple more years... DS21, DS17...both so grown up now :guilty: HOWEVER, going to the beach alone with DH has been eye opening...who knew after 25yrs we still sould have stuff besides the kids in common? :confused3

AWM- bet those pups are getting big!

MM2000- Hope it's great weather! Have fun!

flyingbabyb- Oh, I so need to get my BR done...

RLW- Hope your anniv was a good one! And that you are feeling all better...

I miss you guys!! Dayshift is good workload wise, family wise, but I miss my DIS time, and I miss my friends on evening shift!

Tomorrow I get to do the bubbie squish... It's been 3 years, but I'm being good and getting the girls zapped :crowded:

Debbie if you ever decide on a new england leaf peeping tour look me up. Nothing better than Vermont fall. Other than a vermont winter (did I just tpe that?? Heat must have gotten to my brain.) I actually love winter, just not the ice.

i was so tired (still am) after work my rooms getting the brush off, so is the hallway so right now this place is a mess.

i was so tired (still am) after work my rooms getting the brush off, so is the hallway so right now this place is a mess.

Unless you have cleaning fairies, the mess'll still be there in the morning! Hate that, sometimes those messies bring their friends too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter