~The Daily Grind~ 7/12/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 7/12/10

:wizard: P&PD for all those needing it.

Welcome to Monday again! Did anyone see where that weekend went?
didimiss.gif

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Swish and Swipe... this is the habit of the month for July...

Work till 3p...Smile and Nod

Bank
Tan

Bills and balance checkbook

Dinner- chicken, zucchini

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Good Morning!

Today
Gym and pool
breakfast
work on neighborhood rebellion
scrap
lunch
nap
scrap
dinner
read
bed

Happy day, all!

Deb, good luck with your last 2 weeks of day shifts!!! You can do it!!!!!:thumbsup2

Linda, are you staging a rebellion in your neighborhood?:confused3

Pixiedust for Blythe!

My day:
Make DH's lunch
Clean
Laundry
Clean out pantry
Bills
Pull Montana photos to take this weekend to show my Mom (she doesn't have internet access so she hasn't seen them yet!) I printed 905 photos (for scrapbook and photo album) and I know she doesn't want to see that many so I need to pull out just the best ones!
Finish stitching project I'm working on and make a scrapbook page out of it. It's my show & tell for this weekend with my stitching friends.
Work on Character Swap
Dinner - pork chops & wild rice

Have a great day everyone!

I'm working today. Morgan starts 2 weeks of "acting" camp today. In the morning they do art and then have lunch and do performance. They will be putting on Peter Pan on Friday afternoon.

I need to stop at the store on the way home and get a few more items, we ended up getting frozen pizzas (and cake and ice cream!) for lunch for the pool goers yesterday and I didn't get everything I needed. It's supposed to be in the 90s again today, so I'm thinking we need peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for dinner...

Oh, I need to remind Holly to call the doctor to get her test results...

2 weeks, Deb!

Neighborhood rebellion? Sounds like an interesting plan!

Stephanie, I've been a stitcher for a long time (I also haven't done it for a long time), can I see your project?!

Everyone have a good day!

Morning all

I survived the library sale. Barely but I'm here. Still have to sort all the books and toss or donate the ones that are junk that will take me a while our 6X16 landscape trailer is still piled 3' deep in spots.

today i have to survive work and E gets his teeth pulled this pm then we're crashing. I've got to find my house so while he's in the chair I'm folding laundry so we can all sit in the living room again. and hoprfully the baby chicks will have moved out of the living room!!

Pixie dust for Blythe
you can do it Deb
Linda rebellion????
Stephanie 905 photos sounds like me! I did 800 on our last 3 day weekend!

Have a great day everyone.

Stephanie, I've been a stitcher for a long time (I also haven't done it for a long time), can I see your project?!

Jen, Morgan's camp sounds like fun!!!! I'm sure she'll have a great time.

I've been a stitcher for a long time too. It used to be my #1 craft, but then I found scrapping and it's taken over my life!!!:rotfl: I'm meeting up with a bunch of my stitching friends this weekend down in Mt. Dora (we meet up there once a year) and I know they are all going to bring these huge gorgeous projects so I have to bring something finished. I'll share a photo of my tiny little project once I'm done (hopefully today).

Gosh it's Monday again. SInce last week was "dead" week for HS sports, we need to get back in the swing of things. DS didn't want to go to conditioning since he got back late yesterday so I let him. MOre sleep for me, but NO, I'm wide awake anyway.

Prayers for all those still in need.

DS14 to diving
:laundy: 3 more loads to get in the washer
vaccum main floor
sweep main floor
mop

pick up DS14
dust main floor
clean kitchen sink
clean main floor bath
get DS15 to do trash since tomorrow is garbage day
dinner - burgers and pasta salad and corn

That should get my main floor clean and clothes done for the week. Have a great day everyone:hippie:

Good Morning!

Linda- I want to hear more about the nieghborhood rebelion.
DIT- I used to have stiching as my number 11 craft as well- now I do it more while we are driving- I have a few projects i am trying to get done this year.

The infection I got at the end of June is still killing my energy and I feel like I can't get anything done. 1 or 2 little chores and I have to sit and rest. It is killing me.

Today:
Empty Dishwasher- done
Refill Dishwasher- done
break (on computer)
empty dishwasher
handwash dishes
break
clean stovetop
break
fold darks/whites
break
put away clothes
break
lunch
nap
2pm- at church to help with VBS dinner
5pm VBS starts- I still need to figure out opening and closing program for tonight/ talk with co-leader about mission project/print letters for volunteers/type and print letters for children about mission/cut BB letters/ put up BB letter
8pm VBS ends- check over and help with clean-up
hopefully by 9pm- colapse and be ready to start again tomorrow

Rebecca

Rebecca, have you had a, um, pregnancy test recently? There may be something else sapping your energy ;) (In a good way!)

Hi everybody - I am back. It was a hard week. I'll post more on my "It's my turn thread"...

Got home yesterday so today is catch up and clean up day.

Clean kitchen
Clean sinks
Clean kitchen bathroom
Empty/load dishwasher
Laundry (over and over again)
Dust first floor
Vacumn first floor
Make up grocery list
Make up Target list
Go through piles of mail
Go through piles of email
Coffee with Shamrock
Email to PBF
Call Melissa
Email to my sister (huge family drama on my side of the family...stress is killing me)
Call Judy to change playdate (accidently set up p/d for Sarah on our 20th anniversary on Wed.)
Choose a date for gabfest 2010

Tons more that I can't think off yet.

Have a great day everyone...

Rhonda

I have a list a mile long today!! Fair projects need to be turned in Saturday morning so we are doing all the finishing touches/double checks and labeling of projects/levels/entry information....

So in addition to that...
PJ is at grandpa's finishing her woodworking...they are currently at the store for more wood/glue.... then she has to come home this evening..change into her consumer clothing outfit run to the park to have a photo shoot done & photos printed tonight for judging TOMORROW!

Today in no particular order:

DS14 to soccer practice tonight 5-7p
DS9 to finish sanding and than mineral oil his woodworking project (cutting board)
pay water softner bill
pay bills
balance ckbk

order photopass cd
mail off package to Brooke
buy stamps
mail a few bills

pull folder for DS14's dr. appt tomorrow
unload dishwasher
fluff and fold load of towels
attempt to make a dent in the cleaning of the scrap area
cut out 30 shopping bags from TBM cart for mom
J to sign physical paperwork/ Stu Co paperwork for camp the end of month
make copy of Stu Co paperwork for J's files
make sure J's consumer clothing project is ready to go for judging in the morning/Thursday for public fashion show.

Welcome Home Rhonda!

Linda - rebellion!? Do tell!!

Today:

FB/DIS
Feed kidlets
rotate laundry
confirm with friend when she is picking up her horse trailer we borrowed
call SIL and let her know when friend is picking up trailer
shower
get dressed
get girls dressed
get in car
drive 2 hours for what will be a 15 minute orthodontist appt
try to find someone up there to have lunch with
drive home
wait for Mom to arrive!:banana:
Dinner - poor mans lasagna!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter