t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 7/23/10

:yay: Friday!! :yay:

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Swish and Swipe... this is the habit of the month for July...

Pack for beach

Drive to the beach :car:

At the beach:

:beach: :boat:
Pick Maryland Blueclaw Crabs...DH put in the crab pots :cool1:

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Deb, have fun at the beach!!!

Pixie dust for Blythe!

My day:
Make DH's lunch
Bills
Open sign-ups for Everyday Swap
Clean
Laundry
Scrap
Work - it'll be a fun night since all I'm going to be doing is helping a group of 8 kids make scrapbooks. They are all from the school we have here that's for children with special needs. I can't wait to see what they create!

Have a wonderful day!

Workin'. Only until about 1:00 though. Morgan's show is at 1:30 today, I should have gone last week. Ah well. Picking up my hard drives today. I'll be so relieved to have my pictures back!

Um, crabbbbbbbbbbbbbb...I think I need to drive with you to the beach, Deb. What time are we leaving?!

Have fun at your class, Stephanie!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Oh, and I just got an email from Holly...She's on her way to breakfast at the Castle...I'm soooooooooo green with envy! (But she totally deserves it!)

Me too...check out my tag... THAT is my dream job! :cloud9:

Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put 'em together and what have you got
bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Mornin'...

Debbie ~ have a fabulous time at the beach!
Jennifer ~ enjoy M's show and glad to hear the photos will be home tonight!
Stephanie ~ enjoy the scrapbook class tonight!!! That sounds like a lot of fun!

Today:

Pick up Josh for soccer
drop boys off at soccer
fair to take care of Duke
home
balance checkbk
pay bills
sign cks for deposits tomorrow

camera/batteries for next fair event
pick up boys from soccer
take Josh home
home

Battle of 4Hers @ fair (12pm) LOTS OF FUN!!!
lunch
complete the 10 photo mats w/ emb
defrost freezer in basement working on now..
load of towels
pull shopping lists and place in purse for shopping tomorrow
make tomorrows list of things to do.. good thing there is 5 of us; cause there is lots
make list for school clothes shopping (they don't need much.... just a few things as we buy whenever it is needed) working on now

I know there is more but I have to get myself ready to start the list already written down..

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

I hope Holly is having a great time!

Today:
playground with kids- done
get everyone dressed- done
head to Annapolis
cruise around the harbor
lunch in Annapolis
a little shopping
Taco night with the ladies (a goodbye party in mom's nieghborhood- we got a babysitter)
finish stamping with mom's stamps for the cards

Rebecca

I love Annapolis. DH and I went there as part of our "Cruisn' Da Chesapeake Honeymoon"

Have a great time!!

Battle of 4Hers @ fair (12pm)

Totally off topic question...I asked last night at the 4-H building, but they were not the most informed people. 4-H says you can start in Kindergarten...Jacka will be that age next July, though he will most likely be homeschooled, so no school affiliation. So would he be able to enter projects for next year's fair or would he have to wait a whole year? The lady I talked to said that some townships had explorers and some did not, so if mine does not can I go to one that does?

Any thoughts? :confused3

Good Morning Ladies :)

Hope y'all have fun visiting exciting places (beach, WDW, Anapolis, etc)

Nothing on my list today except going to tea with Grandma & my girls :)

Have a great day everyone!

Totally off topic question...I asked last night at the 4-H building, but they were not the most informed people. 4-H says you can start in Kindergarten...Jacka will be that age next July, though he will most likely be homeschooled, so no school affiliation. So would he be able to enter projects for next year's fair or would he have to wait a whole year? The lady I talked to said that some townships had explorers and some did not, so if mine does not can I go to one that does?

Any thoughts? :confused3

PM me which county and I can ask around here...
Here you can join MINI 4-H in 1st & 2nd grade... regular 4-H is from 3rd grade thru senior year (so you have 10 years of regular 4-H)... My DD and DS9 will be 10 year members.

I have no idea about explorers as our county does not have that ~ that I am aware of... the Ambassadors don't promote it but do Mini & regular 4-H (DD is an Ambassador for our school system/county)...

As for being home-schooled.. that does not affect their ability to participate. You just need to be in that county. But I think the rules still apply.. if he is supposed to be in 3rd grade he'd be regular 4-H.. if he is in kdg. and they have the explorer program than he could exhibit explorer projects... KWIM?

Like I said.. if you PM which county for sure... I can find out more info.. I have a friend that has boys that participate in Shelby...and I have Hendricks covered.... I know DH has friends that are in Marion and Hancock...so we can get you the right answers!!!

There are some people that just don't want to find the answers because they'd have to do something!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! We got DH's and my passports today. And a letter about Morgan's that they can't clearly see her eyes. Are you kidding me? So now I have to go and get another picture taken. I am NOT paying again!

Holly had ice cream for lunch - on Tom Sawyer Island!

Jen - that totally stinks! Do you still have your receipt for the passport pix? You should NOT have to pay to have hers redone.

Finally got to work on my swap pieces today - maybe I'll manage to finish up my Color Swap groups...maybe, maybe. Heading to a Census office reunion party/dinner tonight - for a little while. It should be fun.

Getting ready to go to NYC tomorrow with Z2H to see Mary Poppins - it will be in the upper 90s there - sheesh!

Glad Holly is having a great time!

Jen - that totally stinks! Do you still have your receipt for the passport pix? You should NOT have to pay to have hers redone.

Finally got to work on my swap pieces today - maybe I'll manage to finish up my Color Swap groups...maybe, maybe. Heading to a Census office reunion party/dinner tonight - for a little while. It should be fun.

Getting ready to go to NYC tomorrow with Z2H to see Mary Poppins - it will be in the upper 90s there - sheesh!

Glad Holly is having a great time!

Not sure if I have the receipt, but I still have the envelope with the 3 pictures in it, maybe there is a slip on there...

Oh, I'd love to see Mary Poppins! Have fun, and stay cool!

Jennifer ~ go in and fight that one.. that is complete BS.. I understand why....really I do..but for gosh sakes..they have your info.. call you so you can get the ball rolling faster....this issue could have been resolved earlier if you knew..... but don't pay for it.. complain, complain, complain!!!!

It's hotter in NY/NJ currently than it is in Indiana... so be careful and drink lots of fluids..
Although I must say, I'm roasting here.. so glad DH gave in and got a window a/c for the living room.... I'm about to migrate my bottom to the couch for a few moments..but I'm defrosting the basement freezer....and DH is awaiting an email for some photos of our possible new rabbits... we just need to see if their 4-H quality.. if not.. no reason to get them....
It's auction night at the fair.. we go sit and watch the kids auction their animals..Anyway, it's neat to see them rally around the 10 year members to buy their animals and up their college funds!! One little girl made 5K last year for a pig... DH is also talking to a friend about housing some goats next year for us... all 3 said they'd be willing to show goats and help them out on the farm to do so.... I think I can handle that.. must do some additional research...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter