~The Daily Grind~ 7/23/10

There was no way I was paying another $8 for a photo. I went over after we had Friendly's for dinner (no ice cream though), and told them what happened and they took and printed another one for free. I've got it all set to mail back tomorrow. Hopefully, it won't get shuffled to the bottom of the pile, but we do still have plenty of time. 99 days as a matter of fact! Finally in double digits! We only applied on July 6th and already have two of them, so I'm hopeful it will be just a quick turnaround.

It's raining here, but still hot and sticky. Supposed to be dryer next week, which is what I want to hear since Morgan will be at girl scout camp.

Hi!! I didn't get to post this morning, but yay for Friday!! It was a LONNNNG day at work which will now make for a LONNNNNG weekend of working FOR work, but that's ok. I'm going to think of it as giving me a chance to stay in the habit of getting up at 4 am so I can work! ;)

I DID get the gray covered back up this afternoon in my hair, and I got it cut off to its normal state!! YAY!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday night!!

Oh, and I just got an email from Holly...She's on her way to breakfast at the Castle...I'm soooooooooo green with envy! (But she totally deserves it!)

Ohhhh, I wish I had her day too!

Good Morning Ladies :)

Hope y'all have fun visiting exciting places (beach, WDW, Anapolis, etc)

Nothing on my list today except going to tea with Grandma & my girls :)

Have a great day everyone!

Tea out with the girls sounds like fun. I love doing tea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter