~The Daily Grind~ 7/28/10

Wow, NEE, that's so scary. I'm so glad that your DH and all the people on the bus are alright. :hug:

Rebecca, I'm glad all your results were good and I hope the procedure goes well.

NEE I'd be changing my pants too and I'm used to shooting.
Buffy I'd offer myself as re enforcements but I'm not sure i'd be much help.
Rebecca good luck with the procesure.

The tractor bouncing has down my back in.

Thinking I need a drink and a nap.

Thanks Christy!

I actually did pretty good. The closet is back in order, you can't get in it cause stuff is piled high but the door closes.
I need to find the key to the shredder so I can get some boxes out of there and I informed DH that he has a date with the closet. How one man can have so many jackets and coats is beyond me. I have 4, winter, fall/spring, rain, and light winter. He has 15!!!

The kids have 3 each, 2 of which go together (LLBean coats).

I also got the living room cleaned and dusted! Just need to do the table.

And I've made some major progress in my scrap room. I got all the mini parts out and into the nook on a shelf, I got all the PTO binders out and staged to go to school, the floor is swept, my cricut is off the bookcase and on the buffet so I can actually use it, no I just need to find the table. LOL

Wednesday. I'm working. Morgan is off to camp for the day. Tacos for dinner. My life is soooooooooo boring!

Jennifer, I was thinking this morning that my life was boring. I love a routine but sometimes you need something to liven things up!

Start worrying about root canal in the morning.:scared1:

PD :wizard: for you and the root canal. Just think by this time tomorrow it will be over.

Today:
doctors 9am- results from tests during my physical and mamogram

Rebecca
Hope mammogram results were good. Aren't you a little young to need a mammogram. Mind you I think a base line before the prescribed time is good, I hope there wasn't anything going on.

my must do list:
clean the entire freakin' house and mow my lawn!!! My cousin is coming on Friday with her new baby, my house hasn't been baby proof in years! And it's a disaster, wedding stuff everywhere, scrap stuff everywhere, mail, trash, the front hall closet exploded with a pile of jackets and coats. OY!!!

I may need reinforcements................

Use that child labor you have! And why is there wedding stuff everywhere?!

I have a Mega-List for once!

So listen to this - DH is a bus driver. We were so relieved when he was transferred out of Boston (with its multiple dangerous neighborhoods) to the suburban garage closer to home. Except we forgot there are still some unsavory neighborhoods he'd be dealing with around here. Monday night someone shot at his bus - shattering one of the windows!! He is fine, all the passengers were fine. They think it may have been a beebee gun, but how unbelievably scary is that? So when he called me, I asked if he was on his way home - did they at least give him the rest of the night off? No, he had to finish his shift. :confused3 I think if I was shot at, I'd be clocking out after that!!

There is a regulation for a driver not to drive if he isn't feeling well. I would think getting shot at would certainly make me not feel well. :scared1:

NEE, that certainly was a mega list. Did you get everything done?

:scared1: Glad to hear he's okay...That's crazy! And, there's no way I would be able to finish a shift after that. I'm fairly certain I'd need to go home and change my pants. :lmao:

I would need to do the same plus have a large libation of choice. :eek:

My to do list:

Load of laundry into the wash
Load to be folded
Get DD up and ready for school
Stop at CVS for stamps
Mail bills
Work
Stop at ACM with my $5 off coupon.
Clean stinky pete boxes
Dinner - steak on the grill

- Look into increasing life insurance for DH...

So listen to this - DH is a bus driver....Monday night someone shot at his bus - shattering one of the windows!! He is fine, all the passengers were fine.

OMG, NEE!

(I can't help but note the *interesting* item on your list today! I'm assuming this was on your list before the window got shot out??? :rolleyes1 Cripes!)

Don't these scary people know you guys have been through ENOUGH this year already? You were supposed to have a tranquil and relaxing second half of the year. I remember this! What's up with the rest of the world? :laughing: Give a hug from us to your poor DH... :grouphug:

OMG, NEE!

(I can't help but note the *interesting* item on your list today! I'm assuming this was on your list before the window got shot out??? :rolleyes1 Cripes!)

Don't these scary people know you guys have been through ENOUGH this year already? You were supposed to have a tranquil and relaxing second half of the year. I remember this! What's up with the rest of the world? :laughing: Give a hug from us to your poor DH... :grouphug:

RE - "Interesting" - sort of. It's something we've talked about before in theory, but after this week, DH is really pushing to get it set up sooner rather than later.

Apparently the universe didn't get my memo about the tranquil 2nd half of the year - unfortunately, it's been one thing after another for the past few weeks also. I'm ready for my turnaround any day now!

Hope mammogram results were good. Aren't you a little young to need a mammogram. Mind you I think a base line before the prescribed time is good, I hope there wasn't anything going on.

Mamogram was fine- with my dad and 2 aunts (all brother and sisters) having breast cancer with the youngest diagnosed at just over 40 they wanted to get a baseline in for me- since there is so much family history.

Rebecca

That reminds me! I need to make an appt for the girls to have their pic taken! :crowded:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter