The Darlings Caved Already! A Sept. '12 PTR -- Sept. 26 - TR link posted!

I hope you are having a great time. I can't wait to see your AOA review/pictures when you get back.

Well, it's already our last day! We had a great time! Some surprises too. We are just getting ready to head to landscape of flavors for one last dinner and then to epcot for fireworks!
See you all on the flip side!

Well, it's already our last day! We had a great time! Some surprises too. We are just getting ready to head to landscape of flavors for one last dinner and then to epcot for fireworks!
See you all on the flip side!

I can't believe it's already your last day! I hope you guys are having a great time and I can't wait to hear all about it.

Well first off, thank you all for your well wishes!

We are home. We had an amazing time, quite possibly our best Disney trip ever! (rivaled only by our honeymoon!) I can't wait to tell you all everything about it!

We got home Sunday night, landed in Sydney airport at around 6:30. I learned that my best friend had lost her father to cancer late Friday night. I went straight to her house from the airport and stayed until about 10. Yesterday after work we went back again. She's going back home to PEI today, her vet school only gave her two grievance days!

I am working a short shift today, so I'm trying to get caught up on everything, especially organizing my souvenirs and trying to clean my poor house! I have no groceries and won't have time to get any until tomorrow so we're living on Mr. Noodles! :rotfl2:

Hopefully this weekend we will be back to normal and I'll have enough time to start the Trip Report. I'm very excited to write this one, lots to tell and most of it good!

For now, here's a teaser.

527407_10151084726117989_1861104161_n.jpg

Welcome back!

So sorry to hear about your friend's dad.

So happy to hear you had an awesome trip and that picture is stunning!

Welcome back! I'm sorry about your friend's dad; I'm sure it meant a lot to her that you stopped by to see her before even going home.

That fireworks photo is AH-MAY-ZING!! I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip!!

Welcome back! I'm happy to hear this trip was amazing hope your friend is doing all right. Never something you want to return home to.

I never seem to have food in the house after a Disney trip, so I understand the need to postpone beginning a TR until you have some basic food staples in the house.:rotfl:

I'll be waiting patiently, though! I can't wait to start reading about the vacation. popcorn::

Welcome back! It's lovely that you got back and immediately spent time with your friend. I am always sorry to hear aout parents passing.

Welcome back! I'm so sorry about your friend's dad, I'm glad you got to go see her! :goodvibes I cannot wait for your TR, I love your fireworks pic!

Welcome back!

So sorry to hear about your friend's dad.

So happy to hear you had an awesome trip and that picture is stunning!

Welcome back! I'm sorry about your friend's dad; I'm sure it meant a lot to her that you stopped by to see her before even going home.

That fireworks photo is AH-MAY-ZING!! I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip!!

Welcome back! I'm happy to hear this trip was amazing hope your friend is doing all right. Never something you want to return home to.

I never seem to have food in the house after a Disney trip, so I understand the need to postpone beginning a TR until you have some basic food staples in the house.:rotfl:

I'll be waiting patiently, though! I can't wait to start reading about the vacation. popcorn::

Welcome back! It's lovely that you got back and immediately spent time with your friend. I am always sorry to hear aout parents passing.

Welcome back! I'm so sorry about your friend's dad, I'm glad you got to go see her! :goodvibes I cannot wait for your TR, I love your fireworks pic!

thank you all!

So much for a short shift today. A fairly unreliable employee called off at the last minute and I had to stay late. Soi thought i might get a start on e tr, but again it's going to have to wait. Maybe tomorrow! Hahaha if not tomorrow, I'm home alone Thursday night so definitely then!

Welcome back!!! I'm glad you had a great trip - can't wait to hear all about it!!

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's dad - it's good that you were able to see her right after you got back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter