The Darlings Caved Already! A Sept. '12 PTR -- Sept. 26 - TR link posted!

Wow, it's almost here!!! YAY!!!!! :dance3: :woohoo: :cool1:

(Hey, before you go, stop by my new PTR! :rolleyes1)

I absolutely cannot wait to see your Art of Animation pics, please takes lots of pics of the LM room! :cool1:
Down to the wire, it's officially one day to go! This time tomorrow I'll be in air space over New Brunswick on my way to Toronto. Wow.
So glad you started your new PTR before I left! Imagine how far behind I would have been! :scared1: :rotfl:
I hope to get some updates while I'm there, if it's not much trouble. :thumbsup2

:cool1: Woo hoo! 42 hours and counting! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! So glad Eeyore in already settled in and having a great time!
Now it's just 31! :banana: I'm going crazy thinking about all the things I have to get done today. It's quarter to 7 in the morning and I have been up for an hour already!

Yay!!!! Your trip has finally arrived!!!!:cheer2::woohoo::cool1:

I hope you have a wonderful trip, take lots of pictures of the LM rooms, and enjoy every moment in the happiest place in the world! :goodvibes

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your ptr. Looking forward to reading whats
next.I will be checking into a LM room myself in just a little over two weeks.
Can't wait to see some photos,in the meantime..... have a wonderful time!:)

Have an absolutely wonderful and magical trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pixiedust:

Have a great trip!!!!!!

Woot woot! You're almost there....have a wonderifimous trip!!!

Yay!!!! Your trip has finally arrived!!!!:cheer2::woohoo::cool1:

I hope you have a wonderful trip, take lots of pictures of the LM rooms, and enjoy every moment in the happiest place in the world! :goodvibes

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your ptr. Looking forward to reading whats
next.I will be checking into a LM room myself in just a little over two weeks.
Can't wait to see some photos,in the meantime..... have a wonderful time!:)

Thank you all!

Here it is 3am and I have one hour to go before my alarm goes off, telling me it's time to get up and go to the airport! I literally am too excited to sleep, just like the commercial. I'm thinking about sweeping my floors since I'm awake anyway. I might as well get up, laying here isn't doing me any good!

Everything is ready to go. My mother will be taking us tithe airport on her way to work. In three hours I'll be leaving on a jet plane!

Maybe a nice hot bath. It's not sleep, but it should be relaxing at least!

I'll see you all on the flip side!

I can just picture you guys at Pearson! I hope you have an amazing time and we'll catch up when you get home :grouphug:

We are at Pearson now! Just had some breakfast and Johnny is gone in search of his last Tim hortons coffee for a week.
Can't wait to tell you guys everything!

Can't wait to share my Wishes pictures with you guys! Loved the dessert party last night! Had the best safari ever yesterday! Met up with eeyore04 an fan last night, they're having a great time too. Dhs today! Just finishing up some hot chocolate and granola bars and then we are heading out for rope drop!

So great to hear you are having such an awesome time.....Like I'm surprised! ;)

teekathepony said:
Can't wait to share my Wishes pictures with you guys! Loved the dessert party last night! Had the best safari ever yesterday! Met up with eeyore04 an fan last night, they're having a great time too. Dhs today! Just finishing up some hot chocolate and granola bars and then we are heading out for rope drop!

We were at hs today too! In the afternoon and then until closing. Off to ak in the morning and then mk and Epcot tomorrow night for emh (going to have s few drinks around world showcase!!).

Hope you guys continue to enjoy!!

Yay! Looking forward to seeing those Wishes pictures and hearing about how delicious all the desserts at the party were. :goodvibes
Hope you enjoyed DHS yesterday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter