The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tammi67

<font color=green>1st to out the Tag Fairy as the
Congrats Heidi. Now go make your hotdogs.

Blueeyes101817 said:
These are great..could you email them to me so i can send them to kim?
Thanks!

Done :thumbsup2

Pooh67_68 said:
Hurry up, someone get the milestone. :smooth:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

If you wouldn't be in such a hurry you would have realized you got it. :thumbsup2 :teeth:

They have this whole new winter white version of pooh, Eeyore etc. They are real big and floppy...I couldn't get Eeyore to sit up no matter how many times I tired...I found myself muttering "stupid jacka$$" :rotfl2:

Tammi67 said:
Kristine - I dare you to pose the stuffed animals in obscene positions!!!

Congrats, Heidi! No hot dog for me, thanks! Got to go to work now! The little ones will go to bed fine for me because they know I don't let them fool around. No point in even trying with me, because it NEVER works. ;)

No word on Toad. DH thinks she'll be back soon because his rotation to have weekends off is over (now that he worked them all). :furious: I say she's out until her disability runs out.

I know. :teeth: Usally I stop to read what was posted, but I didn't do that this time.

ReAnSt said:
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

If you wouldn't be in such a hurry you would have realized you got it. :thumbsup2 :teeth:

the first batch went out...it's an ongoing process...no more will be going out until I get back from WDW...too much to do right now.

lovespoohbear said:
kristine wheres flat stanely

Kristine, I saw thoes today, and said to John they are cute, but white! what were they thinking?

Blueeyes101817 said:
so what is everyone up to tonight? anything exciting?
not much watching the Longhorns and okalahoma state play football.
trying to figure out what design to put on Jeff's PJ top and on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter