The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
ReAnSt said:
One quick thing before I go, was their another name after Jen on the list for the book Size 12 is Not Fat? If not does anybody want to read it?? Its travelling to different DDA members who want to read it.

Can I be put on the list after Tia and Janet?

macntosh said:
Well hello Strangers - been awhile since I posted over here, but I think of you often. With the new contest going on I see my two boards have been mated and speaking of mated. Our new one is growing quite well the Dr. says.

We are expecting in April, but if things go like Griffin and Mya then the baby will come in February 8 weeks early.

Oh did I mention Griffin has sent us another Boy from the heavenly realms. Mya is getting used to the idea of having an earthly brother to go with her heavenly one, even though yesterday she said she was mad at God for giving our friends a new little girl and her a brother. They are due the same time and actually had lost a child as well.

Mya is doing Great, she is still one of the shortest in her age, but has dropped the walker and crutches and is learning the joy of scraped knees. Every day something new is discovered like bare feet in grass, or how to jump down stairs. She just had her forth birthday party and I didn't know she had so many friends. Full yard with lots of fun and games and a remarkable cake. I will have to post a picture.

Well good luck with the team, and I will support you all.

Congratulations on your little Prince!!

julia & nicks mom said:
Tammi -

one thing I learned about the hotels at DL is that they packages do not come out as soon as the WDW ones do and that you might not be able to book the really good deals this far out!

I'll be checking with Channon and my dad's travel agent to see what I can put together. I'll welcome any input from anyone!

Glynis said:
Ok. I emailed Paula and asked her to send me everything that she has collected thus far. Once I go over it, I'll probably be asking a ton of questions. This should be fun!
YAY! I love planning!

Do any of you buy Christmas pajamas for your kids? If so, where do you find them? I always have such a hard time.

You would think a man who would hang out with a bunch of crazy DDA ladies would videotape his wife in a Santa suit

WHEW..it took me all night, but i finished all of my work that has to be done this week so i can relax tomorrow on my day off..im so excited!

Tammi67 said:
Do any of you buy Christmas pajamas for your kids? If so, where do you find them? I always have such a hard time.

I think I'm going to go to Old Navy and get them pj pants and a shirt

julia & nicks mom said:
You would think a man who would hang out with a bunch of crazy DDA ladies would videotape his wife in a Santa suit
Or at the very least the Mrs. Potts suit!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wow. I've been waiting for 3 days to get to 7000 posts, and I missed it! Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter